Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (82306 Views)

"I Will Never Try It Again": Mike Ezuruonye Cries On Walking On Suspended Bridge / Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by showafrica(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2018
millomaniac:
He should not take chances and also do a DNA on his first son.

Look that one resemble am, if a man sees pikin wey no resemble am him will doubt especially when he has been suspecting

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onisokuso1:

And it's funny how u didn't address the issue about the lady refusing dna test .

If she was sure of herself , she should have allowed him carry out the DNA test so that he can look Stupid at the end .

But she denied and u are calling for Mike's head . The rate at which it's going . It's tending to the age where all men will begin to do DNA test at birth . Just to avoid stories that touch angry
You are right too. She shd allow the DNA

But, if i am your wife and you ask for DNA, i will oblige you, But, after the DNA, that will be the end of that marriage. I see no need of any relationship without trust. It means you indirectly called me your wife a w.h.ore.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Oyindidi(f): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
sinaj:
Mike Ezuruonye even escaped albinism. He should question his mum if its not in his dad's lineage.
You have eyes dear. He truly escaped it.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Witnes: 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekensi01:
Is that boy an albino?

Mike is stupid.
I'm sure his eyeing another lady thats not a serious reason joor
B like sey u get ur own 4 body worse than mike own.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by brixton: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
londoner:

If true ( which I doubt) them Mike is an illiterate person.

Albinism is a part of nature whether in humans or animals. Even two dark skinned parents give birth to albino children.

Yeah you are right, that case happened in uk some years back

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Gassa007: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
ekensi01:
Is that boy an albino?

Mike is stupid.

I'm sure his eyeing another lady thats not a serious reason joor
Blind bat did you even read the article?? They his new born daughter,you are here reading upside down
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by londoner: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
jrusky:
What a nonsense *his wife refused DNA because she felt insulted* is she mad? Her husband reject her baby and asked for DNA and she is saying No she is not serious. If she is clean why fear DNA and she called herself Dr of Phsychology pls free us abeg.

Mike as a matter of fact do DNA test for the remaining kids ASAP what a rubbish.

Woman go for DNA or return to your father's house. Nonsense.

Any woman and wife would feel insulted that her husband is accusing her of cheating if she is innocent. She doesn't need to do a test, Mike needs to read a book so he can educate himself on albinos.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by londoner: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
brixton:

Yeah you are right, that case happened in uk some years back

It happens all the time. Mike also needs to study his tribe. Igbos have some the highest incidence of albinism in Africa and Nigeria has some of the highest rates in the world.

I am hoping this story is just made up because I respected Mike as an educated person.

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by londoner: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
linearity:

To his credit, he was ready to take responsibility and clear his doubts, via a DNA test, but his wife refused?

Why would any reasonable wife refuse a DNA test, especially when the Dad is in doubt? Am even surprise that he needs the wife permission to conduct a paternity test....take the kid out for a stroll or walk and get the test done and return him.

He would have done it without the wife knowing and even before voicing his doubts to the wife.

As a matter of principal I would definitely refuse.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I don’t even understand why the guy is this slow.

You don’t need the wife or her consent to do dna on the baby.

It's possible he is dragging with denial. Albinism can happen to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by diadem10: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
aribisala0:
Story sounds fake.

Your wife gives you a baby you think is not yours.

Do a DNA test yourself. You do not even need to tell her.

A simple hair sample is enough or ( heek swab)
He has probable done it and realise he's the father.

What I see here is a man blaming his wife for coming from an albino family background.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Onisokuso1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
[q cryuote author=desiregold post=68542807] You are right too. She shd allow the DNA

But, if i am your wife and you ask for DNA, i will oblige you, But, after the DNA, that will be the end of that marriage. I see no need of any relationship without trust. It means you indirectly called me your wife a w.h.ore.[/quote]

True u have a point but then I will beg u then rolling in the floor and holding ur legs angry with tears , please don't leave me cry please don't kill me !! :'

Lol ladies don't leave marriages like that last Las u go feel for me as u get soft heart as I go too beg u cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by ajl: 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2018
millomaniac:
He should not take chances and also do a DNA on his first son.

