Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia (79265 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by rampantlover: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians always getting triggered over tye truth.
Someone here was saying people are jealous of Niggerians. Jealous abaout what if I may ask

We are jealous of the lack of electricity in the zoo republic grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:
Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (born 28 October 1998), Nigerian goalkeeper who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña.. he's just 19, wow so young..

what a strong face this "19 year old" teenager has grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The Nigerian coach is to be blamed

He got everything wrong

I mean everything was wrong
No coach can perform in the world cup with that set of players.
Only Iwobi truly qualifies as 'young'. The rest are too old.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by shumuel(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (born 28 October 1998), Nigerian goalkeeper who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña.. he's just 19, wow so young..

Lol grin With that face !

Bro but we both know the guy is thirty now, he was giving birth to in 1988 :p
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by jeff1607(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I like how the man blasted us....it will motivate our players to win Iceland and draw Argentina

win wetin?

bia be kiaful o
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by zombieHUNTER: 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

I don't believe it's age issue...
I think it's tactics and positioning
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The Nigerian coach is to be blamed

He got everything wrong

I mean everything was wrong
God bless u. I love people who no how to read football not people who talk out of emotions
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I don't believe it's age issue...
I think it's tactics and positioning
You can't give what you don't have. The players gave their all yesterday and still lost. It wasn't about tactics and positioning. The goals they conceded wasn't due to the team's lack of tactics and positioning. Any team can concede those goals. The problem is that they lacked the ability to attack!
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

absolutely nothing wrong with those players. D coach's tactics and selection have always baffled me. Yday opened d guy's yansh

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by nzeobi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:

stop hating. if you feel that reduction in age is the reason why he is successful, then reduce yours.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
lexy2014:
God bless u. I love people who no how to read football not people who talk out of emotions

Mr know-how-to-read-football, you people have been changing coaches almost every two years, but has our football ever been really good? No! You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. According einstein, that's madness.

The problem is not coaching. We simply don't have the right players. The players we use get tired to soon and can only perform against fellow HEAVY african teams.
They can't RUN and CHARGE their opponents for 90 minutes like the europeans and south americans do.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

What is this nah

Ebuehi shouldn't be on the bench

Mikel should have gave way for John ogu way earlier in the second half...

Iwobi is better behind ighalo and not wasting on the wings

Etebo was descent just that he craves back passes

It hurts because I know... That team can shock the world... Just get your tactics and personnel right in appropriate positions
this guy I de feel u. These are things I de argue with some guys. Watching d friendlies and even qualifiers u just c ighalo running around aimlessly cos he had no one playing 4 him or playing with him. D coach is too rigid
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by SmartyPants(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
People including our nairaland mods need to understand that when a British person says "shame so and so happened", what he is saying is, that was sad, not "shame on xyz".

He is being sympathetic not scornful!
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by zombieHUNTER: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

You can't give what you don't have. The players gave their all yesterday and still lost. It wasn't about tactics and positioning. The goals they conceded wasn't due to the team's lack of tactics and positioning. Any team can concede those goals. The problem is that they lacked the ability to attack!

The coach to me didn't earn his money yesterday...
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

they don't lack d ability to attack. That's y its a question of tactics. Tactics in football means ur game plan and how u are going to execute ur game plan. D plan yday&during d friendlies was playing ighalo as a lone striker without any support. How does he then score? D only 2 people that could have provided support were etebo&iwobi but played out of position. One on d left wing, d other in front of d defence. Very poor tactics. D coach is very rigid.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The coach to me didn't earn his money yesterday...
We need to drop this mentality of always blaming the coach when we lose. The problem is not the coach. Even if he had used the formation each of you wanted, we still would have lost.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
SmartyPants:
People including our nairaland mods need to understand that when a British person says "shame so and so happened", what he is saying is, that was sad, not "shame on xyz".

He is being sympathetic not scornful!
spot on
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by maangel01: 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nbote:
D morons blasting him are jus sore losers and dumb.. We didn't even see d Eagles on d pitch, jus a bunch of headless chickens running around and to think Croatia didn't even play

well I don't understand why you are calling your fellow country men such undignified name. I bet you have not done anything plausible before to deserve a cheer from the public. Meanwhile before you support the man first of all ask him whether his country were even able to pass the preliminary test of qualifying for the world cup.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
lexy2014:
they don't lack d ability to attack. That's y its a question of tactics. Tactics in football means ur game plan and how u are going to execute ur game plan. D plan yday&during d friendlies was playing ighalo as a lone striker without any support. How does he then score? D only 2 people that could have provided support were etebo&iwobi but played out of position. One on d left wing, d other in front of d defence. Very poor tactics. D coach is very rigid.
This is not the main problem, coachy. Even if he played it this way, we still would have lost. We would have conceded more goals than we did, and you guys would have blamed him more. He tried to play safe, but he was unlucky. If our players were agile, he would put a better formation accros. For instance, we don't have wing skippers. Don't even mention moses.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by ZAWs: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Jim beglin should keep quiet.
He should be more concerned about his second role in commentary on PES for decades.
Croatian played nothing against the Super Eagles.
The only advantage they had was experience.
They have better players than the Super Eagles, but yet they couldn't score a clean clear goal.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:

You mean I'm older than this guy

Orisirisi!
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Larryslim(m): 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Welcome to this classic match,I'm John champion and summarising this game with me here is Jim Beglin..
Hi john,Hi everyone, it's really good to be here,I'm looking forward to this match..

grin
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by ajl: 3:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
ElSakina:
We have useless tacticians in the team. I blame the coach in all of these.

