Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned (77881 Views)

Shocking Exposed!! "We Deliberately Spread AIDS In South Africaā€¯ / Hearing Aids In Nigeria / HIV/AIDS Conspiracy Theories: Do You Believe The Virus Is Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
yabas:

I did not say HIV is a death sentence and in actual fact, that someone is negative does not make you better than +ve people, neither does it mean that negative people will live longer than positive people in a country like Nigeria where THOUSANDS die every month from road accidents, Fulani Herdsmen, armed robbers, money ritualists, trigger happy police + army personnel amongst others. It is God that protects people, nonetheless, we have a moral obligation to promote this discuss. I AM NOT STIGMATISE PEOPLE, HIV is not the end of the world BUT we must keep talking so we don't record new cases. Thanks

I am absolutely in complete agreement.

My issue is my continued opinion that you are biased in your post. I get it that it is your personal experience/opinion that you're sharing.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by elonize(m): 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
EsotericMonk:
When I meet a babe who tells me she likes it skin, I run.
When I meet a female friend who tells me she does it skin, I see her as irresponsible and careless.
I am biased like that, cos what my eyes have seen, my mouth cannot say. Pretty sexy girls who i encounter at the hospital, HIV +ve. And you start to wonder, why throwaway your life for 5 mins of fuckery, then start to pop some large pills daily for life!
,abi o,ppo shouldn't b reckless, i always go for protection no mata hw e dey hot ,dat protection mst b der,na God dey dliver persn sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Smony: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
educative, tnx bro fr ur advice
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Every single day we draw closer to our graves...HIV or no HIV all man must taste dust eventually. That's the sad irony.. Humans continually live in denial, knowing that the end is inevitable, yet we strive so Mich to prolong life rather than enjoy it to the fullest...you will not remember then u were born or when you die. Its the journey that makes you say damn. I had a life, enjoy it and go out like a boss...

4 Likes

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by MarieSucre(f): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
delerx:
I gave a simple example of how the so-called health workers are involved in this.did u see anywhere I mentioned myself. My point is people who are suppose to be the custodian of safe sex are also involved. This shows u lack home training. Are u even sure ur father or brothers are not part of this people. Who knows
I am 100% sure they aren't, and if they are I will call them out like I just did you. I dey fear una.

1 Like

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by hakeem26(m): 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
[Qquote author=NovaCare post=68546106]People will continue to get infected and take ARVs for the rest of their lives because of IGNORANCE!

The CURE for HIV is already here

With nano particle colloidal silver which is carefully generated in our lab, you can prevent getting infected or clear HIV 1and 2 off your system. How does it work? The HIV viron has 2 glycoproteins known as gp120 and gp41. The gp120 binds to the CD4 as a receptacle and then injects it RNA into the cell where it makes copies of itself and futher re-infects other cells. Our silver solution when ingested into the body targets the Human Immunodeficiency Viron and "encapsulates" it. When this happens, the viron will not be able to attach itself to the CD4. It becomes dormant unto it dies off!

If you are in Abuja and you have tested positive to HIV and have not taken ARV before...contact me.

I will place you on a free sample test for a month and you go back for a re-test! The results will shock you!

After that, we can talk!!

NOTE: Almost all the Silver Solutions in the market today from CS Gold to Mountain Wellbeing etc are all "Ionic Silver" and not Colloidal Silver.

Ionic Silver will NOT KILL HIV AS FAST AND EFFECTIVE AS COLLOIDAL SILVER!

The only silver product that is colloidal is Meso-Silver and that is why is is overly expensive.

At NovaCare, with the use of our Colloidal Silver Generators and modern techniques, we ensure the production of a high quality end product that is safe to consume and effective against any form of viral, bacterial and fungal infections.[/quote] really will like to know more of this oo. They say knowledge is power
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by drajjay: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
The state with highest prevalence now is rivers state with 1 in 6 pregnant women testing positive. If you are positive, remember adherence to drugs is key in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by hidhrhis(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
yabas:
THIS EVENT HAPPENED A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS AGO (Oct/Nov 2015).

