Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (33242 Views)

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by pooozeee(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by skallion7(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
buskie13:
your left yansh, your mumu country wey qualify so, you no dey see their mumu faces, shove enter one side before I jam you
Ode, e be like say your papa no born you well, carry Ghana go world cup then. blazing bastard
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by RAYAM(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
OK o
Re: 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia by ahamonyeka(m): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
adesina746:

Ogun don already fire your own generation useless God forsaken pikin. From your frustrated responses i can deduce d kind of family u are from

First you just told me how wretched your family is because wretched people dont value Their family not to talk of other peoples family
Secondly am sure you are a kid from d way u identified another kid

Thirdly your prostitute of a mother that gave birth to a useless child like you go and take care of her to have blessings so you can be usefull to urself and her cos its obvious u are useless
what will I tell this idiot now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today / Ubi Franklin Hunts For Baby Mama Number 5 (Leaked Chat) / Daniel Oyebanjo: D'banj's Son Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.