Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help With Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan! I've Been Selected By AYEEN 2018. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan! I've Been Selected By AYEEN 2018. (521 Views)

Is AYEEN 2018 Real? / Any Update On Ayeen / The Dirty Truth About Ayeen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan! I've Been Selected By AYEEN 2018. by imagrg(m): 9:12am On Jun 16, 2018
Please help design a business plan for a two hectares oil palm plantation for me. I intend to pay when I'm offered 5m Naira loan needed for the farm project.
The farm project name is Eguaogie Farms located at Egba Community in Uhunmwode LGA of Edo State, Nigeria. Need fund for expansion and employment of labour. Presently on a little less than one hectare of land but lack adequate maintenance due to lack of funds. Already producing on Small scale. My target market is predominantly to feed oil mill factories located in Edo State and environs.
Please your assistance is needed. It closes 20/6/2018
Kindly send this to me via imagrg3@gmail.com
Or check my signature for my WhatsApp link.

Re: Help With Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan! I've Been Selected By AYEEN 2018. by imagrg(m): 8:24am On Jun 17, 2018
imagrg:
Please help design a business plan for a two hectares oil palm plantation for me. I intend to pay when I'm offered 5m Naira loan needed for the farm project.
The farm project name is Eguaogie Farms located at Egba Community in Uhunmwode LGA of Edo State, Nigeria. Need fund for expansion and employment of labour. Presently on a little less than one hectare of land but lack adequate maintenance due to lack of funds. Already producing on Small scale. My target market is predominantly to feed oil mill factories located in Edo State and environs.
Please your assistance is needed. It closes 20/6/2018
Kindly send this to me via imagrg3@gmail.com
Or check my signature for my WhatsApp link.
Waiting
Re: Help With Oil Palm Plantation Business Plan! I've Been Selected By AYEEN 2018. by cardiorap: 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
I don't think AYEEN is still accepting any of those documents.

The initial deadline for submission was 30th May, 2018. It was further extended to 9th June, 2018. I am not aware of any further extension because I'm also an applicant and I receive mails, SMS and WhatsApp updates.

For your business plan, I don't think you'll easily find someone that can write that for you, with expectations to pay them when you win the grant. What if you end up not winning the grant?

If you're very sure you have up to 20th June as you mentioned, why not contact one of their accredited agents, pay them, so they can write you a business plan. Better still, they're so many people and firms who render such services. But I bet, none of them would do such without you making any form of payment.

Better still, you can reach out to AYEEN, pay N3,000 and get the J18 form. It's very easy to fill. It's just two pages and summarizes your business idea.

Away from grants, since it's a business you're already into, do your best to have a plan. Your plan will guide you in your expansion. It is very necessary.

I wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Whatsapp / Subcontractor Wanted For Contract Execution In Ogun State / We need To Buy Printing Machines To Open A Printery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.