Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill (25561 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

you are a complete idiot for calling someone a wrong mother...

your disrespectful attitude shows you gonna be a wrong father..

When it's time for you to marry, I hope you marry a woman like Tonto....

And if you are already married, divorce your wife and remarry a woman like Tonto.....

NB: It takes on idiot to know another..... Are you a father? Who dash monkey banana.... When you become a father and a husband, come back and discuss with real mean....
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

The employment I give can start from your great grand parents where ever they are, your grand parents, parents and yourself been drown in inferiority complex..

You are more stupid than that idiot.

Do you know me?
Does he know me?

So better keep your proud stupid life to yourself and your so called Richest in Nigeria..

Try to advice him to respect others regardless of who he is. being wealthy or well to do isn't a federal license to insult others..

Everyone deserves respect. even those in IDP camps

You are a keyboard warrior fighting another person's battle...

Do you have to quote another person's post? Why not ignore other people's post and mind your business?

If you are very bored get something else to keep you busy...

It is clear you refused home training or your parents are equally bad mannered..... Monkey no fit born goat.....
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He don't look healthy ever since he left her embarassed if only he could put his ego aside and go on his knees and apologize to her promise her that it won't happen again smiley

most of you wonnt understand the pain tonto is going through having a son as replica as church hill.. seein her child is like seein churchhill everyday ...greastest punishment!! grin
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
See my Ondo brother. E ye nle sir. See his eyes like Demon. Is it only Tonto son you will celebrate? Olakunle celebrate your other Kids. Be a proud father to the rest of your kids not just Tonto son only gede a won oma re.
Olakunle the Ondo demon using King Andrea to stay relevant in the news since 1901.
A mo iru yin

Tonto why are you pained . Leave his man alone joh
Opening different accounts everywhere to attack this man, Na your sister born another pikin for am ?
Fake ass bitch. Leave him alone .
If he born 1000 he concern you ? Make he no celebrate
This one make he dash you
Your village for produce you sperm you for no come
Churchill Life. Ayangba
Faking Ondo person so the story go real, how about then willie wey get three kids . Police no arrest them
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
[quote author=okpaire post=68564046]
bros leave that thing o[/quot

Leave wetin ?
Warn her to leave this man alone make she move on
Shebi churchill Na evil ?make una leave my CHURCHILL O
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by CecyAdrian(f): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Uba born together then why not just being out the pictures , slowpoke , you see online and you start talking nonsense , where are the kids ? For your house ? Monkey

Churchill, welcome. But I am not Tonto oooo f00l
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
CecyAdrian:
This man is pathetic, Is his child with Tonto the only child he has? What happens to showing off those other kids. He is just addicted to Tonto and using her to remain relevant

If you don born for an bring your pikin out now ?
Ode , so if he has 1000 kids , meaning he will dash
Tonto this one abi ? Agbepoo ode, someone cannot
Enjoy his father’s day again , no be him Sperm ?
Is it your sperm ? Abi you dey there when Aunty dey open bleachy legs
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 5:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
weyreypey:

Sorry about your dad.

Na so him mama be him father till he turn huge
And matured mumu like this . Na home orientation
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You are a keyboard warrior fighting another person's battle...

Do you have to quote another person's post? Why not ignore other people's post and mind your business?

If you are very bored get something else to keep you busy...

It is clear you refused home training or your parents are equally bad mannered..... Monkey no fit born goat.....

see mumu.. stupid father. if your children sees this, they are so gonna be ashamed and disappointed in you.. I thought you'll talk maturely, but you sounded like that idiot defending your senseless utterance.

oh, you want someone else to mind his business, but you are quick enough to condemn someone else on an issue that doesn't concern you. was her personal life and decision your business for you to insult her? learn to mind your business as well dear father.

meanwhile, if you weren't bored, you wouldn't have that time to insult someone that doesn't know you exist.

my anger is that you didn't just insult her as a human. you insulted her motherhood.. Shame on you.

you aren't a perfect father, your decisions are not always right, but for someone to question your fatherhood that you are so proud of, I'll still respond this same way..

YOU CAN ONLY GET RESPECT IF YOU CAN GIVE IT OUT.

deal with it.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by CecyAdrian(f): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

If you don born for an bring your pikin out now ?
Ode , so if he has 1000 kids , meaning he will dash
Tonto this one abi ? Agbepoo ode, someone cannot
Enjoy his father’s day again , no be him Sperm ?
Is it your sperm ? Abi you dey there when Aunty dey open bleachy legs

Keep quiet Churchill! Andre is not your only child, treat the others same way you are claiming to do to Andre. Don't worry, they will grow up to see how F00lishly their dad tried to use Andre's mom to remain relevant and so forgot about them and focused on Andre
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
weyreypey:

You lack manners and you don't deserve any iota of respect.

