Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (33225 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by charlesazeh(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Please I want to ask.

Why is Emmanuella of Mark Angel comedy not growing?
����

Copied
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by SirLakes: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2018
Thejustw14:
Y'all criticising should shut the bleep up and stand for something.:!!:. You taught it was gin be easy? Go go Eagles.:!!:.
And as for you patoranking.:!!:. Grammy is not for boys.:!!:.

Did he tell you he's looking at Grammy lol grin
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Kingsleychris1: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2018
G
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by ahamonyeka(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians that do not know anything about football will be talk as though if they put them there they will do Something. our boys really tried I do not expect such outing from them yesterday night,we should learn how to raise their moral.world cup is not for boys but,the defending champions are boys when they lift the world cup why did Spain not win it since is not for boys? I still believe in this and o know they will cone out victorious .if this team stays together they will shock the world.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Abfinest007(m): 11:01am On Jun 17, 2018
buskie13:
rather not for men, our so called boys are over age

the commentators kept mocking us about our Nigerian goalkeeper saying he's the youngest to grace the World Cup

Nigeria is a shame to Africa

Ghana can never lose to Croatia

We have loud mouth and nothing to show

God punish Buhari
oga live buhari alone na buhari play d ball

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by adesina746: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2018
The only problem i saw is that in the first half, Nigerian players where sluggish plus no striker. They played better in 2nd half with musa and iheanacho on board but it was too late. Conclusion rohr should av started musa and iheanacho
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by SirLakes: 11:05am On Jun 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Nigerians played better football than croatia. Their only problem was the finishing.

Na back of tV u watch so
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by adesina746: 11:11am On Jun 17, 2018
SirLakes:

Na back of tV u watch so
undecided
I tell u. Guys wey no dey run meet ball wen dey see abi the ones wey dem form big boy for pitch. The guy na radio he dey hear commentry
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 17, 2018
Am sure if we had won all this people would be saying something else smh
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by adesina746: 11:14am On Jun 17, 2018
ahamonyeka:
Nigerians that do not know anything about football will be talk as though if they put them there they will do Something. our boys really tried I do not expect such outing from them yesterday night,we should learn how to raise their moral.world cup is not for boys but,the defending champions are boys when they lift the world cup why did Spain not win it since is not for boys? I still believe in this and o know they will cone out victorious .if this team stays together they will shock the world.
You wey know football tell us how they really tried
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Dinho20(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2018
I TRUST MY IBO BOYS, WE CANNOT LOSE MATCH AND WOMAN AT THE SAME TIME, WE MUST GAIN ONE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
True! It's not for boys, but it's not like Croatia played like men and scored.

Croatia was bad, but Pregnant Eagles, very awful....
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Morrihz(m): 11:25am On Jun 17, 2018
They played like men that's why they won. Those boys played very mature football. If u watched the game u will know what I mean
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by selfmade22: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2018
b916ecczarsspc-1249258, check it if u can
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Thejustw14:
Y'all criticising should shut the bleep up and stand for something.:!!:. You taught it was gin be easy? Go go Eagles.:!!:.
And as for you patoranking.:!!:. Grammy is not for boys.:!!:.
really? who headed the ball that lodged at the back of the net? who scored the penalty? U? lolzzzzzz
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by tiwiex(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
So we are smaller boys amongst boys. Sad.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
rawpadgin:
Truth is, the 'boys' played better than Croatia but they lack precision, cutting edge & ate wasteful in the final third
who this "big big" English help? analysis for nothing? lol
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by tiwiex(m): 11:34am On Jun 17, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
Nigerians played better football than croatia. Their only problem was the finishing.
You dey hear yasef? What is the aim of football?
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by ahamonyeka(m): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2018
adesina746:

You wey know football tell us how they really tried
go sitdon for gutter.where you dey wey you no make the team? dey run mouth like say if you enter there you go fit kick football.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Mospring(m): 11:38am On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=CaptainG00D post=68563329] :[b]we lost becoz coach is tactically dumb.
The formation he played in all our friendlies(one striker upfront) that didnt work for us is what he repeated again. ?
And he didnt change when he needed to.
What was ebuehi doing on d bench when shehu is in d pitch .?
What was iheanacho doing on d bench when one striker ain't helping us.?
What was d coach doing on the bench when he needed to be standing up at the touchline to inspire his players.?
What was Mikel doing upfront when he should be playing DM.?

That coach is mad
exactly my argument last nite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by SuperSuave(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
they played nothing spectacular, That's the most annoying thing.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2018
nanauju:
Nigeria lost in the world cup and these celebrities have all suddenly found their voices. But when it comes to speaking out again bad government and evil, they all kept quiet.

When their colleague Falz had balls enough to do to it, he was criticized by one religious sect, none of them defended him and they all kept mute.

