Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (585993 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2018
abjecht:

Have you gotten Ingolstadt admission letter. or do you know if we need to create the SEPA Mandate before they send the admission letter? sent you a pm

No I don’t have the admission yet,all I did was to accept the offer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Rosicky7:
Lol... Shebi somebody suggested radisson blu for you, u no go!
grin grin Hope ur interview was smooth. Waiting for your transcript wink

Is she "the beautiful girl" ? wink grin

I wish her good outcome from the interview.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 4:13am On Aug 05, 2018
cityella:

The certificate is only issued in Goethe meaning you have to attend the classes in Goethe before you can be issued a certificate.
also please note that Goethe Lagos located at CMS will be closed through out august Nd will resume by September and that's when registration will commence. Also if you don't register within the dates stipulated on their website, you'd have to wait till next year. the earlier you register, the earlier your journey begins as you require 12 months to round up a2-c1.

Thank you so much. I'm currently working on it. I will enroll next month. I've gotten their website , exact location and date of resumption. Thank you!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ournewspoint: 5:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello guys,

Here have been quite resourcesful and I appreciate you guys.

I received my admission letter July 29th, and subsequently applied for visa on 2nd August after opening a block account.

The problem is that my enrollment deadline to the school is 1st October, and my Visa appointment date is 6th of September.

Can I still be able to get my Visa to travel before 1st October since it's less than 25 days from my interview date.

What can I do, to FasTrack the visa to be issued earlier.

Thanks and anticipating a response.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 5:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Perhaps try and fund your blocked account before the interview. But your best bet is to seek for an enrolment extension. Good luck.
ournewspoint:
Hello guys,

I received my admission letter July 29th, and subsequently applied for visa on 2nd August after opening a block account.

The problem is that my enrollment deadline to the school is 1st October, and my Visa appointment date is 6th of September.

Can I still be able to get my Visa to travel before 1st October since it's less than 25 days from my interview date.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abjecht(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
Harryokoli:

No I don’t have the admission yet,all I did was to accept the offer

Check the university portal, click on application progress and you do see the require Sepa mandate and a passport photograph for your student ID
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Fund you blocked acct before your interview it saves some time also write to the school for enrollment extension. I'd advise if you have to certify your documents do so before your interview as your originals will be with the embassy till you get a decision on your visa. For my uni TUB we enroll by just posting our certified documents, insurance and other forms to the school. So if this is your case you can do that and tell the school you are in the process of getting your visa.
ournewspoint:
Hello guys,

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 8:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Please use the date you have be given just do your enrollment and go with the admission letter for the school you have enrolled in for your interview. There are no dates anymore for this winter semester at the embassy so if you write they will issue your date to someone else and you won't be getting any date for this year.
TUNDEMI1:
I have a date for interview on 23rd August for my first admission.
Got another admission on 2nd August and deadline for enrollment is 16th August.
Please should I reapply for new interview date or what should I do, am going for 2nd admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Palla:
I'm
Please send me a PM and subsequently ur whatsapp number, lets link up. Cheers, Plenty Luck ahead!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2018
serendy:
Please oo, I sent someone to help me Print out most of the Documents in the checklist, and the person innocently used stapler to hold them in sets. As I never read here say make we staple documents, does it mean that the documents are already damaged? or I can simply remove the pins and continue arranging?
Thanks somebody, Plenty luck to all of us in our efforts!
Abeg, make person wey get the experience help me out ooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ournewspoint: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Nellso:
Perhaps try and fund your blocked account before the interview. But your best bet is to seek for an enrolment extension. Good luck.

Thanks alot...

Enrollment extension is not an option for the school.
I just pray I don't get shut down.

PS: is there any FasTrack method to get Visa in 2 weeks?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ournewspoint: 11:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Ndydy:
Fund you blocked acct before your interview it saves some time also write to the school for enrollment extension. I'd advise if you have to certify your documents do so before your interview as your originals will be with the embassy till you get a decision on your visa. For my uni TUB we enroll by just posting our certified documents, insurance and other forms to the school. So if this is your case you can do that and tell the school you are in the process of getting your visa.

Thanks alot I appreciate....

