Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia (79271 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by darlib: 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
thunder fire Jim
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by udemzyudex(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nbote:
D morons blasting him are jus sore losers and dumb.. We didn't even see d Eagles on d pitch, jus a bunch of headless chickens running around and to think Croatia didn't even play

Nigeria played well, they just lack the attacking spirit.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Nigerians and Savagery are like what I can't describe.

Cudjoe too won famz Jim Beglin.
dem de pay moni for the savagery
d savagery give us light or road or hospital or reduce price of garri
Nigeria always first in nonentities
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by pooozeee(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2018

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2018
lexy2014:
am pretty certain u can make ur point without calling me names.

If I may ask, what do u mean by "right players" and from where should Nigeria obtain these "right players" from?
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by tysonnn(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Stop blaming the coach! He qualified us undisputedly for the mundial, didn't he? Our team's problem is not in the aspect of coaching. I can bet my life on it that even if he had used the formation each one of you wanted, we still would have lost or, at best, drawn the game.
We've been going back and forth with this issue of coaching for as long as I can remember. Yet, nothing changes. Our team struggle, especially against european and south american teams. If we fire this coach and employ another one, the main problem will still be there, and we still won't go far in a major competition like the world cup. The problem is not the coach.

The problem is the set of players we take to the world cup. THESE PLAYERS ARE NOT AGILE. They get tired quickly. They can't RUN and CHARGE their opponents for 90 minutes like the europeans and south americans do. This was why our players were sluggish in the opening minutes of the game yesterday. They were conserving energy, I guess. The strikers and midfielders hardly marked their opponents. They hardly ran with the ball. They hardly chased the ball. It was until they were one goal down they began attempting to do all these.

These team will only do well against fellow HEAVY africans.

Football is not just about experience. A team has to have enough synergy in order to win matches. This is the main thing our senior teams have been lacking.

The only way forward is by putting together a team of talented young players (under 23) who have played together for a while to be our super eagles.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Moji12(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
iamleumas:
Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper

Francis Odinaka Uzoho (born 28 October 1998), Nigerian goalkeeper who plays for Spanish club Deportivo de La Coruña.. he's just 19, wow so young..
cheesy cheesy abeg this baba should b in his early 40s. See ogbonge face.

1 Like

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by CioAngels(f): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nigerians spent all the manhours celebrating Jersey while others were training. Anyway, Nigeria from time have this fire brigade approach so training was no issue for them. Have never known a country so mouthy. Weldon Super Eagles.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by ogmask: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Sheuns:

Nice one bro. Our problem here is we don't tell ourselves the truth. Imagine saying our squad has young players. We all know it's all lies, the only true young player there are Ekong and Iwobi, the rest are fraud and won't make the next world cup.

That's if they will even qualify in the first place.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by Lilmama02(f): 10:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
cry come, wetin be ya nem
Nbo gini? grin grin
Look hia ret me telli u something.... If u no dey patriotic, reave us arone ret us defend awa kontili.....after lall, we haff nuh yet know where dis ball is headed to.....
Who knows....e God do u vuuuummm na Anya wen super eagles carry world jug come back. Den u go know say...."This is Nigeria"
In capital letter..
N pls don quote me........I dey toilet...... grin
#Savage......
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by slimshed09(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
Southern Greens Estate by LandWey is proposed to be a Modern Elegant Estate which caters for families individuals and investors by providing a premium community in Lagos with distinguished facilities, standard infrastructures and so much more.

PRICE: 20million Naira
SIZE: 600sqms, 300 and 450sqms available
LAND TITLE: Governors Consent.

FEATURES: ✅Electricity
✅Good Road Network
✅Drainage
✅Landscaping
✅Portable Water
✅Perimeter Fencing
✅Recreation.
✅Security .
✅Street Light.

LANDMARKS:
Victoria Crest
Cooplag Gardens
Golden Leaf
Bueno Vista
Orchid Hotel
Bricks Court
Alexander Court
Roxbury Homes
Dreamworld Africana
Blake Court
LakeView Park.

To lock down your plots call 07033738449
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by ogtavia(m): 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who else watched the NIG vs Croatia match on ITV England? Oh my lawd!! The commentary and game analysis was highly racist and biased, at a point, they were practically rooting for Croatia and simply mocked the super eagles. They made me angrier than Shekeleke Moses.
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by rubio: 2:40am On Jun 18, 2018
You will love this after Viewing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00guK652OCc
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by EbukaHades10(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
dem de pay moni for the savagery
d savagery give us light or road or hospital or reduce price of garri
Nigeria always first in nonentities
Bros,please, I am not the cause of ur problem(s).
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:54am On Jun 19, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Bros,please, I am not the cause of ur problem(s).
you are a major contributor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by melodyogonna(m): 7:35am On Jun 19, 2018
Kingsley10000:
I like how the man blasted us....it will motivate our players to win Iceland and draw Argentina
except that your players can't win Iceland and draw Argentina.....
deal with it - #UpSuperChickens grin
Re: Jim Beglin Reacts To Nigerian Loss To Croatia by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
tysonnn:

Mr know-how-to-read-football, you people have been changing coaches almost every two years, but has our football ever been really good? No! You can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. According einstein, that's madness.

The problem is not coaching. We simply don't have the right players. The players we use get tired to soon and can only perform against fellow HEAVY african teams.
They can't RUN and CHARGE their opponents for 90 minutes like the europeans and south americans do.
Argentina v Iceland, Argentina had d "right players", but what happened? Spain vs Iran, Spain had d " right players", but what happened? Again, Argentina vs Croatia, Argentina had d "right players", what went wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matteo Voltolini Suspended For Having Sex In Nightclub Toilet / Meet The World's Most Muscular Woman (pics) / Qatar's 2022 World Cup 'diamond In The Desert' Stadium Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.