Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos (46049 Views)

Church Orders Bride To REMOVE Her Makeup Minutes Before Wedding (VIDEO) / Makeup Artist Does Blackface When She "Can't Find A Black Model" / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by ruffhandu: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
Doesn't want the man to ever catch sight of her original face.
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
You pple aproko too much

U go dey talk cho_chochocho-cho on every useless matter

Wetin concern anybody with dis one now. Will it be a crime for her to feel good & look good about her Labor? Since when did Labor become UTME or SATS, to be approached with deadly seriousness?

See, FrenzyDuchess buttercup, will you do this for you, our baby & me when our time comes make all the haters go mad?

Love you babe, just love you too bits but the Nigeria-Croatia arss-whupping we're currently getting's hurting my arss real bad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
You pple aproko too much

Wetin concern anybody with dis one now. Will it be a crime for her to feel good & look good about her Labor? Since when did Labor become UTME or SATS, to be approached with deadly seriousness?

See, FrenzyDuchess buttercup, will you do this for you, our baby & me when our time comes make all the haters go mad?

Love you babe, just love you too bits but the Nigeria-Croatia arss-whupping we're currently getting's hurting my arss real bad

sorry about the match boo,but you of all people should have anticipated this kind of result considering the fact that they put in too much effort to hype the jersey than put the team in order.

As for the makeup issue I think people seem to be too engrossed in what other people do instead of facing their own life after all by 2150 we will all be dead.
Since when did it become a crime to look good to the labour ward?, I even commend her ,inspite of the pain(which by the way can be equated to being set on fire) she still found the strength to apply makeup. She is a very strong woman most women will be insulting their husbands and yelling in their voices

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by hepzibahpraise(f): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2018
Where is d pregnancy now?
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by Tonimordred(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2018
E be lyk sey d belle wey she get na 4 her bak e dey
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by businessman7(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
So will that make you produce a beautiful baby
Gossipblogger:
When you want to slay even in pregnancy, This woman is currently going viral after photos of her trying to makeup just minutes to her Labor hit the internet, Dear Men would you allow you wife to do this?..

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/viral-photo-of-pregnant-woman-trying-to.html

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2018
Oniranu
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by nazablossom(f): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2018
She's not in labour pains obviously. Maybe she is on epidural. If real labour hol am, she won't be putting on any clothes let alone make up.
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by ernieboy(m): 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
You pple aproko too much

why she put the pic for internet? u don't post something in public and turn around and say e nor concern people.
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by darlenese(f): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
she ain't facing any labour pains, she is preparing for CS
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by AllsufficientGod: 11:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
She doesn't appear to be pregnant not to talk of labour.
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by AllsufficientGod: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
She doesn't even appear to be pregnant not to talk of labour.
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by blazebaba(m): 12:23am On Jun 17, 2018
grin na the time wey her pussy start to dey shrink wey the pickin one commot wey her eyeball won pop out of her socket wey sweat � don wire am she go no say then no dey slay during child birth cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by Jennifer89(f): 12:32am On Jun 17, 2018
She has delivered already or she's going in for CS smiley
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by IdeyFindWife: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2018
frenzyduchess:
sorry about the match boo,but you of all people should have anticipated this kind of result considering the fact that they put in too much effort to hype the jersey than put the team in order.

As for the makeup issue I think people seem to be too engrossed in what other people do instead of facing their own life after all by 2150 we will all be dead.
Since when did it become a crime to look good to the labour ward?, I even commend her ,inspite of the pain(which by the way can be equated to being set on fire) she still found the strength to apply makeup. She is a very strong woman most women will be insulting their husbands and yelling in their voices

See my fineAss boo killin dem wiv unCommonSense, I just be straight luvin u, no discounts!

U spoke my mind. Hmmnnn, ain't even sure again if there's no other copy of us 2, already blissfully hitched, in some other alternate reality

Happy New week, have a great time@church if ur attending that is; and make sure u take it easy with the stress @work.

xoxoxo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

See my fineAss boo killin dem wiv unCommonSense, I just be straight luvin u, no discounts!

U spoke my mind. Hmmnnn, ain't even sure again if there's no other copy of us 2, already blissfully hitched, in some other alternate reality

Happy New week, have a great time@church if ur attending that is; and make sure u take it easy with the stress @work.

xoxoxo
thank bae, have a great week ahead too. wink
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by uzoma213(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2018
her Tommy looks flat..
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by Smartademu(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2018
julioralph:
All for social media

Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Women can do anything to get attention on social media. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by CioAngels(f): 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
A times i see Nairaland does not have stories for none jesters to read. Most times irrelevant stories makes the headlines. Why is this a worthy story?
Re: Pregnant Woman Makeup Minutes Before Labour (Photos by tjskii(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
It seems this is a new trend, ffk's wife had makeup on during labour too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Women Wear Goat Hair Thinking Its Expensive Human Hair LOL / Creative/funny Hairstyles(pictures) / What A Bride Ordered And What Was Delivered Few Days To Her Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.