Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Gory But True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gory But True (2318 Views)

Some Naughty But True Facts / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read / See The Gory Things Black Men Do For Visa In UK (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gory But True by BeautfulB(f): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
The following emotionally upsetting but the story was narrated to me by a brother, to illustrate the far-reaching effect marital choice can have. It is the story of a young lady who met and fell in love with a dashing young man. Without sacrificing any time to lay a solid foundation for a happy and successful relationship, they got married. After about ten years of marriage the man began to feel that he was into prospering financially as eh used to before he was married. He thought of how to correct the situation and. With little effort, he got ‘appropriate’ counsel and decided to kill his wife in order to perform rituals that would change his fortune. He murdered her, then butchered her and packed her neatly into a medium sized leather bag. On his way to the ritual site, he unexpectedly ran into police check point, unusual for that time of day, the policeman asked him, to open the boot of his car. He began to perspire and was reluctant to get out of the car. The policeman insisted that he open the boot, and found the bag. The terrible deed was revealed and the man was arrested and taken to the police station.

THE LESSONS TO BE LEARNT:
we should be careful there is a thin line between love and death.
It is better to stay single and be alive, than rush into marriage and lose you life.
Re: Gory But True by Spyker: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2010
Story, story, storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Another Nollywood story.
Re: Gory But True by bjcole(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2010
Beautful.B:

The following emotionally upsetting but the story was narrated to me by a brother, to illustrate the far-reaching effect marital choice can have. It is the story of a young lady who met and fell in love with a dashing young man. Without sacrificing any time to lay a solid foundation for a happy and successful relationship, they got married. After about ten years of marriage the man began to feel that he was into prospering financially as eh used to before he was married. He thought of how to correct the situation and. With little effort, he got ‘appropriate’ counsel and decided to kill his wife in order to perform rituals that would change his fortune. He murdered her, then butchered her and packed her neatly into a medium sized leather bag. On his way to the ritual site, he unexpectedly ran into police check point, unusual for that time of day, the policeman asked him, to open the boot of his car. He began to perspire and was reluctant to get out of the car. The policeman insisted that he open the boot, and found the bag. The terrible deed was revealed and the man was arrested and taken to the police station.

THE LESSONS TO BE LEARNT:
we should be careful there is a thin line between love and death.
It is better to stay single and be alive, than rush into marriage and lose you life.

All these your murdered, butchered and being packed in a bag stories dey fear me o, i was thinking of knowing you earlier but with all these stories and the similarities in the one you posted earlier, abeg take am easy, make u no go vex, and use it to react to someone, well good stories, but i can hardly believe it.
Re: Gory But True by femmy2010(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2010
Script Writers in the house you have gotten a free story line or has it been acted before?
Re: Gory But True by dbigrod(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2010
[size=16pt]beautiful b,u are such a funny character.why all these scary movies u post on nairaland.i dey fear u seriously.[/size]
Re: Gory But True by femmy2010(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2010
;d
Re: Gory But True by bjcole(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]beautiful b,u are such a funny character.why all these scary movies u post on nairaland.i dey fear u seriously.[/size]

nawa o, so you sef noticed, abeg o , young girl take am easy, and the most scary thing for me now, is that she lives around ma area in Ph, abeg o, so many of us guys are good people and will never think of such gory thing not to talk of doing it. Men are not that wicked o except some few bad eggs.
Re: Gory But True by Newest: 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2010
Comon go sitdown, AJIRABI don write that type of Movie b4
Re: Gory But True by ITgurlie(f): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Gory But True by Osama10(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2010
Are you sure?
Re: Gory But True by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2010
This is the script to Living in Bondage isnt it? Submit your script to Nollytrash producers, im sure Jim Iyke will play the leading man and Ini Edo the butchered, packaged wife.
Re: Gory But True by A40(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2010
Another Wale Adenuga Production: We Are Nothing but Pencils In The Hands of The Creator
Re: Gory But True by welycans: 12:14am On Jun 04, 2010
The story is TRUE and is in PASTOR BIMBO ODUKOYA BOOK
Re: Gory But True by OAM4J: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2010
A-40:

Another Wale Adenuga Production: We Are Nothing but Pencils In The Hands of The Creator

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gory But True by BeautfulB(f): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2010
u people don’t take advise or listen to people's story to amend ur tomorrow, am astonish at this Nairalanders.