I decided to share a personal experience from late 2015 in a Nigerian hospital. I was unwell as a result of an incident. I went to one hospital that was recommended by a friend, after seeing the doctor on duty, he got out a paper and wrote down a number of tests to be carried out. He gave me the paper and said, go to room XYZ and give this paper to the lab scientists, he will take blood samples and perform those tests. I knocked on the door and waited until a male voice from behind the door instructed me to come in.

I sat down with the man and while we were conversing and waiting for him to take blood samples, I noticed a big hard cover note (those long hard cover notes) not too far from where I was sitting, the note was open with a pen as if someone was writing just a few minutes before I got in, I was shocked and suddenly stoped talking when I noticed what was written boldly on the note "HIV REGISTER". I couldn't believe it because the note was large and had already gone past the middle with people's names and dates written on it. Apparently, they always write down names and date of test on the book (a register of positive people from their blood test). They were even careless with the register because at some point, he briefly left to an inner room. I was frequenting the hospital for about 4 days and became friendly with one of the nurses, when my results finally came, I had something less serious, then I used the opportunity to ask my nurse friend about their HIV REGISTER, she said, her exact words "hmmm my dear, you will be surprise at the level of positive results coming out everyday, we just have to be careful". - something along that line, not the exact words.

Though I sometimes talk dirty and I meet female friends every now and then but I can count how many times, I have had sex since then & UNPROTECTED SEX IS A COMPLETELY NO, NO FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER. I keep telling my friends that in my next serious relationship, we shall go for tests before sex.

Please guys, I am not making up stories & the hospital is still in existence. The point I am trying to make here is: PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET US BE MORE CAREFUL ABOUT OUR SEXUAL HEALTH, PLEASE I BEG YOU in the name of God. Say NO to quick sex, dickk/virgina sucking or deep kisses. If you must have SEX, use GOOD condoms, under no circumstance should you have unprotected sex, don't do deep kisses and licking of vigina and sucking peni.s, please don't. Fore play should be limited to running your hands all over, playing with nipples, clitories etc but don't EXCHANGE BODILY FLUID until you know each other's status. Dating is very good, I also date but we must be careful, use your head, simple. At the end of the day, abstinence/great restrain/being careful & using your head are the best strategies for protection.
bro is it rapid test they use for ur HIV test or was ur blood sent to the lab which u c

1 Like

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
yabas:
THIS EVENT HAPPENED A LITTLE OVER 2 YEARS AGO (Oct/Nov 2015).

I decided to share a personal experience from late 2015 in a Nigerian hospital. I was unwell as a result of an incident. I went to one hospital that was recommended by a friend, after seeing the doctor on duty, he got out a paper and wrote down a number of tests to be carried out. He gave me the paper and said, go to room XYZ and give this paper to the lab scientists, he will take blood samples and perform those tests. I knocked on the door and waited until a male voice from behind the door instructed me to come in.

I sat down with the man and while we were conversing and waiting for him to take blood samples, I noticed a big hard cover note (those long hard cover notes) not too far from where I was sitting, the note was open with a pen as if someone was writing just a few minutes before I got in, I was shocked and suddenly stoped talking when I noticed what was written boldly on the note "HIV REGISTER". I couldn't believe it because the note was large and had already gone past the middle with people's names and dates written on it. Apparently, they always write down names and date of test on the book (a register of positive people from their blood test). They were even careless with the register because at some point, he briefly left to an inner room. I was frequenting the hospital for about 4 days and became friendly with one of the nurses, when my results finally came, I had something less serious, then I used the opportunity to ask my nurse friend about their HIV REGISTER, she said, her exact words "hmmm my dear, you will be surprise at the level of positive results coming out everyday, we just have to be careful". - something along that line, not the exact words.

Though I sometimes talk dirty and I meet female friends every now and then but I can count how many times, I have had sex since then & UNPROTECTED SEX IS A COMPLETELY NO, NO FOR ME, NO MATTER HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER. I keep telling my friends that in my next serious relationship, we shall go for tests before sex.

