Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586947 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Well, i took an uber taxi from my hotel in lekki phase 1 to the embassy(we even drove passed it) , its close to Netherland embassy and a security dog was chained at the entrance of the German embassy ..Anyways, I left the hotel by 5am got to embassy by 5:30am....then I greeted the men behind the glass with my most gorgeous smile ever (for my mind I thought Paulinus was one of them)....anyways sha, the security guys told me to stand on the pavement that I am first online, as I stood, 5 minutes later people started coming.....anyways sha, I started my kabashing!(speaking in tongues and praising God)....and then I saw him...OGA PAULINUS. ...I gave him my most sweetest smile and this guy DID NOT even give me the slightest nod...He just told all of us to come in, he arranged some chairs and told us to start arranging our documents as he shouts it out....If u see the way he was making some guys shake with his haughty attitude (no, if God mistakenly give this guy presidency, he will turn to King Herod)...The little power that man has is intoxicating him.... (later, I will pray for him)....

anyways sha, he eventually delayed me and made me the 4th on line, but it was the plan of God because his delay gave me the best VO ever...chai. ..

I entered and he told me to pick the phone, I did
VO: Hi
Me: Good morning sir
VO: Smiled
VO: Let's go
Me: Sir, please I want to show u these documents, I was mistakenly sent to Abuja, did the interview but few minutes to the end, it was cancelled and these are the documents, my prints and info were taken, I just thought to inform u first
VO: it's alright, thanks for telling me, however I don't think it's valid anymore, we will do a new one
Me: Okay
VO: So, what are u going to study and which school and where
Me: BSc in Health Informatics at Deggendorf Institute of Technology at the European Campus in Pfarrkirchen (lower Bavaria, Rottal Inn)
VO: Bachelors?
Me: yes
VO: Do u have a previous Bachelors?
Me: No,
VO: Oh, so why Germany and not uk
Me: high tuition fee
VO: Where are ur parents and siblings
Me: told him
VO: Okay, tell me what u know about Germany
Me: Beautiful country, surrounded by 9 countries, Denmark in the North, Austria and Switzerland in the south....(told him everything)
VO: what else
Me: I don't know again sir, let me think....yes, the office of the Chancellor is called the washing machine, also Germany has the biggest train station
VO: Ok. .(he smiles) and where is it located?
Me: ( oh Lord)...am sorry, I really don't know
VO: it's in Berlin
Me: okay, thank u, I will research more on that....but I also know German language has 35 dialects
VO: wow...so have u been learning the language and how?
Me: yes I have been learning through YouTube, duolingo
VO: introduce urself in German
Me: mein name ist Chichi, ich bin eine Frau, die Jesus liebt. Ich bin ein Christ
VO: hahaaaaaaaaa (his laughter really shocked me, I thought I was on point)...Please wait (he turns on the loudspeaker on his phone and tells another VO to listen)...Please dear, say that thing again
Me: (I repeat my german)
2nd VO:hahaaaaaaaaa. ..what! is she speaking spanish
Me: am sorry, I really thought I was on point!
VO: No u need to learn more! So why this school, why this course, tell me more about the school and course
Me: told him (thank God for our WhatsApp group)
VO: plans after ur bachelors?
Me: told him ( God bless my course mates on my WhatsApp group)
VO: so what else have u been doing towards ur travel
Me: (showed him a printout of the convo I had with someone who I have been discussing with about my accommodation and she was asking I pay)
VO: oh this is really nice, u can go ahead and pay for the accommodation ..do u have any other question for me?
Me: no
VO: alright we will communicate with u via email and since u stay in abuja, u can courier ur passport to us and we will send u, ur visa with ur passport, back to u, using ur prepaid envelope....ok bye
Me: bye, thank u
I came out smiling like one crazy woman and u won't believe that those 3guys where still in the interview room, I even heard one of the VO angrily asking one guy to state his date of birth again and again and this guy was guessing up and down, he couldn't say the exact date on his passport! !