I too sabi they worry una.
d bigrod:

dont be scared of me, cuz am scared of u guys already.
Re: Gory But True by dbigrod(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=16pt]beautiful b,

can i advise u?stay away from d kind of guys who flow with.they are already changing ur perspective abt men.we are not that bad.if u love us 100%,we love u even more than that.
[/size]
Re: Gory But True by BeautfulB(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2010
d bigrod:

[size=16pt]beautiful b,

can i advise u?stay away from d kind of guys who flow with.they are already changing your perspective abt men.we are not that bad.if u love us 100%,we love u even more than that.
[/size]

ur wrong, once a guy finds out that the girl is 100% in love with him I’ll take advantage of it and start behaviour funny, is better the guys loves the girl 100% while the lady 75%, how about that.
Re: Gory But True by dbigrod(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=16pt]well,that may work for some people.if i know dat a girl loves me less than i love her,i`ll simply leave her.let her get another guy who would love her more than she loves him.[/size]
Re: Gory But True by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jun 04, 2010
Beautful.B:

your wrong, once a guy finds out that the girl is 100% in love with him I’ll take advantage of it and start behaviour funny, is better the guys loves the girl 100% while the lady 75%, how about that.

You really have trust issue, you may struggle to hold down a decent rela/ship.

Maybe you should start treating pple as 'individual' and not 'all men are d same' attitude thing.
Re: Gory But True by tkb417(m): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2010
u berra go and join Adebayo Salamis drama troupe

U dey waste ur talent for here o
Re: Gory But True by dbigrod(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2010
[size=16pt]
tkb417:

u berra go and join Adebayo Salamis drama troupe

U dey waste your talent for here o

abi o.each day she brings one wicked story abt a wicked man.she doesnt know dat it was a wicked man`s di*ck dat fc**kd a woman to bring her to d wicked world.
[/size]
Re: Gory But True by freshera: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2010
A lot of these things happen but the culprits are rarely caught that's why they are soon forgotten. Also, mostly the grassroots or the masses see this kind of stuff. Rich people don't even get to hear about it. They are always in their cars not on their feet and they no dey waka everywhere. Even the people wey dey do this terrible stuff dey always target poor, unknown people who will not be missed.

In Ota, Ogun State , Nigeria a young man murdered an old woman (not related to him) who lived alone,  "divided" the remains and "packed" everything into a black poly bag. He was caught. I heard the story from a witness who saw the parts.

We Africans are very fetish so we do stuff like this. If you are a trader too someone could pay for their goods with "juju" charmed money. In the first case scenario once you put the money with the cash you have made already, everything disappears. It happened to a family friend of mine and some other people. In the second case, all your money may not disappear but you start going down financially.

About the ritual killing stuff, a friend of mine lost her cousin in Abeokuta when she went for NYSC. She has not been found till today. A lot do happen. An eye witness once told my relative about this really gory one. It happened in Lagos. A lady was passing in a busy market area and an evil man touched her and charmed and she started following him. Later people noticed and he was apprehended by a mob. They asked him to return the lady to her senses. He said she had to kiss him first. The mob refused at first but later agreed. Immediately he kissed her they both disappeared. The person that told my relative was mesmerised.

Another one. My biological aunt saw this with her korokoro eyes. It happened in Lawanson, Surulere some distance from their house. The houses in this area have front balconies. A small boy was sent on an errand and suddenly people on the street didn't see him again. All they saw was a man with a nylon bag. He was immediately apprehended.

