Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time (50561 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by bennynaza(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
It is a good thing that she is begging for attention, but the super eagles tonight was begging for a single shot on target.

It is good she agreed to meet her, but will nff and buhari agree to give me back the money I spent on fuel to watch the bloody match?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by Tex42(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Women supporting women. This is the kind of jist I want to be reading. Not women fighting each other over phenese
you mean Juliet Ibrahim and the up coming actress.

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by uncjay(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
bedspread:
That Pig Predicting Matches should be Slaughtered!!

With immediate effect!!!!! Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by Truthisit: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2018
ayourbamie:
I want to meet my lost brother, CR7 is his name
You China Rasky of no. 7 Aba Road Port Harcourt?

1 Like

Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by wisdomkid: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
oshe11:
We have never met?

Seriously?

Acting like you dnt know?

Mumu dey smell. So you know everyone you met?
Do you know how many Celebrities Omotola have met in the past 13 years? Especially upcoming ones?

WHY are you this stupid? Do you even think before writing?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by benjanny(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Lovely
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by tragergeorge(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided IS THIS NEWS? MTCHEWWW, JUST WAITING FOR CROATIA VS NIGERIA.
bros, e better pass tonto and bob news o
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by mystmoze(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Who cares ? We're talking of super eagles here. Welcome back home toothless useless eagles.
LOL, waite a sec! Is eagle supposed to be toothed?
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by ayourbamie: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Truthisit:
You China Rasky of no. 7 Aba Road Port Harcourt?
Noo. I don't hve a bro that answers that name o, I mean Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal and Real Madrid
Re: Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time by Truthisit: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
ayourbamie:

Noo. I don't hve a bro that answers that name o,
I mean Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal and Real Madrid
Of Portugal indeed?! Go to MMIA, board flight going to Madeira, then lodge at CR7-Pestana Hotel till the end of the world cup, then your brother will appear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Joins #ENDSARS Protest (Photos, Video) / Korra Obidi & Her New Baby’s Placenta (Photo) / Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.