On my way out those useless security was asking me "anything for the boys"..I asked them "what did the boys do for me, please I don't have nothing for any boys"...I hissed and walked away, went to Winners Supermarket and bought me some amazing Walnut crossiant jare! Mtcheeeewwww
Advice: just be honest and be real and commit it all into God's hands

Also most of these questions were repeated and repeated....I said the course and school like 3times

Wow congrats my dear...God will favour all of us.Amen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yobaby: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fustinachichi:
Well, i took an uber taxi from my hotel in lekki phase 1 to the embassy(we even drove passed it) , its close to Netherland embassy and a security dog was chained at the entrance of the German embassy ..Anyways, I left the hotel by 5am got to embassy by 5:30am....then I greeted the men behind the glass with my most gorgeous smile ever (for my mind I thought Paulinus was one of them)....anyways sha, the security guys told me to stand on the pavement that I am first online, as I stood, 5 minutes later people started coming.....anyways sha, I started my kabashing!(speaking in tongues and praising God)....and then I saw him...OGA PAULINUS. ...I gave him my most sweetest smile and this guy DID NOT even give me the slightest nod...He just told all of us to come in, he arranged some chairs and told us to start arranging our documents as he shouts it out....If u see the way he was making some guys shake with his haughty attitude (no, if God mistakenly give this guy presidency, he will turn to King Herod)...The little power that man has is intoxicating him.... (later, I will pray for him)....

anyways sha, he eventually delayed me and made me the 4th on line, but it was the plan of God because his delay gave me the best VO ever...chai. ..

Me: Sir, please I want to show u these documents, I was mistakenly sent to Abuja, did the interview but few minutes to the end, it was cancelled and these are the documents, my prints and info were taken, I just thought to inform u first
VO: it's alright, thanks for telling me, however I don't think it's valid anymore, we will do a new one
Me: BSc in Health Informatics at Deggendorf Institute of Technology at the European Campus in Pfarrkirchen (lower Bavaria, Rottal Inn)
Me: Beautiful country, surrounded by 9 countries, Denmark in the North, Austria and Switzerland in the south....(told him everything)
Me: I don't know again sir, let me think....yes, the office of the Chancellor is called the washing machine, also Germany has the biggest train station
Me: okay, thank u, I will research more on that....but I also know German language has 35 dialects
Me: mein name ist Chichi, ich bin eine Frau, die Jesus liebt. Ich bin ein Christ
VO: hahaaaaaaaaa (his laughter really shocked me, I thought I was on point)...Please wait (he turns on the loudspeaker on his phone and tells another VO to listen)...Please dear, say that thing again
VO: No u need to learn more! So why this school, why this course, tell me more about the school and course
Me: (showed him a printout of the convo I had with someone who I have been discussing with about my accommodation and she was asking I pay)
VO: oh this is really nice, u can go ahead and pay for the accommodation ..do u have any other question for me?
VO: alright we will communicate with u via email and since u stay in abuja, u can courier ur passport to us and we will send u, ur visa with ur passport, back to u, using ur prepaid envelope....ok bye
I came out smiling like one crazy woman and u won't believe that those 3guys where still in the interview room, I even heard one of the VO angrily asking one guy to state his date of birth again and again and this guy was guessing up and down, he couldn't say the exact date on his passport! !

On my way out those useless security was asking me "anything for the boys"..I asked them "what did the boys do for me, please I don't have nothing for any boys"...I hissed and walked away, went to Winners Supermarket and bought me some amazing Walnut crossiant jare! Mtcheeeewwww

Also most of these questions were repeated and repeated....I said the course and school like 3times

My boss has already told you that u can courier your passport and ur visa on ur passport page. AM confirmed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
phodio:

I can't help you on that. You will need to do that yourself. Check DAAD website and Google. It's a long but interesting thing to do. Sometimes you choose a course but after searching more you see another and cancel the previous one. Trust me, That feeling is enthralling and you feel relieved that you've searched yourself and made the best possible decision for yourself and not what one dude from nairaland told you. Everything is on the internet.

But then, a friend of mine got a very very easy admission offer. He studied your kind of course at undergrad level too. Got offer for MSc Geomatics from Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences with only Letter of proficiency, open admission (ie the earlier you submit your admission the earlier you get your offer), without sending certified/notorised copy until admission offer was sent and everything completely online!. The only glitch with the offer was that the school is in Baden Württemberg where 1500€ per semester fee is applicable. So, it's left to you to search as he did. Even if a school tells you that you need toefl, you can still mail them that your undergraduate was taught in English. You definitely have all the time to search for now since it's against winter 2020

Good luck Bro
wow please is this your friend on nairaland will love to connect with him so as to ask him few questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tmed1(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hi guys,

I haven't been on this thread for long. I am one of the Nigerians that benefited enormously from the German Student Visa thread. Sorry, I didn't come here often to give back to the prospective students (Study life and work didn’t make it easy).

