Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Life In Czech Republic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In Czech Republic (1637 Views)

Nigerians In Czech Republic How Life / Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / Any Nigerian In Czech Republic? (2) (3) (4)

Life In Czech Republic by tunapa4dem: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2010
Good everybody in nairaland, pls i just want to compare this two country czech republic and poland, pls which one is ok must in term of LIVING, SCHOOLING AND WORKING, I need a good advise because i have admission to this two country i am thinking which one is best for NAIJA GUY.
Re: Life In Czech Republic by TitanMoon: 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2010
Do you speak Polish or Czech ?
Re: Life In Czech Republic by tunapa4dem: 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
i did not speak both language
Re: Life In Czech Republic by TitanMoon: 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2010
Then how do you expect to live and work in those countries if you cannot speak the language ?
Re: Life In Czech Republic by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2010
@poster
both countries are fairly similar and very close so moving from one to the next if you dont feel comfortable with either one should be your option. go to Poland and check the place out for a few weeks then go to CZ and do the same thing. . . . . . . . then decide for yourself which one you feel is the best.

- which city in either country you mentioned will you go to?
- what are you expectations in term of living, schooling and working?
- you have "admission", what does that mean?

Choosing Between Studing In BELARUS Or The Republic Of GEORGIA / How Much Respect Does The Nigerian Passport Command? / A Trip To An African Island... The Clock Starts Now!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6