Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo (54133 Views)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:
I myself got a British lady whom is coming to marry me by September

Hope to share my story on Instablog9ja

An old ancient 90 year old white woman is better than a 20 year old Nigerian virgin because everyone knows a NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER A MAN
lol
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by 9inches(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
I hope she has already secured his will.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
Boss13:

Look at someone with an inferior mindset. Too much Hollywood is disturbing your life. When you use the word most, that includes your daddy and brothers if you have any.
that lady have low self esteem.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
WHATEVER ROCKS HER FEATHER THOUGH
..AFTERALL MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT AS CARING AS SOME WHITE MEN, WHETHER YOUNG OR OLD.
Don't say that, we are caring........ Speak for ursef, something like d men I have met are not caring, don't generalize undecided
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by pussyAvenger: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:

An old ancient 90 year old white woman is better than a 20 year old Nigerian virgin because everyone knows a NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER A MAN
Guy how... I mean through what platform can l get such a woman.

.l can drop my email or contact

These naija girls must not see me
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Jabioro: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
The white man can't spend the next 10yrs...is a scam marriage..
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by darfay: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Just30 and Emeka1101 sister
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by CertifiedA: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
grin
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Crixina(f): 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Good girl... all she's waiting for is just for the man to kick the bucket in few years time, and everything becomes hers in the twinkle of an eye...

Who else thinks this girl is smart for marrying her ancestor.?
They ain't that stupid

I think play boy magazine's boss goes to show that.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by victorazyvictor(m): 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
..AFTERALL MOST NIGERIAN MEN ARE NOT AS CARING AS SOME WHITE MEN, WHETHER YOUNG OR OLD.

grin lazy youth looking for man to take care of her as if she is dumb. grin
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by AUTOCRATIC(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
For your mind you are an evangelist but between you,i and the rest, we know what you are up to. No father, mother or individual prays his son or daughter becomes early widow/widower. At your age, what has that man of that got to offer you apart from material things.... Be sincere to your God, we don't need your sincerity
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Tedpgrass: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
For those thinking she can access his fortune upon his demise

You are all so wrong

She's been deported and certainly her citizenship revoked..

There's evidence that this was a sham marriage.

Several counts of adultery on her part

Baba would have changed the terms of his will to disfavour her if he could have her deported.

Lastly Baba's relatives will not stand by doing nothing if the above does not deter her from attempting to get access to his estate.

Moral--- Crime doesn't pay!

1 Like

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by KardinalZik(m): 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2018
To answer widow just dey hungry this one...because of money.

Only poverty can cause this.
No wealthy girl under 30 will ever agree to marry a 90yrs old man.
This is the spirit if poverty at work.

NOW, TO THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT WANT TO EMULATE HER: SAY AFTER ME...

Any spirit of poverty in my life, die by fire!
Oya pray it continuously.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by swiperthefox: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
"Stunning Ghanaian woman." Nothing stunning here. She is just there. Poverty can make one marry and endure sex with their ancestors.
I am really curious to know if she is still together with the white ancestor.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
Good for her ,better a 90 year old white man than a 30yr old moronic wife beater Nigerian ape man.

Go girl!
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by charlesazeh(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
oga... my wife offers every good thing i need and my sisters are offering their husbands but i guess this your point happens just around you maybe your town and not Nigeria sir

Shugarlord213:

An old ancient 90 year old white woman is better than a 20 year old Nigerian virgin because everyone knows a NIGERIAN WOMAN HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO OFFER A MAN[i][/i]
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
You're a disappointment
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2018
No one person can get another one deported.

Only governments can deport people.

Ex Wife: ....he also needs to be deported because he’s from Nigeria.

Judge: Mam, this is Divorce court not Immigration court. Besides he’s a US citizen.

Me: smiles (village people, una loose today) grin

2 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Empiree: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Good girl... all she's waiting for is just for the man to kick the bucket in few years time, and everything becomes hers in the twinkle of an eye...

I dont even know why you guys think every White man and woman is rich just for being white. You people are yet to change your disfunctioned mentality?. The old man may be as poor as average nigga. Bunch of White people live on food stamps (SNAP) especially old one like this. Do your research and thank me later undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by bobolistica(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
That man is not foolish at all...he has already willed his assets to charity.he knows what the woman wants
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Congratulations
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by iswallker(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

You didn't read the post obviously...

View photo and rush to comment crew..

Get a life bro...

1 Like

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Mubarak05(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
hustle for green card hustle for green card hustle for green card
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by safarigirl(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Boss13:

Look at someone with an inferior mindset. Too much Hollywood is disturbing your life. When you use the word most, that includes your daddy and brothers if you have any.
stop being a hypocrite

A guy up there said Nigerian girls have nothing to offer, and it is better to marry a 90-year old Granny, you did not quote him to disagree, only for you to quote a girl that says Nigerian men have nothing to offer

Leave the babe and her opinion if you no fit caution the guy. I personally agree, Nigerian boys have nothing to offer. They only want to flash their ill-gotten wealth and attracy silly girls who they can easily smash. Most Nigerian guys have nothing to offer women who are not easy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by frowland(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Fake news
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by Fezzolee: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:

YOU ARE BROTHER!!!
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by wendyjanja(f): 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Typical example of lazy Nigerian youth, as a man you still need a woman who has something to offer you, you can't work for your money and the girl should work for her money, then as husband and wife, you join hands together, instead you are looking for a 90yrs old woman who has something to offer you. Its your type they do life insurance on there head and later kill you in the process just to get the insurance........
Shugarlord213:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by pussyAvenger: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Shugarlord213:

Guy l'd like us to talk pls...l just need directions on certain stuffs.... Pls bro
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Eeyah sorry ooo including your father, your uncles, your brothers, right If yes is your answer thumb up for you.....

But remember we are not the one responsible for your failed relationship as you laid your bed you will sleep on it. Sorry ooo.
Re: Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo by no1madman(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
seunny4lif:
Property loading.......
Make the man die and her carry all the houses
U know wetin dey. .dat man prick don die even b4 I was born. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / How My Friend Wasted His ₦1.2M Life Savings Within 3 Months In Port Harcourt / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.