Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill (25549 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by okpaire(m): 11:21am On Jun 17, 2018
tragergeorge:
................... Wetin tonto sabi
bros leave that thing o
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by sisisioge: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2018
Groovy! This boy too resemble him papa. Would love to have my Hubby's replica too grin

Happy father's day to men who are fathers...not sperrm donors!

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by xtremeTall(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2018
Is he the son he had with tonto dike??
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Tareguu: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He don't look healthy ever since he left her embarassed if only he could put his ego aside and go on his knees and apologize to her promise her that it won't happen again smiley

Are you his personal doctor to know he is not healthy or is aunty tonto now balanced diet. Abeg park your face

1 Like

Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2018
Tareguu:

Are you his personal doctor to know he is not healthy or is aunty tonto now balanced diet. Abeg park your face
k
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by isybeke(f): 11:35am On Jun 17, 2018
The resemblance though, ,,,,, na my papa born me
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by guiddoti: 11:41am On Jun 17, 2018
Bluezy13:

Saying it with all seriousnesscheesy

Tonto is not here na
Probably for people whose mind go for Tonto's way.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by AuntyAmope(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
He don't look healthy ever since he left her embarassed if only he could put his ego aside and go on his knees and apologize to her promise her that it won't happen again smiley
Babe Aswear You Are Dumb smiley
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Shemadex(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2018
Good of u bro we ar here
pelicanbeau:
Who told you it was the last he saw his son? Do you know if she (Tonto) and him (Churchill) are seeing each other constantly only to be displaying cat and dog attitude in the public...

#shout out to every responsible men (father) outside there
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by joe120120(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

To celebrate father's day today, Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has shared photos with his son, King Andre.

According to him, he is one of God's greatest gifts to him. Read his post below...

"Dear Lord, your gifts are many. Am thankful for everyone.one of the greatest gift you have given is the gift of my dear son.Thank you for his life,dear Lord ,watch over him everyday,may he be safe and free from harm,as he goes about each day.Bless him through life’s trial.help him choose right from wrong.An example be,for all to see,standing tall and proud and strong. AM A PROUD FATHER LOVE YOU SON. KING ANDRE OMODAYO CHURCHILL."

The last time Churchill saw his son was on his 2nd birthday school celebration in February, where these photos were taken.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-a-proud-father-tonto-dikeh-ex-churchill-celebrates-fathers-day.html

Hi father, go out there and get your self a wife so u can get settle because time is not on ur side.
ur son will be what God want him to be. D mother is not ur wife OK.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smoggy12: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Buy Facebook working account different years message me Robertjohn406@myself.com
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
This guy is just seeking attention. Is Andre is only son, what happen to his other children? Always want to use Tonto to thread. His self esteem is really pathetic.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 12:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Once a father, always a father....
Right child from the wrong mother....
you are a complete idiot for calling someone a wrong mother...
your disrespectful attitude shows you gonna be a wrong father..
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Unrated900(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Am proud to be a responsible father.thanks be to God for making me.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by TemmyTee82(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
soberdrunk:
We that don't have father be looking at y'all like "Soon"........... angry
Lol. Bad belle.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by DavSagacity(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2018
Pope22:
Is tonto Dike a protein or vitamin?
Abii. ....maybe she be food supplement
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by creamylicious(f): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
CecyAdrian:
This man is pathetic, Is his child with Tonto the only child he has? What happens to showing off those other kids. He is just addicted to Tonto and using her to remain relevant
most valid point I have seen on this matter
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Debbime(f): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Very true. One day, the child is gonna ask for the father

jessca048:
the earlier you realise you can't take the place of a father in a child's life the better for you. you had a fall out with your husband, that shouldn't stop you from denying him access to his child
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by thanki410(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Is this man a christian at all? Did he not see what happened to the boys yesterday ?
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by funimages: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Faithway10:
From; Amagitesblog.com

To celebrate father's day today, Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill has shared photos with his son, King Andre.

According to him, he is one of God's greatest gifts to him. Read his post below...

