Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi (59172 Views)

Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by cameeeeel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Messi has reached the World cup final before. Cristiano ronaldo?

Wait until you watch his next match against a top opponent.
Spain are a small team to this mumu dude.... Ronaldo had reached and won Europe Championship.... Messi No Copa America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Acepen(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Blackfire:
Who is messi ?
he Is The Man Who Can Buy Ur Whole Family And Fu*k Ur Wife With U Saying Thank U To Him.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by adegeye38(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Messi no go fit talk wetin he see today

No be la liga

Na World Cup

Stop comparing Ronaldo with this dude

They no be mate
Messi don lead hin team reach world cup final, collect golden ball, wetin ronaldo do??, dan dive, score penalty and tap in
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by ovcwality(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

No be la liga

Na World Cup

They no be mate
1 of dem ever reach final sha
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by adegeye38(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

No be la liga

Na World Cup

They no be mate
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Bahddo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
if not for their worst performance in the first half against france, they'd have even by hardwork send france parking. The way they played france in that second half ehn.. They are good. Have been telling people before the start of this world cup that you just don't underate Iceland because you don't know them. They played defensive game today because of Messi, you'd see how they'd play against Nigeria and Croatia.
yeah, they had a poor first half, seeing how they just knocked out England. In all they played great. I fear them more than this Croatian side. I hope the best for our Eagles though.
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by adegeye38(m): 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

No be la liga

Na World Cup

They no be mate
Messi don lead argentina reach world cup final and won golden ball, wetin Ronaldo do achieve for world cup beside, diving anf penalty and occasionall tap in
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Paullardricky: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
no way
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Acepen(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
Beremx:
Only in Argentina. grin
pls Fuk Off To Romance Sectiom, U Obviously Dont Know Futbal
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by FoolishBoy419: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
cameeeeel:
Spain are a small team to this mumu dude.... Ronaldo had reached and won Europe Championship.... Messi No Copa America

You are an ignorant jaki who lacks comprehension. What i mean is that he had a penalty and free kick against a top team... something that most probably wouldnt happen again. Thats when we shall see his magic. learn to be civilised and not act like an unexposed bush man
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
You can say that again. At least we have all seen what transpired in Portugal's and Argentina's game. Is out of place to be comparing man to boy.

zombieHUNTER:

No be la liga

Na World Cup

They no be mate
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Nazarene2000: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Many people are angry at #MessiPenalty, not because they love Argentina but because GOD used him to spoil their #bet9ja tickets.

Say no to gambling.

4 Likes

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by skillz121(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
Years of watching, playing and analysing football, I hv come to the conclusion that anybody that compared c. Ronaldo & Messi doesn't know "good football" ask Pep. G
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by kizyalex10(m): 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hw d best was caged

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by sprints1: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
that baba apari wey dey mark messi deserves one viju milk...as the man slow reach he still mark messi...messi tried sampaoli is to be blamed for putting all the workload on him he is the only one creating at the same time trying to score...very predictable side....
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by wildcatter23(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bahddo:
em... Ronaldo actually did (in your words) 'bungle' a penalty against Austria in the last Euros, and that was his 4th penalty miss in 5 recent attempts at the time.

It's ok to prefer a player over another, but don't argue ignorantly. Some of us actually watch these matches.

Can you really make your point without actually being insultive? My God!
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by babakb: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Cr7 has realy disappointed luxuryconsult, foolishboy419, bahdoo and kevindein just to mention a few.
Cr7 is a beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by FoolishBoy419: 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2018
babakb:
Cr7 has realy disappointed luxuryconsult, foolishboy419, bahdoo and kevindein just to mention a few.
Cr7 is a beast.

Dont worry World cup isnt over and besides, both messi and ronaldo had a draw so lets keep watching.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Tonimordred(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
D smoke frm d tobako his in-law was smokin as covered his face so he cldn't see road 2 play clearly
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Misterdhee1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

No be la liga

Na World Cup

They no be mate
Rubbish. Same Messi that won the golden boot at the last world cup right? Or the same Messi that has same number of goals with your Ronaldo in one less tournament appearance? Nd probably if you must know, Ronaldo fired blank against iceland at the euros. I bet you are too naive to know that also.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Bahddo(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
wildcatter23:

Can you really make your point without actually being insultive? My God!
a reminder that you are ignorant of stats, is not an insult. Just accept the feedback and move ahead. By the way, I'm not your God.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by ernieboy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Zita55:

He still the best player tho
who dash am best? abegi, cr7 aka ororo is the best.
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by ernieboy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
jazinogold:
Forget all this dem no gv m space....but they gv m space for penalty, weytin he do...?

chai....I con dy imagine Iceland vs Nigeria match how e go b

Messi writing letter to Ronaldo on how to score Penalty
we nor get any player wey worth DAT kin marking, dem go just leave moses make hin dey fall by himself and concentrate on doing us damage.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by wildcatter23(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bahddo:
a reminder that you are ignorant of stats, is not an insult. Just accept the feedback and move ahead. By the way, I'm not your God.

