Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,562 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Our Baby Wasn’t Doing Well In My Womb – Neyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Our Baby Wasn’t Doing Well In My Womb – Neyo (407 Views)

Mohbad’s Baby Mama, Omowunmi, Laments His Death: Our Baby Is Just 5 Months Old / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Baby Wasn’t Doing Well In My Womb – Neyo by 3Ebisco: 6:46am On Jun 17, 2018
Crystal Smith, the wife of singer Neyo has shared details on how their baby was born.

According to Crystal, a doctor had just come to check her at home and not up to 1 hour later she had to be rushed to the hospital.

Read her post below;

I had a ironclad birth plan and I was determined to do it my way. But God had other plans apparently ��‍♀️ A routine doctors visit on Thursday and I was rushed straight to the hospital and into surgery less than a hour later! Roman wasn’t doing well in my womb and had to be taken immediately or the doctors feared the worst. Scariest moments ever!!! But he’s here and he’s healthy and we are so happy!!!!!! Thank you @neyo for giving me the one thing I’ve always longed for.. my very own family! I love you and these kids so much!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/our-baby-wasnt-doing-well-in-my-womb.html

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photo / Cossy Orjiakor's Neighbour Beat His Wife... And This Happens. / Best Graduating Student Of EKSU Emerges Whooping Sum Of N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.