You don't need to have an albino in your lineage to have an albino child. The gene or simply DNA for albinism is a recessive gene (i.e. not expressed) and many people may have it without knowing until one has such child. In this case, he and his wife or his wife and the father of the child have the recessive albino gene.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by aribisala0(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
diadem10:

He has probable done it and realise he's the father.

What I see here is a man blaming his wife for coming from an albino family background.

Albinism is a reccessive trait just like sickle cell they both parents are equally responsible
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by DonMekino(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2018
The wife name na Keke....and u want her to stay one place

Na joke ooo
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by aribisala0(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
ajl:

You don't need to have an albino in your lineage to have an albino child. The gene or simply DNA for albinism is a recessive gene (i.e. not expressed) and many people may have it without knowing until one has such child. In this case, he and his wife or his wife and the father of the child have the recessive albino gene.
Even wih receessive genes there would be an ancestor though not always in living memory
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by diadem10: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
aribisala0:

Albinism is a reccessive trait just like sickle cell they both parents are equally responsible
Tell that to Mike grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by usagee36: 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
Is mike not albino himself? Foolish guy. After collecting Canadian citizenship, you want to run away. Your type spoil chances for others. Hardly you see albino in America or Canada. Besides women don't do such men called albino
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by aribisala0(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
diadem10:

Tell that to Mike grin
Go and look for the person who told Joseph to accept Baby Jesus
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by millomaniac: 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
ajl:

Likewise you cannot rule out the possibility of cheating
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by willibounce1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Do DNA and stop misbehaving. what if the DNA result shows he is the true father, what will he do? so he is complaining because the child is albino. Albinos no be human being. has he checked the history of his linage or his wife's to know if they ever had albinos.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2018
desiregold:
If this is true, then he is sick.

He is light skinned, His wife is equally light skinned too. What was he expecting to give birth to? A charcoal baby?

Not everybody knows exactly wat causes albinism. I think she shud hv just done the DNA test and settle his doubts. Thats his contention now.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by back2sender: 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2018
This Thu called actor and actresses are illiterates that's why I have never consider them as role models to the indomie children we have this days.
Albinism is a genetic disorder and both of them are carriers of the albinism gene.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by robertito7(m): 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm sure the child in question will be fine sef
Albinos abroad no be like the ones here wey sokoto sun don hammer
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Amaizu(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
For goodness sake Albinism is a recessive trait and could be found in either of their lineages.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Wiseonetemmy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
What has light skin got to do with albino? People can be light doesn't mean they have an albino gene. Why do white people not give birth to albinos? Let's always try to make meaningful comments.

desiregold:
If this is true, then he is sick.

He is light skinned, His wife is equally light skinned too. What was he expecting to give birth to? A charcoal baby?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by miqos02(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Viralkid:
Then what is she waiting for do the DNA test or is she afraid. women and their deceptive ways.
Their love life can't be the same after the DNA test if it confirms the child as his.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Onisokuso1:
[q cryuote author=desiregold post=68542807] You are right too. She shd allow the DNA

But, if i am your wife and you ask for DNA, i will oblige you, But, after the DNA, that will be the end of that marriage. I see no need of any relationship without trust. It means you indirectly called me your wife a w.h.ore.

True u have a point but then I will beg u then rolling in the floor and holding ur legs angry with tears , please don't leave me cry please don't kill me !! :'

Lol ladies don't leave marriages like that last Las u go feel for me as u get soft heart as I go too beg u cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I will ask for my 25million naira assurance car before i will forgive you.

Anyway, i pray they work things out. i am tired of reading about divorce here and there.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by dozofavour(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Am proud of myself.

We are humans, normal and should not be treated unfairly.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Viralkid: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
miqos02:
Their love life can't be the same after the DNA test if it confirms the child as his.
You're wrong rather after the man finds out that the baby is he's he'll even trust her more, to make up for all the doubts he had he'll may then assure her with something heavy.. if you know, you know.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com by Onisokuso1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=desiregold post=68545128] cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I will ask for my 25million naira assurance car before i will forgive you.

Anyway, i pray they work things out. i am tired of reading about divorce here and there. [/quote
And will gladly pay wink

I hope too . Marriages too shaky nowadays angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tacha Stuns In Independence Day Pictures, Fans Excited / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu & His Wife, Cynthia Obianodo At Banky W, Adesua White Wedding / Ini Edo And Husband At Her Shoe Line Launch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.