Please guys, I am not making up stories & the hospital is still in existence. The point I am trying to make here is: PLEASE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, LET US BE MORE CAREFUL ABOUT OUR SEXUAL HEALTH, PLEASE I BEG YOU in the name of God. Say NO to quick sex, dickk/virgina sucking or deep kisses. If you must have SEX, use GOOD condoms, under no circumstance should you have unprotected sex, don't do deep kisses and licking of vigina and sucking peni.s, please don't. Fore play should be limited to running your hands all over, playing with nipples, clitories etc but don't EXCHANGE BODILY FLUID until you know each other's status. Dating is very good, I also date but we must be careful, use your head, simple. At the end of the day, abstinence/great restrain/being careful & using your head are the best strategies for protection.

hiv is a scam.

don't allow dem fool u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

bro is it rapid test they use for ur HIV test or was ur blood sent to the lab which u c
Lab test + follow up test.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by perryy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
Most of those test results are fake. I know exactly what im saying. If half of those positive results are true, by now we would have more dead poeple than living.

1 Like

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by perryy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

hiv is a scam.

don't allow dem fool u.

Don't mind them. If I talk now, many id*ots will be spitting trash . I know someone who was declared positive for the past 18 years, up till now , no single AIDS sign and no killer drugs they called ART. The good thing is that many top ranking Drs are aware that it is a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Tenniebae(f): 11:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
HIV isn't as rampant as HbSag(hep b)...50% of the youths in Lagos have that..very deadly n no cure..doing routine checkups at least twice every year is very important
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by hidhrhis(m): 2:11am On Jun 17, 2018
yabas:
Lab test + follow up test.
OK thanks
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by DateMynd44(m): 2:40am On Jun 17, 2018
kingthreat:
My friend wanted a househelp. The agency gave him 3 names. As a sharp guy, he took them all for tests. 2 were hiv positive. The negative one was picked. The helps were all from Benue
heard Benue tops as the highest
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by drajjay: 7:10am On Jun 17, 2018
DateMynd44:
heard Benue tops as the highest
that was about 2 years ago. Rivers state tops the chart now. You can verify.

3 Likes

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2018
Tenniebae:
HIV isn't as rampant as HbSag(hep b)...50% of the youths in Lagos have that..very deadly n no cure..doing routine checkups at least twice every year is very important

Yeap, the only difference is that with hep b, most adult live on to old age without medication while carrying hep b (like AS carriers) less than 5% or less, get ill or develop complications while for HIV, it's a life long treatment. Nonetheless, they are all dangerous & shd be avoided. I was told that many West Africans have heb b but they wont realise that because it doesnt necessarily make them ill or kill them. Moreso, they have immunization against the disease. People only discover if they get liver issue (minority of those infected get it), that is why awareness is low.

2 Likes

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by DerMeister: 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Does hepatitis C have a vaccine? If one has taken Hep B vaccine, does one need booster shots years later?
Oseniade:
I am a Laboratory Scientist by training. Hepatitis B is even more widespread than HIV and fortunately it has vaccine. Peradventure you got infected with Hepatitis B, you will spend more than #500000 to get a cure. That is the bitter truth. Vaccine that cost less than #5000. GET tested today and save yourself a myriads of problems in the future.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by bjking(m): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
HIV and AIDS IS A LIE AS DISPELLED BY THIS EXPERT IN THE VIDEO BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjggd1KSgu4
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Mdaz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
NavalBoy:
Please, Recommend Good Condom

Condom does not protect one from HIV nd Aids be informed
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Owamudia: 11:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kylekent59:
I could remember the first time I did that test. I got admission into the uni and freshers
are required to do all the test including Hiv test. My blood sample was collected and taken to the lab. In two weeks time the result was out and we were informed to go and check our file.

They started calling names,i was called and I answered and collected my file.

I wasn't even afraid cus I know myself, no sickness,no sex,everything I use is peculiar to me,no girl frnd,I haven't been sick too.
I wide opened my file, dnt even cared if anyone was poke nosing,.