In the process of funding my account, before my interview...
The enrollment must be done physically not online. Am just confused.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
hello all, i want to know if its possible for one to switch from one uni to another in germany. like using an earlier admission for entry into the country then switching to the preferred institution?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
Remove the staple pins and hold your documents with office clip. I haven't had my interview but someone has said it here sometime ago. Good luck
serendy:
Abeg, make person wey get the experience help me out ooo

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2018
I saw your PM. But your mail ad returned my reply (Mailer Daemon). If enrolment extension is not possible, then the only hope you've is to fund before the interview and hope your alien office is fast. I haven't had my interview yet, but this is what I've seen here before. More so, I have seen someone here get his AM in about 3wks or so. Good luck buddy.
ournewspoint:

Thanks alot...

Enrollment extension is not an option for the school.
I just pray I don't get shut down.

PS: is there any FasTrack method to get Visa in 2 weeks?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Also, passionately and explanatorily ask your course coordinator if someone in Germany can enrol for you.

ournewspoint:

Thanks alot I appreciate....

In the process of funding my account, before my interview...
The enrollment must be done physically not online. Am just confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
abjecht:

Check the university portal, click on application progress and you do see the require Sepa mandate and a passport photograph for your student ID

Yes I have seen that,all I did was to upload my passport,I don’t have a sepa mandate yet

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chupe(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Harryokoli:

Yes I have seen that,all I did was to upload my passport,I don’t have a sepa mandate yet
I av not seen anything like SEPA in my own. ... Pls what program are u talking about cos I applied for Msc Renewable energy systems @ THI . Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Harryokoli: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
chupe:

I av not seen anything like SEPA in my own. ... Pls what program are u talking about cos I applied for Msc Renewable energy systems @ THI . Thanks

Bachelors Engineering and management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chupe(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Okay
Harryokoli:

Bachelors Engineering and management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rimz28: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Obinnalex:
Who is going for visa interview on the 31st of August, let’s hookup ?

Who can also help with accommodation in Berlin ?
i am doing my interview on 31 August. And I am also going to Berlin. Which school in Berlin are you going to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please is there some one in Hochschule Geisenheim university or someone who knows how I can get accommodation in Wiesbaden area,Hesse or Frankfurt. Thankyou
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=TUNDEMI1 post=69978020]I have a date for interview on 23rd August for my first admission.
Got another admission on 2nd August and deadline for enrollment is 16th August.
Please should I reapply for new interview date or what should I do, am going for 2nd admission[/quote

Don't reaply for another interview date, just go with the second admission and be aware that you must provide an address of your new residence in Germany to german embassy or they will deny you visa and 16th of August is very close and you can't move before then that means you will enrol from Nigeria
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by SooCute(m): 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=ehixestgratias post=69984106][/quote]

I'm not a Lagosian though.

But from CBS you can locate it.
Google map can also do magic.

Best of lucks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
Rimz28:
i am doing my interview on 31 August. And I am also going to Berlin. Which school in Berlin are you going to

Beuth University and you ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sarnucey(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please note that the 15% discount from the use of Emirate promo code applies to only the fare charges.
Taxes and other charges are intact.

That is why the flight fare reduces to 175k instead of around 159k.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hi guys I wanna confirm. While u applying for school's do you add letter of recommendation? As its not stated as required
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Gent009:
Hi guys I wanna confirm. While u applying for school's do you add letter of recommendation? As its not stated as required

Check the school's website and give them what they requested.
Requirements varies from school to school.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
hello guys.....please if you know anyone in Bochum who can help with accommodation for a month or less please let's link up. I am ready to pay a reasonable amount for the accommodation. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
sarnucey:
Please note that the 15% discount from the use of Emirate promo code applies to only the fare charges.
Taxes and other charges are intact.

That is why the flight fare reduces to 175k instead of around 159k.
Will It Be Cheaper If One Buys Through A Contact Abroad? Disregarding The Promo Thing,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
It depends. If it's not stated, then don't bother. But if your grades aren't so good, then you can add it as "supporting documents". In my VERY LITTLE experience, courses with open admission are those you can add recommendation letters. Like I earlier said, it's not a requirement, it's just to boost your chances. Good luck.

Gent009:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Does it really matter where you buy your ticket from? The koko is that it's cheaper than you would normally get.
serendy:
Will It Be Cheaper If One Buys Through A Contact Abroad? Disregarding The Promo Thing,

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.