Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) (62225 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Lady Buried Few Months After Her Wedding In Akwa Ibom, Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by tealaw(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2018
All vanity.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2018
youngest85:
Chai
Who ask her to marry?
who ask you to be senseless
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by kayowalemi(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2018
3D Animated Video of Olamide & Phyno Road 2 Russia Dem Go Hear Am Official Video by Zoftels 3D Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUR381Ajm4Y&itct=CLEBEKQwIhMIqO66u-_X2wIVwlXgCh072gGeMgljNC1mZWVkLXVaGFVDRjVWakJxbU8zMTFWZkpDeDVCUG5MUQ%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

I trust you grin
KanwuliaExtra:

My dear!
You think everyone is “normal”? grin
Just read and smile.
The rest will take care of itself.
Haba!

You nor trust Karma again?
NL is a testimonial ground o. cheesy
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
dangotesmummy:
good morning o kanwulia. It's really pathetic. Yes we All know every living thing must die,thats certain but the least de can do to each other is show some Damn empathy. Offline is filled with aggressive, frustrated, filthy and warped lagosians, Lurking around, looking for who to take advantage of. When you now enter nl for some time out, you read some posts by some riff Raffs AMD wonder what cave this one crawled out from. Women seriously need to seriously check the mental status of people they marry. It's not everyone that looks physically OK that is actually OK. An example is nl
Are u not sambarry? What do u know about sympathy u hypocrite? Are u not the one who was mocking me cos I said I lost my new born child? Didn't u make caricature of me, u idiat? Thanks to one truckpusher who called u to order. U uncouth lady that doesn't know the boundary between reality and jokes. What moral do u have to admonish the poster?
I tried continuing here but that her post hurt very deep I deactivated. I will register and deactivate again cos I couldn't find my voice especially anytime I see her username. And u call yourself a mother.
Very insensitive human being all in the name of trying to be an Internet warrior. I would have loved to see you face to face and watch you repeat that nonsense before me. This is even getting me all worked up.
I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2018
Such a beauty.

May her soul rest in peace and may God grant her family the fortitude to bear the lose.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Amos87(m): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Chaiiiiii! So this leukaemia no see Buhari, eh? I dey vex.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
May your soul find rest and may the loved once you left behind be comforted. Adieu!
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Preacher ke? grin
I pray hardship does not lead me down such a path!
You can pray without being “religious” abi? wink

Please, don’t wish me evil.
I have not lost my way yet! cheesy

Habana kanwulia, I can never do that even to my worst enemy wink wink kiss. I don't have any anyway
Just playing.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by mimimile93: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
Sijo01:
Such a beauty.

May her soul rest in peace and may God grant her family the fortitude to bear the lose.

Shut the F up.. Ho.e
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by labelle123(f): 10:57am On Jun 16, 2018
so painful rest in peace
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2018
sassysure:

Are u not sambarry? What do u know about sympathy u hypocrite? Are u not the one who was mocking me cos I said I lost my new born child? Didn't u make caricature of me, u idiat? Thanks to one truckpusher who called u to order. U uncouth lady that doesn't know the boundary between reality and jokes. What moral do u have to admonish the poster?
I tried continuing here but that her post hurt very deep I deactivated. I will register and deactivate again cos I couldn't find my voice especially anytime I see her username. And u call yourself a mother.
Very insensitive human being all in the name of trying to be an Internet warrior. I would have loved to see you face to face and watch you repeat that nonsense before me. This is even getting me all worked up.
I hate hypocrisy.
yes I am Sambarry but who the hell is this dummy with an alternate moniker, hiding behind the moniker to spew out your hatred.

Then as for your accusations, they're totally baseless.if you need to cast aspersions on accuse me falsely ,do so with facts not with cowardice.however I usually doNt bully except you come at me very aggressive then I'll be savage. I don't run away from on or offline bullies, I deal with them ruthlessly till they get off my back

Nevertheless you should count yourself lucky that I am now a more calm and patient woman because motherhood changes women a lot not just physically but emotionally and mentally. On this note, I have given you the attention you desperately craved for so can you please kindly fok off my mention.

Quote me at your own peril. Thank you ma smiley
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by tokrizy: 11:20am On Jun 16, 2018
Obaf1:
lol...u funny ooh, btw the nah real idiot sha
i jst tire
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by diamondvil(f): 11:22am On Jun 16, 2018
mimimile93:

Good for her. Her evil days are over
her evil days how? Ar you ok?
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2018
dangotesmummy:
yes I am Sambarry but who the hell is this dummy with an alternate moniker, hiding behind the moniker to spew out your hatred.

Then as for your accusations, they're totally baseless.if you need to cast aspersions on accuse me falsely ,do so with facts not with cowardice.however I usually doNt bully except you come at me very aggressive then I'll be savage. I don't run away from on or offline bullies, I deal with them ruthlessly till they get off my back

Nevertheless you should count yourself lucky that I am now a more calm and patient woman because motherhood changes women a lot not just physically but emotionally and mentally. On this note, I have given you the attention you desperately craved for so can you please kindly fok off my mention.