Yes, we lost the match even before starting looking at the formation and game plan. How in the world can a coach put Mikel, a slow player to .pair Ighalo And why force your most creative player, Iwobi, to the far left rather central midlfield he used to playing. The "Chinese league" pair are not supposed to be on the pitch, except for Mikel's experience. Iheanacho is a better and more creative striker than Ighalo, who was only a one season flash in the pan in the Premiere league. Why did he run to China if he is that good. After the match, I had to go back and watch videos of the 1994 - 98 team. Aside from the two central defenders, none can measure up or be compared to that team. We do not have players. At worst show commitment on the pitch. I mean, look at Iceland. They know they could not match Argentina, skill to skill but they had solid game plan. It was simple, frustrate the enemies. That situation alone put a pressure on Messi to miss that penalty. He just couldn't kick the ball hard.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
People are just insulting him for nothing. Shame in that context in British English means "it's a pity". Nigerians just de fall my hand.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

This is not the main problem, coachy. Even if he played it this way, we still would have lost. We would have conceded more goals than we did, and you guys would have blamed him more. He tried to play safe, but he was unlucky. If our players were agile, he would put a better formation accros. For instance, we don't have wing skippers. Don't even mention moses.
tysonnn:

This is not the main problem, coachy. Even if he played it this way, we still would have lost. We would have conceded more goals than we did,
I talked earlier about an attacking formation. How does an attacking formation of ighalo/iwobi or ighalo/iwobi/etebo make us concede more goals?

he tried 2 play safe, yet he lost. His trying 2 play safe is called what?
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by sureteeboy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
joshmee4real:
Which show did modric run?. Anyways you can say that cuz Croatia won, I can't take that away. But there was nothing Modric played yesterday that Etebo didn't play save the own goal which was an unlucky moment for him.
I m a Nigerian. I keep my head up
I checked whoscored.com statistical rating after the game and he was still our highest rated player. Such a shame he scored an own goal. He was the only impressive Nigerian on that pitch yesterday.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by SlamvipeR(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
the first guy to comment on the man's twitter handle second comment is inspired by weed i swear_dude reply "Didn't work on that one" killed mE
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by zombieHUNTER: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

We need to drop this mentality of always blaming the coach when we lose. The problem is not the coach. Even if he had used the formation each of you wanted, we still would have lost.

I don't believe this
I refer you to Argentina and Iceland game

U don't know much about this game
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by adedayourt(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sheuns:

Nice one bro. Our problem here is we don't tell ourselves the truth. Imagine saying our squad has young players. We all know it's all lies, the only true young player there are Ekong and Iwobi, the rest are fraud and won't make the next world cup.

Nigeria wnt even qualify fr the nxt 2 world cup. The gods wnt allow it
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
tysonnn:

Mr know-how-to-read-football, you people have been changing coaches almost every two years, but has our football ever been really good? No! You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. According einstein, that's madness.

The problem is not coaching. We simply don't have the right players. The players we use get tired to soon and can only perform against fellow HEAVY african teams.
They can't RUN and CHARGE their opponents for 90 minutes like the europeans and south americans do.
am pretty certain u can make ur point without calling me names.

If I may ask, what do u mean by "right players" and from where should Nigeria obtain these "right players" from?
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
ajl:

Yes, we lost the match even before starting looking at the formation and game plan. How in the world can a coach put Mikel, a slow player to .pair Ighalo And why force your most creative player, Iwobi, to the far left rather central midlfield he used to playing. The "Chinese league" pair are not supposed to be on the pitch, except for Mikel's experience. Iheanacho is a better and more creative striker than Ighalo, who was only a one season flash in the pan in the Premiere league. Why did he run to China if he is that good. After the match, I had to go back and watch videos of the 1994 - 98 team. Aside from the two central defenders, none can measure up or be compared to that team. We do not have players. At worst show commitment on the pitch. I mean, look at Iceland. They know they could not match Argentina, skill to skill [i]but they had solid game plan. It was simple, frustrate the enemies. [/i]That situation alone put a pressure on Messi to miss that penalty. He just couldn't kick the ball hard.
A "solid game plan" is d same thing as tactics that's y d guy said we have a bad tactician as a coach. If our coach handled those Iceland guys, I bet u they would have had like 6 in d bag. Ighalos ability shouldn't b judged by whether he went 2 China or not. After all, it was China Barcelona went 2 get Paulinho from and it's there we had demba ba&tevez.
Everything still boils down 2d coaches game plan which u noted about d attack formation was lacking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed / Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.