Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (33241 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gassa007:

Just shut up your mouth joor. Go and check the match possession.Iwobi was played out of position.
Jesu..... Na by match possession? What about shots on goal, corners and other major statistics uh? Nigeria were outplayed in the first half. Iwobi was played in his preferred position which is left flank. Please just stick to music okay cus you know nothing about football.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by holuphisayor(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
true jare.

this set of super eagles makes the USA 94 team look like invincibles. shame to them.

would rather enjoy watching other teams

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gassa007:

Will you guys stop this stupid asslicking.Check the possession na,naija players played well the coach was just dumb to put players in position they are not familiar with
I am very sure you watched back of the TV. Possession my ass. Didn't Saudi Arabia have more possession against the Russians yet they conceded 5 goals? I didn't know its possessions that win football games. I can't even remember the Croatian keeper making any meaningful save in the entire game. Please better look for another sport to watch okay cus football ain't for you.

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Thejustw14(m): 1:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
decatalyst:

He no promise you Grammy ooo. No mix am! Nah 9ice promise you...So wait for him grin
Nigeria did not promise world cup also.:!!:.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Dwin046(m): 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
the way MTV base award is not for boys
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thejustw14:
Nigeria did not promise world cup also.:!!:.
Mikel and his team mates promised Buhari and the entire Nigerians that they will win the world before their departure. When they told you to be current you preferred sniffing shit just to get high. See your lie lie life
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by BilliBaron: 1:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jidibia:

If Iwobi no be boy wetin him be? You no see as him lost yesterday?
You only know about Nigerian players but u forgot that Croatia are better than us. Modric, Manduzik, Rakitic, Brozovic, Kramaric, Lovren, Vida and the likes are better than our players.
so what's your point.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by skallion7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
buskie13:
rather not for men, our so called boys are over age

the commentators kept mocking us about our Nigerian goalkeeper saying he's the youngest to grace the World Cup

Nigeria is a shame to Africa

Ghana can never lose to Croatia

We have loud mouth and nothing to show

God punish Buhari
you dey mad, why Ghana no qualify
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by YhungPablo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
True! It's not for boys, but it's not like Croatia played like men and scored.
scored own goal and penalty right? undecided
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by akiOYIBO: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria is synonimous to failure...A BIAFRAN team would scatter world cup and make history at first outing. Nigeria is bound to fail in everything take it or leave.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by sundoj08(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
nanauju:
Nigeria lost in the world cup and these celebrities have all suddenly found their voices. But when it comes to speaking out again bad government and evil, they all kept quiet.

When their colleague Falz had balls enough to do to it, he was criticized by one religious sect, none of them defended him and they all kept mute.

Pls patorankin or whatever.. Ur public opinion and condemnation is really not needed in Nigeria football matters if you are going to turn blind eye to other issues that need public condemnation.

Nobody should annoy me this morning angry angry angry
somebody clearly read my mind. Lol and don't let anyone annoy you

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
BilliBaron:
so what's your point.
I am with Patoranking on this one.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by CaptainG00D: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
that man is confused. Dnt blame dat Pig but d confused coach. Make dem kuku com back home b4 those Pathetic thieves loot the treasury in d name of watching Eagus

I dey tell u bro,
Na who go blame pig when we no get coach

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by CaptainG00D: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
DavSagacity:

Bros you dey vex gan OOOoo....
say the truth....Them tire your ticket yesterday I guess....

grin grin.
No bro.. I no bet but the match vex me yesterday them just make person dey shout like like mad man.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Neimar: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Nigerians played better football than croatia. Their only problem was the finishing.

abeg ooo which ball? backward passing nai be ball? grin
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Eziokwugbaoto: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
I just dey think this thing since yesterday e never gree me understand. Na only mad man go dey do the same thing over and over again dey expect different results. Ighalo should be paired with iheanacho upfront.
CaptainG00D:
:we lost becoz coach is tactically dumb.
The formation he played in all our friendlies(one striker upfront) that didnt work for us is what he repeated again. ?
And he didnt change when he needed to.
What was ebuehi doing on d bench when shehu is in d pitch .?
What was iheanacho doing on d bench when one striker ain't helping us.?
What was Mikel doing upfront when he should be playing DM.?
What was d coach doing on the bench when he needed to be standing up at the touchline to inspire his players.?

That coach is mad
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by themodernman: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
True! It's not for boys, but it's not like Croatia played like men and scored.

How can a young looking girl like you be so intelligent?

Unpossible! angry
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by CaptainG00D: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Eziokwugbaoto:
I just dey think this thing since yesterday e never gree me understand. Na only mad man go dey do the same thing over and over again dey expect different results. Ighalo should be paired with iheanacho upfront.

