Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,268 members, 7,849,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Stop Excessive Sweating Today With 3 Super Easy Tips That Will Turn Off The Drip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stop Excessive Sweating Today With 3 Super Easy Tips That Will Turn Off The Drip (592 Views)

See How You Can Reduce Sweating (men) / Do You Suffer From Excessive Sweating? / How Can I Stop Excessive Sweating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Excessive Sweating Today With 3 Super Easy Tips That Will Turn Off The Drip by bondgee: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2010
I'm going to reveal to you my 3 super easy tips that I used which finally started to help me combat my excessive sweating problem. Now, before I reveal my super easy tips that will help to stop your excessive sweating, let me just say that my tips are nothing new and you will already know them but I bet my bottom dollar that you aren't doing them. May I ask why?

Here's super easy tip 1

Get More Exercise - Some of you are now on the defensive. He said super easy. Exercise super easy? How many of you are thinking that? Come on be honest here. Any form of physical activity that raises your heart rate from it's natural level can be classed as exercise. So for those of you who were thinking I was about to tell them to hit the gym or go and run a marathon, you can relax. Actually no, don't relax too much. Get up and go for a walk but make it a brisk walk so that you can feel you are putting a little effort in. Can you feel your heat racing a bit more? That's good. Take the stairs instead of the lift. If you're popping to the shop, leave the car and walk, use your bicycle even. Doing this will all add up to you doing more physical activity which will make you naturally fitter and healthier which will make your body more efficient and sweat less. Phew, I can catch my breath now.
READ MORE AT

totalsweatcure.info

(1) (Reply)

Health Debate / Loss Weight Easily / Free Kidney Screening At Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.