Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me (1257 Views)

Hotelier Blasts Richard Nnadi, Escape Nightclub Owner, "You Are Owing Me Too" / Broken Promise Made Me To Kill My Naval Officer Boss, Girlfriend - Houseboy / Why I Killed My Naval Officer Boss, Girlfriend – Houseboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Gistmeportal1: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Raphael Jaja, the houseboy of a naval officer, Lieutenant Abubakar Yusuf, 35, has revealed why and how he killed him and his girlfriend, Lorraine Onye, a 300 level student.

Initial reports had it that the naval officer killed his lover and fled, until recently when a discreet investigation unravelled the mystery behind the crime after detectives traced Yusuf’s mobile phone to Jaja’s friend in Port Harcourt.

In an interview with Punchng, the native of the Opobo-Nkoro LGA, Rivers State, said: “I started working with my boss in 2016. He promised to pay me N15,000 monthly and that he would pay all my money before my marriage slated for December 2017.

While I was preparing for my wedding, I asked him to give me N400,000; he said he had no money. I eventually borrowed N320,000 to do the wedding. In January 2018, I went back to him to ask for my money to take care of my family and establish my own business, he said he did not send me to go and marry.

I began to plan his murder in April 2018 when he returned from Abuja with a new Hyundai Veloster. On May 3, I went to his house and I met only his girlfriend. I asked her to tell me about her relationship with my boss.

Read full story on https://www.gistme.ng/i-killed-my-boss-girlfriend-because-he-bought-her-a-phone-while-owing-me-houseboy/

Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by hisgrace090: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Many things are happening.

Those who doesn't pay their security are counted as foolish ones, but the boss goes extra mile by parading wealth and women in from of his annoyed guard, what a mistake?

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by danny56: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
Don't just go and be looking for house help, you're not safe at all in anyway. They'll all want to become them the boss at some points too.

Be wise and save your life o.
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by KevMitnick: 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
danny56:
Don't just go and be looking for house help, you're not safe at all in anyway. They'll all want to become them the boss at some points too.

Be wise and save your life o.
Did you even read his reason for committing the crime? His boss had been owing him but still had money to flaunt and spend on his girlfriend. Sometimes we are the ones responsible for our own predicaments. It's got nothing to do with the boy trying to become the boss.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by danny56: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
KevMitnick:

Did you even read his reason for committing the crime? His boss had been owing him but still had money to flaunt and spend on his girlfriend. Sometimes we are the ones responsible for our own predicaments. It's got nothing to do with the boy trying to become the boss.

What are u saying That his boss was owing him gives him no right to kill him....

Business men owe people...

Governments owe workers...

Even me now, someone is owing me... Should we use this excuse to kill them all

Can the little change someone is owing u buy any human part and fix on the body perfectly without any scar not to talk about life.

You talk about we being our problem because the Killing was ok or what?

Tell me the solution the Killing has brought....make una think before una talk abeg....no amount of money owed by the boss warrant the life of the boss nor the girlfriend being taken.
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Crownwahley(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2018
The Boss killed himself, the girl was unlucky and the house boy should face the panel of his actions
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by youngsahito(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
danny56:

What are u saying That his boss was owing him gives him no right to kill him....

Can the little change someone is owing u buy any human part and fix on the body perfectly without any scar not to talk about life.

somebody is owing u money yet he is flaunting the money to ur face and buying expensive things.learn to pay people working for you cos they are not your slaves
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by danny56: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
youngsahito:
somebody is owing u money yet he is flaunting the money to ur face and buying expensive things.learn to pay people working for you cos they are not your slaves

As it stands, I owe no man a dime on earth! You just have to tolerate some people weaknesses for peace to reign. Not kill them all!
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by KevMitnick: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
danny56:

Tell me the solution the Killing has brought....make una think before una talk abeg....no amount of money owed by the boss warrant the life of the boss nor the girlfriend being taken.
Read your first comment then read my quote. You said people should stop going about looking for house helps. You even generalized it that they'll ALL want to become the boss at some point. Now I am trying to help you see the motive behind the guy's action. I am in no way justifying what he did. Motives are crucial in investigations which you clearly turned a blind eye to.
Owing people with whom you have had an agreement is bad and wicked.
People have different levels of tolerance and it will be foolish of anybody to owe somebody who has access to your food, your home and what not, even the good book says owe no man anything..., also a laborer is worthy of his wages...
And since you decided to generalize your claim that all househelps are bad, I reckon you are someone who doesn't rationalize when thinking.
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by youngsahito(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
danny56:

As it stands, I owe no man a dime on earth! You just have to tolerate some people weaknesses for peace to reign. Not kill them all!
that is not weakness, it is called wickedness owing somebody money without any sumpathy

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Dami12345: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2018
danny56:

You are a fool, if some owes you and cannot pay is different from someone owing you and living fly, spending money that should be yours while knowing that you need the money badly, yes I support what the guy did, its one thing to owe someone and not be able to pay, its another to owe and live fly, while treating the person you owe as if he was shit. Did you even read the story
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by ahiboilandgas: 8:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Dami12345:

You are a fool, if some owes you and cannot pay is different from someone owing you and living fly, spending money that should be yours while knowing that you need the money badly, yes I support what the guy did, its one thing to owe someone and not be able to pay, its another to owe and live fly, while treating the person you owe as if he was shit. Did you even read the story
how sure are u that he is owing him..
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Dami12345: 10:38am On Jun 17, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
how sure are u that he is owing him..

Lol, how do we know he doesn't owe him?
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by ahiboilandgas: 10:47am On Jun 17, 2018
Dami12345:

Lol, how do we know he doesn't owe him?
so killing him is the way out of 15000x15 months ...he just envious ,wicked and sub human....he couldn't report to his commander ....killing two people....so the girl friend top is owing him ...
Re: I Killed My Boss, Girlfriend Because He Bought Her A Phone While Owing Me by Dami12345: 11:08am On Jun 17, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
so killing him is the way out of 15000x15 months ...he just envious ,wicked and sub human....he couldn't report to his commander ....killing two people....so the girl friend top is owing him ...

Lol, so you are saying that the dead fool who held on to the boy's money is not to blame.

Lemme point something out to you.
For every action there is a reaction.
If the dead man had done his due the houseboy would be more likely lay his life down for him.

However he owed the boy for a year, while spending more than the money he owed the boy on nonessential things.

The boy went to borrow money know that he could pay, but there was no end to the mans wickedness, he didn't care.

So the boy thought, if this man is like this reporting to his oga will just get me sacked, and the man can claim I stole from him and dismiss me without paying.

I applaud the boy for his actions, I only regret that he was caught.

(1) (Reply)

Cult Boys Invaded Rumuji Community(emohua) - Graphic Pix Be Warned / "Character"..is Dead..(graphic Pics) / Cheating Wife Caught With Her Secret Lover On Camera By Her In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.