Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) (50563 Views)

Erica's Fans Buy Her A Three-Bedroom House In Lagos & Keke Napep On 27 Birthday / Wizkid 2nd Baby Mama Insist He’s Still A Deadbeat Dad (photos) / Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by EBMedia: 7:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime has built and furnished a 6-bedroom home for her father and family, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She said the house was an appreciation gift to her father for allowing her chase her dreams.

She wrote;

"Yesterday, One of my Biggest Dreams came to Fruition

I ushered my Daddy and Family into their fully completed, finished, furnished 6 bedroom home and it gladdened my heart so much.

I’ve been on this for years and I’m glad I could finally complete and hand the keys over.

We also had a house warming party with neighbors, friends and relatives in attendance which also doubled as the part 2 of my 31st birthday celebration.

Watching everyone congratulate my daddy with hugs and cheers made me grin from ear to ear.
When I asked how he felt, he said “This has added many more years to my life” � amongst many other heartwarming words.

This is also a way to thank my Dad for letting his 17 year old daughter leave home daily to chase her dreams of becoming a fully independent woman.
At 19, I told him I was ready to live on my own and even if he had fears, he let me do me with trust that I won’t bring shame to the family.
13 years later, I’m happy I get to also fulfill one of his Life Long Dreams.

I’ve prayed, envisioned and manifested this day into reality and I couldn’t be more grateful to God.

I’ve deliberated posting this for a bit but I happen to be followed by many young girls/persons who can relate to my story so much and are probably in a stage in their lives where they’re wondering if all the hustle will pay off.
Listen to me, It will. Not overnight, but it will.
Focus on your dreams, put in the work, take care of yourself whilst trying to take care of others, take your time,you don’t have to arrive…just take one step after the other, don’t try to do Big things…do what you can, be a genuinely good person who wants to see good happen for others as much as they want to happen for themselves, stay far away from Negativity and most importantly let God do God!
These are a few of the Life tips I hold dear, it might help you. I don’t know. You can try them.
Wishing you the very best on your journey❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmW-bO1qz0g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Better daughter.

Before some sadists will call her a particular farm tool, please read where she said she has been building this house for years(meaning she was actually working hard) and again it's not a duplex but a six bedroom home.

I say make I draw una ear before one hater go call her unprintable names undecided

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Bluntguy: 7:22am On Dec 20, 2022
That is good. Well done to her and congratulations to her dad.

16 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:27am On Dec 20, 2022

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations baby girl, every parents dream is to eat the fruit of their labor. Welldone Nancy smiley

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by ChinemeremFidel: 7:51am On Dec 20, 2022
Well done Nancy Isime

You are a rare daughter.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 8:06am On Dec 20, 2022
Kudos to her, her dad would be wondering what happened to her ynash

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by akwesenana: 8:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Where's her father?
Why she go let Patoranking dey romance am like that? angry

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by simplepee(f): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations girl. A beautiful hardworking lady. May the rest of your dreams come true.

Thunder roast anybody wey go call her olosho.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations.. most people dream to do things of this nature for their parents.. what can one do than to keep praying to God to bless our hustle for us to achieve this feat.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Nice 1
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by dahmie2013: 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congratulations Nancy. One of my dreams is to have my own house. This is beautiful.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2022
amazing Nancy

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by TheWordM: 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2022
Damn.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
One of the beautiful things in this life is given back to ones parents and is not everybody that have such privilege to really give back to their parents.

I personally congratulate her father for this wonderful gift and I rejoice with her as well for having opportunity to do so, I pray that the blessings that attached to such wonderful act will not elude her.

As many people that still have parents on Earth, try as much as possible to give something in your own capacity to your parents. No matter how little within your own capacity.

Season Greetings to us all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
An artist I know gave him an artwork recently. Guess this house is connected to her bday. Babe dey ball

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by GualaGuala(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
G
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by ecolime(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Congrats to her and her family.
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by id4sho(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Nice one, na true daughter she be. Which kind work she dey do, hope is not what am thinking lipsrsealed

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by RestructureNig4: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
Better pikin
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Jokerman(m): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2022
This is lovely.

May God keep empowering her according to His will in her legal profession

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Todaymedia: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Watch Akwa Ibom Bishops and Rev. Dr. Uma Ukpai Prayed for Peter Obi ahead of Campaign (VOTE WISELY)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VANppVW-EA

Please � forget to subscribe to my channel

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by merits(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
EBMedia:
Popular Nigerian actress, Nancy Isime has built and furnished a 6-bedroom home for her father and family, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared videos and photos from the house opening and said it's always been her dream to build a house for her father.

She said the house was an appreciation gift to her father for allowing her chase her dreams.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmW-bO1qz0g/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

God almighty please bless me to do this to my parents too.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by FuckDModz: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Money laundry grin

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Irupetepete: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
Actress kwa or oap

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by thesicilian: 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
She's beautiful, hardworking, intelligent and funny. A very desirable combination.

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Jlow2: 2:04pm On Dec 20, 2022
and you wonder if it's not same movie their male counter parts do, this female movie industry really pays, congrats to her

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by Cholls(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
My brother I don't think she will remember me again. Way back in Ikorodu
Re: Nancy Isime Builds And Furnishes 6-Bedroom House For Her Dad (Photos, Video) by bigdammyj: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2022
Kudos to her.

Man Finds Frog In Water Dispenser - Bukky Wright (PICS & VIDEO) / Damilola Aina Who Wants Rich, Handsome Men For Marriage Celebrates Birthday / Monalisa Chinda & Husband, Tonye Coker Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary