Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Working Of Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Working Of Miracles (382 Views)

God Can Perform All Sort Of Miracles Except This One? / Sign Fireman Storms Liberia With A Rain Of Miracles And Salvation! / 10 Self-Proclaimed Holy Men With Miracles That Went Horribly Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Working Of Miracles by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:26am On Jun 17, 2018
The Working Of Miracles

It is not uncommon to hear statements like: “The days of miracles are over. The seal was put on them with the apostles.”

This is absolutely untrue. It is an easy excuse for failure or total ignorance. God does not change. He has not changed.

If He did miracles in the past through believers, He is still doing the same to day. He is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Signs and wonders are the birthright of every believer. You are programmed for it. It is part of God’s design for your sonship.

Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders
Isaiah 8:18

You are created in God’s image and likeness so you can fully represent Him.

You are meant to show forth his power, dominion and majesty through the instrumentality of signs and wonders.

Indeed signs and wonders should follow you as you go about the Master’s business. It is one of your proofs that Jesus is alive.

He told the disciples before He left here:
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17-18

A lot of believers have been waiting for God to do the signs. God too has been wait ing for them to obey His command and use His ability deposited inside of them to do them.

It may not sound religious, but the truth is that God does not work miracles, but has given the believer the mandate to do so as an evidence of his faith in Christ Jesus.

When He gave Moses a rod (a type of the name of Jesus) in the old dispensation, He gave it to him to do signs.

And thou shalt take this rod in thine hand, wherewith thou shalt do signs.
Exodus 4:17

God gave the rod, Moses was to do this signs with the rod.

With the name of Jesus every believer has a mandate to do signs, to operate in the realm of the miraculous.

The working of miracles is one of the remarkable gifts of the Holy Spirit;

…There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit…And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all… For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom… To another the working of miracles.
1 Corinthians 12:4-10

Read that again; “the working of miracles,” not the waiting for miracles or the watching for miracles, but “the working of miracles.”

Miracles don’t just happen, they are worked out. Many hide under the excuse that they don’t have the gift of the working of miracles.

But I tell you this is a lie of the devil to keep you perpetually in your state of defeat.

Reject his lies and agree with God’s word: “… And these signs (miracles) shall follow them that believe…” Are you a believer? If so, then the signs are meant to follow you.

During His earthly ministry, Jesus stressed the ability of believers to do things that transcended the limited natural ability.

He said a class of people will believe Him and He will cause them to walk in His class. Nothing would be impossible with them.

And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27

Jesus meant to say that all things are possible to natural men who believe because by believing what He declares, He makes them to walk in His very class where they don’t have regard for impossibilities anymore.

Put another way, men who believe the gospel are no longer in the class of men but in the class of God, because it is only with God that all things are possible.

This is the position you occupy on the platform of the gift of eternal life you received at new birth.

God has made all the provisions for you to live in the realm of the miraculous with Him but you have to work it out.

For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13

Halleluya

Releasing The Supernatural, David Oyedepo

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!
Re: The Working Of Miracles by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Reread

(1) (Reply)

Dear Singles / Priest Forced To Retire After Slapping Child During Baptism (video) / Rccg Sunday School 22 July, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.