Quote me at your own peril. Thank you ma smiley
May thunder strike u dead. And mpama.
A nobody feeling like a human. A used and dump baby mama like u.
I actually don't wanna call u out but anytime I see some of ur hypocritical posts I cringe. Assuming u think properly which I know u dont, that username I posted would have told u that this person meant biz but typical of u ,who don't think at all b4 posting rushed to attack without thinking.
Anuofia, when u were busy mocking me 3 yrs ago u never thought a day like this will come. Shameless woman. U get your strength in attacking people.
The worst thing was she knew about my pregnancy and birth cos it wasn't hidden and I deem it right to tell them about it when I finally lost the child but this idiat ended up mocking me. May thunder strike you into pieces!!!!.
Do u want me to wish wura dead? I know everything about u kuylie. So dont ever try me. U are still opening ur stinking hypocritical mouth to dish out rubbish.
I don't insult nor curse on Internet but I will start that with u. Ezi!!!.
Instead of u to think back and deep over such heavy accusation u are busy forming Internet warrior.
May that hand u use in typing rubbish met untimely destruction.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Squooshy: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
youngest85:
Chai

Who ask her to marry?

Waste of spermatozoa.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:41am On Jun 16, 2018
youngest85:
Chai

Who ask her to marry?
one golden rule of life is to 'keep shut if one has nothing meaningful to say'. That's Wisdom 101!

2 Likes

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Gerarstar: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2018
May your soul and those of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect Peace, Amen.
One idiot go come tell me say dem dey Bury lawyers with their face down.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Gerarstar: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2018
May your soul and those of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect Peace, Amen.
One idiot go come tell me say dem dey Bury lawyers with their face down

1 Like

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
beautiful one, rest on. pls desist from d act of putting up picture of d "body" on d net. it leaves a lot to be desired
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Those days she used to yarn and yarn lengthy rubbish online that doesn't make sense trying to form Internet warrior. Mis yarning most times and attacking virtually everybody thinking she is an Internet sensation.
And didn't know when to simply stop.
I was so shocked reading her write up when I just shared my news. So shocked I couldn't reply her. Some read it but was afraid to reply her do to her uncouthouth. Thanks to that guy. I came online again and saw how he dealt with her and then she started fumbling after the guy has unstripped her.
Now she has the gut and audacity to tell somebody to shut up.
Still trying to guess who it is. It's yellowpawpaw. Yes, u read that right u miserable uncouth lady with no iota of shame. I spit on u. 3 yrs down and u still haven't learnt your lesson. Another one will still nack you belle. It's on Internet u come to transfer your frustrations to.
Mgbeke trying to belong. Ur fellow girls have moved on and upgraded but it's still the same empty headed u with frustrations written all over ur posts. E no go better for the guy who did this to u and ur woes and miseries continues.

U can never be the person u are trying so hard to imitate cos she knows the difference between reality and internet and also has class.
If u leave that ur haven and move down to aba, small boys will sell you cos u have nothing up there. I'm so ashamed I once joked and played with u here. Thought you will upgrade.
I didn't call u out to exchange words with u, I'm more matured than that but to show u your hypocrisy.
Enough said.
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2018
Gerarstar:
One idiot go come tell me say dem dey Bury lawyers with their face down
no mind dem. lawyers die nd are buried normal. highest they might do a procession for u at d branch where u practised. the judges, other lawyers all attend and they carry ur casket. they can even serve as pallbearers. nutn like buring upside down
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by zuma4k(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
visijo:
what is the essence of showing her coffin pictures??
the corpse you meant, I've always wondered why people indulge in such. No respect for the dead at all. It's quite disheartening if I must say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
diamondvil:
her evil days how? Ar you ok?

Y'all women are Devils in Human flesh. So the evil y'all do always come back.. Most times it comes as death.. That's why I don't pity any girl that dies
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Respect55(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Why are those fellows smiling in that shot abeg
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
cancer is such a terrible disease.

one should never be envious of another and hope to be like them, you see the victories and never the battles. I'm very sure someone saw her wedding pictures months back and went 'oh she's so lucky! a professional course, a pretty face and a loving husband '
Re: Leukemia: 24-Year-Old Lawyer Buried Few Months After Her Wedding (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
sassysure:

May thunder strike u dead. And mpama.
A nobody feeling like a human. A used and dump baby mama like u.
I actually don't wanna call u out but anytime I see some of ur hypocritical posts I cringe. Assuming u think properly which I know u dont, that username I posted would have told u that this person meant biz but typical of u ,who don't think at all b4 posting rushed to attack without thinking.
Anuofia, when u were busy mocking me 3 yrs ago u never thought a day like this will come. Shameless woman. U get your strength in attacking people.
The worst thing was she knew about my pregnancy and birth cos it wasn't hidden and I deem it right to tell them about it when I finally lost the child but this idiat ended up mocking me. May thunder strike you into pieces!!!!.
Do u want me to wish wura dead? I know everything about u kuylie. So dont ever try me. U are still opening ur stinking hypocritical mouth to dish out rubbish.
I don't insult nor curse on Internet but I will start that with u. Ezi!!!.
Instead of u to think back and deep over such heavy accusation u are busy forming Internet warrior.
May that hand u use in typing rubbish met untimely destruction.
nawa o. this is serious grin

Since you know everything about kulyie, what are You waiting for, please be my guest and spill it all out .you should know where nta office is or Silverbird ;Dsince you are brewing for a fight at the same time playing victim grin

I don't even know who the fok you are talk more of you accusing me falsely of what I don't know about grin

Anyway I'm warning you again and this time for the last time, get off my mention or what is it. Is there any other thing you want from me other than my inestimable attention that you are fortunate to have cheesy grin

And yeah with is fine wink Growing and a smart girl wink

Wish her whatever it is you want to wish her but the good news is that it all ends as WISHES and you know what the popular saying is

If wishes were horses beggars would ride. Unfortunately for you, wishes Arent horses so beggars can't ride wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spends 40m Naira At A Nightclub (pics/video) / Bride On Wheelchair Weds Boyfriend Of 8 Years (Pics, Video) / Wizkid's South African Female Fan Wants Starboy Fest Hold In SA, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.