And who would expect respect from a man that hails another man for disrespecting a mother? Such man surely lacks what it takes to dish out respect to fellow human.

Nemo dat quod no habet - you can't give what you don't have.

please keep your funny respect to yourself
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

see mumu.. stupid father. if your children sees this, they are so gonna be ashamed and disappointed in you.. I thought you'll talk maturely, but you sounded like that idiot defending your senseless utterance.

oh, you want someone else to mind his business, but you are quick enough to condemn someone else on an issue that doesn't concern you. was her personal life and decision your business for you to insult her? learn to mind your business as well dear father.

meanwhile, if you weren't bored, you wouldn't have that time to insult someone that doesn't know you exist.

my anger is that you didn't just insult her as a human. you insulted her motherhood.. Shame on you.

you aren't a perfect father, your decisions are not always right, but for someone to question your fatherhood that you are so proud of, I'll still respond this same way..

YOU CAN ONLY GET RESPECT IF YOU CAN GIVE IT OUT.

deal with it.

Why don't you drop your comment and ignore others? Is it too much for you to do?

It takes one mumu to another and another stupid to know another...
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Why don't you drop your comment and ignore others? Is it too much for you to do?

It takes one mumu to another and another stupid to know another...

Have a wonderful day bro. we no be enemies. just learn to respect others..
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Seyiojewuyi:

Tonto why are you pained . Leave his man alone joh
Opening different accounts everywhere to attack this man, Na your sister born another pikin for am ?
Fake ass bitch. Leave him alone .
If he born 1000 he concern you ? Make he no celebrate
This one make he dash you
Your village for produce you sperm you for no come
Churchill Life. Ayangba
Faking Ondo person so the story go real, how about then willie wey get three kids . Police no arrest them

Ashhhhhhh oro mi dun
Hehehehe o ta lara baje
Oga aso ogba olakunle, e pe le o
Se eti jeun sa?
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

Have a wonderful day bro. we no be enemies. just learn to respect others..

My comment if I remember was directed at Tonto, until you decided to become Tonto's defender......

Do you have a thing for Tonto or wishing/willing to have?
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My comment if I remember was directed at Tonto, until you decided to become Tonto's defender......

Do you have a thing for Tonto or wishing/willing to have?

Lol... now that's a funny question bro... nothing at all
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

See you chronic m.asturbator ... Denial reeks of chronic situation
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
weyreypey:
See you chronic m.asturbator ... Denial reeks of chronic situation
this guy, like you go really like quarrel o.. have a wonderful Sunday joor.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

We all come to nairaland to catch fun and entertain ourselves.......

And the freedom to comment on other people's post and not insult ourselves.....

I bet you, if you asked Tonto for N50K she is not likely to give you. So why would my comment about her, create tension within you?

She is happy to expose her madness for everyone to see.....
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:

We all come to nairaland to catch fun and entertain ourselves.......

And the freedom to comment on other people's post and not insult ourselves.....

I bet you, if you asked Tonto for N50K she is not likely to give you. So why would my comment about her, create tension within you?

She is happy to expose her madness for everyone to see.....

let's forget about this bro.. I trust you are having a wonderful Sunday..

Good evening.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Lexusgs430: 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

let's forget about this bro.. I trust you are having a wonderful Sunday..

Good evening.

Have a pleasant week ahead....
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

this guy, like you go really like quarrel o.. have a wonderful Sunday joor.
Wishing you same.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by ayitasitis(m): 7:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Altern8:
Ike mmadu.

Proverbs 25 v 24: It is better to live on a CORNER of the ROOF than to share a big house with a quarrelsome wife.

You tried.

Gbam!!!
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
To stupid and selfish mothers

Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 2:36am On Jun 18, 2018
Philpham:
As far as I know, Tonto Dike is the father.

Happy Father’s Day Tonto.

Dead beat Churchill.

Tonto no dey shame , is it a do or die marriage ? You people are divorced, you still come online with fake accounts to drop hateful comments. Just like you wanted to kill tunde ednut wey you never meet before smh
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 2:39am On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He don't look healthy ever since he left her embarassed if only he could put his ego aside and go on his knees and apologize to her promise her that it won't happen again smiley

Mumu Na so them take dey control your brother and uncles for una family ? Kneel down how . You need sense and knowledge. Were you in their marriage?
You be Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belinda Effah Goes Bald For Movie Role [PICS] / Abiri Oluwabusayomi: Khloe Slays In Multicolored Swimsuit / Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.