Pls patorankin or whatever.. Ur public opinion and condemnation is really not needed in Nigeria football matters if you are going to turn blind eye to other issues that need public condemnation.

Nobody should annoy me this morning angry angry angry
Take a million kisses for this comment of urs, a lady who is never afraid to speak out against bad leadership. u get sense!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 17, 2018
Benita27:
how else could they have played? until they score us seven goals, not for the boyz at all.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by lamarbutton: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2018
sweetTai:
Nonsense! If Soccer is not for boys who is it for, Old Men? What we need is to re-organize our mentality; No more foreign coaches, spend more on training and domestic infrastructures, groom stars of tomorrow by developing our local football clubs and leagues in order for foreign players to come here and play too. Until that is done, we'll continue to be sub-par to international competitions.
The English team have all this in place but are still sub-par at international tournaments. We don't just have the talent to beat the Goliaths of world football
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by CaptainG00D: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=Mospring post=68564391][/quote]

He is mad bro,
It was had to sleep last night.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by sweetTai(m): 11:49am On Jun 17, 2018
lamarbutton:

The English team have all this in place but are still sub-par at international tournaments. We don't just have the talent to beat the Goliaths of world football

The English team has won one or two World Cup competitions. We have the talent, but it’s not developed. No matter how much congregation of talent you possess, it will be null and void without proper grooming.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2018
rawpadgin:
Truth is, the 'boys' played better than Croatia but they lack precision, cutting edge & ate wasteful in the final third
I am very sure you watched a different game.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by BilliBaron: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2018
Calling the likes of Mikel, Moses, Iwobi, Iheanacho boys by Patoranking makes me laugh coz i know those boys can pay you up to quit your music career. And you still call 'em boys.

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by azimibraun: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
The music industry is for boys abi; little wonder they can't evoke any meaningfulsocial change with their empty music and nudity filled videos. At 33 Rinaldo is seen a Papa in the game and at 34 or 35 Zlatan would resign to give room for younger people. Sports is for the young and has short life span for the players. So who is the boy in the super eagles squad now, the 19 year old goalkeeper whom every big goalkeeper on earth are proud of for making it down to Russia or who? Messi and Argentina playing 1-1 draw with Iceland is far more disappointing than Nigeria losing toa star studded Croatia through an own goal and a penalty that came not as a result of stopping a player from scoring a one on one after destroying our defence. In my opinion, patoranking does not have the social right just yet to call a team that has Mikel, Moses, Musa etc boys. Those are products of serious hard work. You can never compare success that came through having fun(music) with that which came out of the rigor sportsmen pass through. No sport person likes training, they just dont have a choice. No careless sex, alcohol and weed like a guy looking for a record deal or hanging around a studio. Crazy talk from Patoranking.

1 Like

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 11:54am On Jun 17, 2018
That moment the commentator said the Nigerian goal keeper is a teenager, I knew we are in for it. If that guy is a teenager then I am yet to be born.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by BilliBaron: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2018
charlesazeh:
Please I want to ask.

Why is Emmanuella of Mark Angel comedy not growing?
����

Copied
So you want make the girl grow make E come be bad market for Mark Angel Abi. Enemies of progress everywhere.
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by Jidibia(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
azimibraun:
The music industry is for boys abi; little wonder they can't evoke any meaningfulsocial change with their empty music and nudity filled videos. At 33 Rinaldo is seen a Papa in the game and at 34 or 35 Zlatan would resign to give room for younger people. Sports is for the young and has short life span for the players. So who is the boy in the super eagles squad now, the 19 year old goalkeeper whom every big goalkeeper on earth are proud of for making it down to Russia or who? Messi and Argentina playing 1-1 draw with Iceland is far more disappointing than Nigeria losing toa star studded Croatia through an own goal and a penalty that came not as a result of stopping a player from scoring a one on one after destroying our defence. In my opinion, patoranking does not have the social right just yet to call a team that has Mikel, Moses, Musa etc boys. Those are products of serious hard work. You can never compare success that came through having fun(music) with that which came out of the rigor sportsmen pass through. No sport person likes training, they just dont have a choice. No careless sex, alcohol like a guy looking for a record deal or hanging around a studio. Crazy talk from Patoranking.
Go hang yourself for all he cares. When you fail to develop in whatever you do are you not a boy? Common use your common sense biko. The Nigerian players to the Croatian players are boys take it or leave it. Modric is far better than all our midfielders combined not to mention Ivan Rakitic, Perisic, Brozovic and the likes. Abi u wan compare Lovren with Balogun abi na Manduzic u wan compare with Ighalo?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / kaffy's Mum Adviced Her To Do Prostitution / Peter Okoye To Sue His Brother And Angola Show Promoter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.