So you are the 'stats bunker'? Am not ignorant of stats. Anyone with a data can access stats.

Messi, your preferred player has a low conversion rate based on penalties compared to Ronaldo.

Messi missed a penalty to a keeper who is also a film director. That's a fact. A dentist cum coach bettered the supposed world best. And cr7 made a laughing stock of a world class keeper in Degea and the 2010 world champions.

You showed your penchant for irrationality by stating the penalty miss by cr7 against Austria. Meanwhile, you forgot Messi penalty loss to Chile. In total, both players have missed over 23 penalties in their respective careers club and country but in football, what matters is form. Presently, Mr stats, Messi didn't deliver.

He didn't deliver since becoming a senior player in Argentina. So bring your supposed stats and counter this fact. So based on form, Messi is a female goat. Cr7 now based on form is the G.O.A.T.

This you missed because Your thinking is flawed because you are emotional. Stats, facts and numbers don't lie.

This is a fact:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/messi-vs-ronaldo-how-do-their-penalty-records-compare/1kck74ga1hshu1seo7vgowmqav

I mentioned 'My God' that's is an exclamation. Maybe you should revisit your English class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Bahddo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
wildcatter23:

So you are the 'stats bunker'? Am not ignorant of stats. Anyone with a data can access stats.

Messi, your preferred player has a low conversion rate based on penalties compared to Ronaldo.

Messi missed a penalty to a keeper who is also a film director. That's a fact. A dentist cum coach bettered the supposed world best. And cr7 made a laughing stock of a world class keeper in Degea and the 2010 world champions.

You showed your penchant for irrationality by stating the penalty miss by cr7 against Austria. Meanwhile, you forgot Messi penalty loss to Chile. In total, both players have missed over 23 penalties in their respective careers club and country but in football, what matters is form. This you missed because Your thinking is flawed because you are emotional. Stats, facts and numbers don't lie.

This is a fact:records-compare/1kck74ga1hshu1seo7vgowmqav

I mentioned 'My God' that's is an exclamation. Maybe you should revisit your English class.
at least you now realize that Ronaldo missed a penalty in the Euro (contrary to your claim which I quoted), and has also missed many penalties like Messi. I have tried for your ignorant soul this evening. You can keep the thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by wildcatter23(m): 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bahddo:
at least you now realize that Ronaldo missed a penalty in the Euro (contrary to your claim which I quoted), and has also missed many penalties like Messi. I have tried for your ignorant soul this evening. You can keep the thanks cheesy

Anyone that has watched football for over 35years would not get into immature argument with you. I never said Ronaldo never missed a penalty. You did and dubbed yourself a stats bunker.

The truth remains, you are wrong. For your info, cr7 attempted 45 free kicks before getting that set piece right against Spain. So if you need soccer info, argue with your data

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Diamondville(f): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Messi has reached the World cup final before. Cristiano ronaldo?

Wait until you watch his next match against a top opponent.

modified.

for those ignorant peaple quoting me, i dont mean that spain isnt a good team but he had rare opportunities ( keeper error, penalty, and a free kick.). Im not discrediting him but those opportunities dont always come. In the next top match he may not get another free kick or penalty.
So messi didn't have penalty and several free kicks, abi
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by FoolishBoy419: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diamondville:
So messi didn't have penalty and several free kicks, abi

he Did have all those but The world cup isnt over. They both have at least 2 more matches to prove themselves.

1 Like

Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Diamondville(f): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
why not reach out to lucknaldo/penaldo/tapnaldo/headnaldo and ask him about Iceland. Nani scored the only goal that gave them draw against Iceland.
Aguero also scored the only goal that gave them draw against Iceland
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Diamondville(f): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
The space given to messi to take the penalty, wetin onku use am do?? grin grin
He use am create friendship with the keeper na
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by wildcatter23(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Diamondville:
He use am create friendship with the keeper na

I like the way your mind works
Re: Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi by Diamondville(f): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You are an ignorant jaki who lacks comprehension. What i mean is that he had a penalty and free kick against a top team... something that most probably wouldnt happen again. Thats when we shall see his magic. learn to be civilised and not act like an unexposed bush man
Messi had a penalty and several free kicks against a LOWER team

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career / Ahmed Musa Builds Sport Centre In Kaduna / Ahmed Musa Buys Mercedes Benz V Class 2019 Zero KM Worth N31m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.