Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (62182 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
youngest85:
Chai

Who ask her to marry?

You have no active cells in your body....dead man walking
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Except she is not a Nigerian girl then she can get my sympathy

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by ShedrachU(m): 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
youngest85:
Chai
Who ask her to marry?
foolish man!
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by diamondvil(f): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Y'all women are Devils in Human flesh. So the evil y'all do always come back.. Most times it comes as death.. That's why I don't pity any girl that dies
jesus christ! Why call her evil?do u know her personally? Why say such about someone who lost her life.u lack conscience and its obvious you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
praise010:

How old are you pls
just the question I wanted to ask the kid...
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by mimimile93: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
diamondvil:
jesus christ! Why call her evil?do u know her personally? Why say such about someone who lost her life.u lack conscience and its obvious you are a kid.

She isn't the only devil. Y'all females are Devils and please stay off my mention l
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
sassysure:

Habana kanwulia, I can never do that even to my worst enemy wink wink kiss. I don't have any anyway
Just playing.

Dalu! grin
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Cheap ashawo..
How far for your business?
Are you still chraging short time @ N200?

Useless dummy
tout, are you still pick pocketing at obalende? grin

I learnt you were caught and stripped naked but luckily for you, they just paneled beat you and let you go but this time around I can't wait for when they will decorate your neck with tyre,baff you with diesel and set you ablaze. But guess what I'll be the one that will pay for the diesel and matches used in roasting you grin
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by godsgloryn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
oh my God
what is life.? life is nothing but a vapour that appears for a moment and disappear suddenly with out trace RIP
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by mbazunu: 8:50am On Jun 18, 2018
May her gentle brilliant soul rest in peace
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by dochenaj: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nwanyiocha247:
Ah.. did they wear her mask..

the face looks different o..

@poster are u sure the burial pics are the same?
Have you ever seen a corpse lying in state before?
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 12:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Sweetland:
RIP Onyi, I don't know why or how it happened but God knows all. I wonder how JuJu your husband will cope with all this. God knows best. Rest in peace my Darling

Forget about that.
Julius is a man. He is probably already chilling with another lady. Give him 1 year, he will remarry and forget all about her.
Wonder how her parents will cope.
Wetin concern man with dead wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React / Nairlanders Having Fun During a Weekend hangout At Lekki Conservation Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.