It wrote NEGATIVE. All the whole diseases were marked NEGATIVE. I didn't even have any. It's always good to do good and have self control.
Pray and make God ur best and admire him every day,morning and night.
No fume nor fret.

Stay safe, think positive and don't be HIV positive.

Same here. I have done the test severally and have never fretted once when getting the result.

All glory to God.

Some of the people commenting here are most likely HIV +ve e.g. enenmyofprogr*ss, edn*t1
Too bad! angry
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by SwaGUnLimiTeD(m): 6:31am On Jun 18, 2018
I can't remember just browse about it, but I know its related to cells that have mutated so the virus strains can't enter them
smart6:

What is the base of this 'resistance'?

Ogboni?
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2018
bjking:
HIV and AIDS IS A LIE AS DISPELLED BY THIS EXPERT IN THE VIDEO BELOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjggd1KSgu4

Hopefully people will not believe this. Anyone can put up a video with little or no knowledge of the disease.

1 Like

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by utytill(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2018
hakeem26:
[Qquote author=NovaCare post=68546106]People will continue to get infected and take ARVs for the rest of their lives because of IGNORANCE!

The CURE for HIV is already here

With nano particle colloidal silver which is carefully generated in our lab, you can prevent getting infected or clear HIV 1and 2 off your system. How does it work? The HIV viron has 2 glycoproteins known as gp120 and gp41. The gp120 binds to the CD4 as a receptacle and then injects it RNA into the cell where it makes copies of itself and futher re-infects other cells. Our silver solution when ingested into the body targets the Human Immunodeficiency Viron and "encapsulates" it. When this happens, the viron will not be able to attach itself to the CD4. It becomes dormant unto it dies off!

If you are in Abuja and you have tested positive to HIV and have not taken ARV before...contact me.

I will place you on a free sample test for a month and you go back for a re-test! The results will shock you!

After that, we can talk!!

NOTE: Almost all the Silver Solutions in the market today from CS Gold to Mountain Wellbeing etc are all "Ionic Silver" and not Colloidal Silver.

Ionic Silver will NOT KILL HIV AS FAST AND EFFECTIVE AS COLLOIDAL SILVER!

The only silver product that is colloidal is Meso-Silver and that is why is is overly expensive.

At NovaCare, with the use of our Colloidal Silver Generators and modern techniques, we ensure the production of a high quality end product that is safe to consume and effective against any form of viral, bacterial and fungal infections. really will like to know more of this oo. They say knowledge is power
ok
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2018
Mdaz:

Condom does not protect one from HIV nd Aids be informed

It does reduce the chances of being infected.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 6:11am On Jun 20, 2018
NavalBoy:
Please, Recommend Good Condom

Most of the slightly more expensive ones r ok, dont trust GOLD CIRCLE

1 Like

Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by yabas(m): 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
aprilwise:
i hear u.
. OK
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Rollitout: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
MarieSucre:

Same thing in Minna. As at 2016 1.6 million pregnant women living with HIV, and this data was got through the compulsory HIV test. The coordinator now said something that struck hard, "what do you think the actual figure would be if we decide to test their husbands?"

So are you saying about 3.2 million people would die in the next 10 years if they don't take their drugs regularly ?
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by Oseniade(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
DerMeister:
Does hepatitis C have a vaccine? If one has taken Hep B vaccine, does one need booster shots years later?

Currently Hepatitis C does not have vaccine. It is only Hepatitis B that does. For Hepatitis B, you take 3 shots with a later booster dose after 10 years.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by MarieSucre(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Rollitout:

So are you saying about 3.2 million people would die in the next 10 years if they don't take their drugs regularly ?

Chances are yes, probably. Also they can also die from other causes like violence i.e Arm robbers, Inter-communal crisis in the middle belt, cancer, natural disaster.
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by olatayo8296(m): 3:09pm On May 01, 2019
Abeg how much is HIV tests?
Re: HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned by jbblues24(m): 5:32am On May 31, 2019
Sexy illustration m8 tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen / What Some Human Organs And Parts Are Worth In The Black Market (Photos) / Photos: Ladies, This Is What Happens When You Wear Body Shaper...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.