Bros if that man wasn't bribed to play rubbish then he is clearly mad undecided
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by adesina746: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
ahamonyeka:
go and call your useless parent yeye.little children infiltrating nairaland like bedbug. quote me again make Ogun fire your generations.

Ogun don already fire your own generation useless God forsaken pikin. From your frustrated responses i can deduce d kind of family u are from

First you just told me how wretched your family is because wretched people dont value Their family not to talk of other peoples family
Secondly am sure you are a kid from d way u identified another kid

Thirdly your prostitute of a mother that gave birth to a useless child like you go and take care of her to have blessings so you can be usefull to urself and her cos its obvious u are useless
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by DavSagacity(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
CaptainG00D:

grin grin.
No bro.. I no bet but the match vex me yesterday them just make person dey shout like like mad man.
Next time don't depend too much on a fashion parade team. Awon Aso Ebi things..!!!!,lolzzzzzzzz
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Eziokwugbaoto: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
You never can tell brother, money can reset people's brain 360 degrees.
CaptainG00D:

Bros if that man wasn't bribed to play rubbish then he is clearly mad undecided
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by CaptainG00D: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
DavSagacity:

Next time don't depend too much on a fashion parade team. Awon Aso Ebi things..!!!!,lolzzzzzzzz

True true na aso ebi boys dem be.
When people dey talk am I think say na joke. angry
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thejustw14:
Y'all criticising should shut the bleep up and stand for something.:!!:. You taught it was gin be easy? Go go Eagles.:!!:.
And as for you patoranking.:!!:. Grammy is not for boys.:!!:.
You are calling him and Grammy in the same sentence? The distance between him and Grammy is like Heaven and earth.

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by charlesazeh(m): 4:36pm On Jun 17, 2018
lol
BilliBaron:
So you want make the girl grow make E come be bad market for Mark Angel Abi. Enemies of progress everywhere.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
sweetTai:
Nonsense! If Soccer is not for boys who is it for, Old Men? What we need is to re-organize our mentality; No more foreign coaches, spend more on training and domestic infrastructures, groom stars of tomorrow by developing our local football clubs and leagues in order for foreign players to come here and play too. Until that is done, we'll continue to be sub-par to international competitions.
my brother at least see north africa good standard league South America uncore good league wer de get good value for player
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by redangel2017: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
buskie13:
rather not for men, our so called boys are over age

the commentators kept mocking us about our Nigerian goalkeeper saying he's the youngest to grace the World Cup

Nigeria is a shame to Africa

Ghana can never lose to Croatia

We have loud mouth and nothing to show

God punish Buhari
my brother.... Our loud mouth to much.. We can talk for africa nd do nth... I just regret being in this stupid country that has buhari as president
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by redangel2017: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Nigerians played better football than croatia. Their only problem was the finishing.
which kind better football... Abeg dnt say what wasnt there... Running forward nd coming backwards.. With moses fallin nd crossing rubbish.. No single attempt.. Croatians for give us five nill angry
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by redangel2017: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
gidzbobby:
Why r people sounding like we are the only African team to lose their first match... Na wa o!!! Egyptians didn't do like this o, despite their overhype for salah...

I still believe in super eagles tho'...
at least egypt played well.. Can u record a single win starting from friendlies to this poo loss.. Just a draw with congo angry
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by buskie13(m): 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
skallion7:
you dey mad, why Ghana no qualify
your left yansh, your mumu country wey qualify so, you no dey see their mumu faces, shove enter one side before I jam you
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by fredylee: 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
The coach Rohr has shown his true colours:
He distances himself from the team, speaks German to English speaking press when he can speak almost flawless English.
Does not stand up to motivate the boys or make corrections during the game.
Fields a questionable selection. Leaves out Ebuehi, brings on a Musa in place of Iwobi.
Deploys a strategy of lone striker which woefully failed him during our friendlies.
Plays a formation that plays at least, two of our boys out of position.
Refuses to change his formation and strategy while the game wore on, and loss staring us in the face.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by forkadict(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

Abegi...
Na your type dey fail exam and be saying 'But I have a fine handwriting' Rubbish.
I would prefer eagles to be playing worse than their opponents match in match out but let them keep emerging the winners.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
CaptainG00D:
:we lost becoz coach is tactically dumb.
The formation he played in all our friendlies(one striker upfront) that didnt work for us is what he repeated again. ?
And he didnt change when he needed to.
What was ebuehi doing on d bench when shehu is in d pitch .?
What was iheanacho doing on d bench when one striker ain't helping us.?
What was Mikel doing upfront when he should be playing DM.?
What was d coach doing on the bench when he needed to be standing up at the touchline to inspire his players.?

That coach is mad
guy they bribe the coach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Ubi Franklin Hunts For Baby Mama Number 5 (Leaked Chat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.