"Dear Lord, your gifts are many. Am thankful for everyone.one of the greatest gift you have given is the gift of my dear son.Thank you for his life,dear Lord ,watch over him everyday,may he be safe and free from harm,as he goes about each day.Bless him through life’s trial.help him choose right from wrong.An example be,for all to see,standing tall and proud and strong. AM A PROUD FATHER LOVE YOU SON. KING ANDRE OMODAYO CHURCHILL."

The last time Churchill saw his son was on his 2nd birthday school celebration in February, where these photos were taken.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-am-a-proud-father-tonto-dikeh-ex-churchill-celebrates-fathers-day.html

a proud widower
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't you see he cheated on her severally and beat her up no woman deserves that smiley
according to what you saw online he cheated ? Which hotel or Na your street he come cheat ? Beat am where ? O boy use your head and wake up. Stop following stories online
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
CecyAdrian:
This man is pathetic, Is his child with Tonto the only child he has? What happens to showing off those other kids. He is just addicted to Tonto and using her to remain relevant

Uba born together then why not just being out the pictures , slowpoke , you see online and you start talking nonsense , where are the kids ? For your house ? Monkey
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Seyiojewuyi: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
chillychill:

Well you are right but it's best for her to forget about d guy jare... All he nids her for has been achieved (He needs her for publicity and she is still giving him seff)she should stop all her operation "bring down Churchill". Because of her BDC everyone now sees her as d trouble maker dey don't even remember what u stated above (which is d beginning of all Dere problems). It's best she should face her career n when he comes back she shouldnt let him in again cos once a cheat will forever be a cheat.. But I doubt she can do dat she is making it obvious that it pained her jare.

Chest where ? On Who ? You want to cheat then you cheat on Tonto hat means you are ready to get stabbed.
Stop believing nonsense stories , she called for things like this , she needs deliverance from spiritual husbands
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
As far as I know, Tonto Dike is the father.

Happy Father’s Day Tonto.

Dead beat Churchill.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What you just prayed for Churchill will befall all males in your lineage
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
Philpham:
As far as I know, Tonto Dike is the father.

Happy Father’s Day Tonto.

Dead beat Churchill.
Sorry about your dad.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

you are a complete idiot for calling someone a wrong mother...

your disrespectful attitude shows you gonna be a wrong father..
The one (lexusgs430) you just insulted is man enough to employ your father and mother together..
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by Smartei(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
weyreypey:

The one (lexusgs430) you just insulted is man enough to employ your father and mother together..

The employment I give can start from your great grand parents where ever they are, your grand parents, parents and yourself been drown in inferiority complex..

You are more stupid than that idiot.

Do you know me?
Does he know me?

So better keep your proud stupid life to yourself and your so called Richest in Nigeria..

Try to advice him to respect others regardless of who he is. being wealthy or well to do isn't a federal license to insult others..

Everyone deserves respect. even those in IDP camps
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
See my Ondo brother. E ye nle sir. See his eyes like Demon. Is it only Tonto son you will celebrate? Olakunle celebrate your other Kids. Be a proud father to the rest of your kids not just Tonto son only gede a won oma re.
Olakunle the Ondo demon using King Andrea to stay relevant in the news since 1901.
A mo iru yin
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by bay30: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Father's day to all wonderful dads out there. God bless u all
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by weyreypey: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2018
Smartei:

The employment I give can start from your great grand parents where ever they are, your grand parents, parents and yourself been drown in inferiority complex..

You are more stupid than that idiot.

Do you know me?
Does he know me?

So better keep your proud stupid life to yourself and your so called Richest in Nigeria..

Try to advice him to respect others regardless of who he is. being wealthy or well to do isn't a federal license to insult others..

Everyone deserves respect. even those in IDP camps

You lack manners and you don't deserve any iota of respect.
Re: Father's Day: Churchill Celebrates His Son, King Andre Omodayo Churchill by chillychill(f): 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
Rolling my eyes* Abegi if u want to be truthful n not sentimental you will no d guy cheat. Most of u guys are polygamous in nature,its not all about what I read online it's what's obvious

Seyiojewuyi:

Chest where ? On Who ? You want to cheat then you cheat on Tonto hat means you are ready to get stabbed.
Stop believing nonsense stories , she called for things like this , she needs deliverance from spiritual husbands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) / Kenneth Okonkwo Complains As Cattle Obstruct Human Movement In FCT (Video) / Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.