His nylon bag was examined and it contained a tuber of yam. Funny but true people became convinced that the yam was the boy. A lot of chaos ensued but they asked for a test. Cut the yam , they told the man and it bleeds then its the boy. If not then its just a yam. So somebody cut the yam a bit and it bled!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked Serious, my aunt came to share the horrific story and my mouth was wide open. It happened years ago.

So the man was asked to restore the boy back and he did. Thankfully the part they cut was the ear and it was just a small part. That is how the boy escaped. All these things are true. In OAU, Ife, a lot of young men go to "call" spirit  in the graveyard after they have made sure its a female person and they sleep with them to make money. The graveyard guard had to come and report them to the VC. These young men also sleep with unsuspecting babes after flaunting money and use them to increase wealth. There was a confirmed case of a lady who after being slept with maggots began to come out of her private part.

All these things are true stories I have come across over the years. Jazz, juju, charm or whatever is real in Nigeria and the police cannot catch those who use it. For example, my very close paddy followed his friend to a Babalawo some years back. It was about a missing phone. His friend lost the phone and he wanted to know who among his hostel mates stole it. The Babalawo "opened" their eyes and they saw "video" cheesy(the way we will see it in heaven on judgement day wink). They saw the boy who stole it as he was stealing it shocked shocked shocked. My paddy fled  grin and left his firend there. He was   shocked shocked shocked. This happened in Ilishan -Remo.
Re: Gory But True by tkb417(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2010
In OAU, Ife, a lot of young men go to "call" spirit in the graveyard after they have made sure its a female person and they sleep with them to make money. The graveyard guard had to come and report them to the VC. These young men also sleep with unsuspecting babes after flaunting money and use them to increase wealth. There was a confirmed case of a lady who after being slept with maggots began to come out of her private part.

na only you dey see juju for this country?

when did this happen in OAU? cant remember hearing or seeing anythn like this when i was there
na wa o
Re: Gory But True by freshera: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2010
tkb417:

when did this happen in OAU? cant remember hearing or seeing anythn like this when i was there
na wa o

I know juju is common but I was trying to prove that Beautiful's story may be real cos it sounds familiar. Why is everybody saying Super Story, drama, etc when her kind of story has happened several times before?

The OAU one is recent ( my brother's friend told me) and is still happening. Young men are extremely desperate for fast money these days.
Re: Gory But True by tkb417(m): 11:08am On Jun 04, 2010
freshera:

I know juju is common but I was trying to prove that Beautiful's story may be real cos it sounds familiar. Why is everybody saying Super Story, drama, etc when her kind of story has happened several times before?

The OAU one is recent ( my brother's friend told me) and is still happening. Young men are extremely desperate for fast money these days.
God forbid that kinda money

na wa o
Re: Gory But True by BeautfulB(f): 11:55am On Jun 04, 2010
so na now una believe cuz na una fellow man wey talk am angry angry
Re: Gory But True by Newest: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2010
Beautful.B:

so na now una believe cuz na una fellow man wey talk am angry angry

Did i ever tell u i dint believe, its just that urs is like hnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmm
Re: Gory But True by bigbumper(f): 11:01am On Jun 07, 2010
tkb417:

na wa o

Its true, my Mum told me a lot of young boys practising yahoo yahoo dabble in juju these days undecided

Get in touch with me asap, very very very very urgent, need to ask you something pleasse, via yim or email cool
Re: Gory But True by yme1(f): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2010
its an unpredictable world jare
money they say is the root of all evils
Re: Gory But True by Newest: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
big_bumper:

Its true, my Mum told me a lot of young boys practising yahoo yahoo dabble in juju these days undecided
sorry but pls where do u school, live and where are u gannnnnnnn?
Re: Gory But True by hbabe(f): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2010
How long can one date a partner to get to fully know what's on their mind and what they are capable of? Eternity.
People change with time, situations, association and environment. We can pray for the best or at least that the worst don't befall us.
Re: Gory But True by femmy2010(m): 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2010
You can never know.All we can just beg for is God's guidance and imputation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! / Reason Why Many Babes Will Remain Single And Unmarried / Romance Section - The Next Rated Award [ Please Vote Now - Live ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.