I would like to give the following advice to prospective students:

1. Consider the chance to study in Germany a privilege. Germany is one of the few countries that provides the platform for international students (from developing countries) to study without paying a fortune.

2. Life here would not be easy. The point here is, if you are not from a rich family, you would have to work while you study. Unfortunately, in some cases, I have seen fellow international students with misplaced priorities. Some international students (from developing countries) make jobs their "main job", and their study "mini-jobs". Education in Germany is designed in a way that you cannot get rich as a student and succeed in education at the same time. You have to choose one. I recommend you choose a part-time job; this enables you to complete your studies successfully in due time.

3. Learn German. No one expects you to speak the language perfectly. If you spend about 1-2 hours each day learning German, you will reach an intermediate level in 6 months (practice speaking, listening, writing) - In my opinion, speaking and listening are the most important of all. The point is learning, at least, basic German is important to find student jobs because a worker would have to speak German to attend to customers' needs. More importantly, by the time you complete your studies, your proficiency in German would probably be so good that the language barrier wouldn't hinder you from applying to professional jobs.

4. Don't associate yourselves only with your fellow countrymen. Take advantage of the cultural diversity in your respective universities. Respect the culture of your host country and the cultural differences of your fellow students.

5. Once in a while, you might experience racial discrimination (e.g. racial slurs), gender discrimination, or sexual orientation discrimination. Remember this: In life, you will always come across idiots.

6. The first time I was traveling to study abroad in February 2012, the immigration officer who stamped my passport realized that I was traveling out of Nigeria for the first time. Then he looked at me in the eye and asked: "Who are you going there to represent?" Myself, I answered. He shook his head and said no. He asked me the same question again; I said, my parents. He shook his head again, indicating disagreement. Then he finally told me, with a wagging finger: "You are going there to represent Nigeria".

I wish all the prospective visa applicants success in their interviews. Congratulations to those who already got their visa approved. By choosing Germany, I think it is one of the best professional decisions we will make because we can invest in an excellent education – and our professional future – without paying a fortune.

See you all in Germany! And for those that chose NRW, our paths may cross!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fustinachichi:

hello. pls are you the lady with a little girl? I taught you weren't for student visa.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
So I got to the embassy around 5.55am. I was number 5 on the queue but the first person wasn't a student applicant. Somehow sha I became number one. Was initially scared of Mr Paulinus ( I didn't even know he was a Nigerian I was thinking the man na white man o). But I didn't have issues with him. Just follow his instructions and you will be fine. He likes to be obeyed thoroughly. So I went in for my interview at 7.03am.
The VO was a bit late. The whole thing sha started around 7.25am.
VO: what are you applying for?
ME: student visa.
VO: bsc or masters
ME: masters.
VO: what course?
ME: told her
Vo: how many schools did you apply to?
VO: what was your undergraduate course.
Me: told her.
VO: from which school.
Vo: pls hand me your original documents. She went through and returned my certificate of origin. She then collected the two sets of photocopies. Gave me a form to sign. Which I did.
Vo: why this course.
Me: bla bla while I was talking she cut in.
Vo: I dnt want too much stories just summarize it.
Vo: tell me what you know about Germany.
Me: bla bla
Vo: she cuts in again I wants facts just facts. Talk about politics, location, population, economy geography.
Me: started telling her some stuff sometimes she will tell me to hold on she wants to type. So when I got to weather, politics and football.
Vo: what political party does the president belong
Me: I didn't know it. Just said CDU. Which is wrong.
Vo: what political party does the chancellor belong to
Me: CDU. Which is correct.
VO: how many season does Germany have.
Me: 2 which is wrong instead of 4. ( forgotten about spring and autumn).
VO: what is the football national team called.
Me: the German national team.
VO: why not USA UK
Vo: why not Nigeria
Vo: why Germany
Vo: what are your plans after your program.
Vo: who is your sponsor
Vo: what class of degree did you obtain in your bsc
Vo: what's your bsc thesis.
Vo: that's all.
Me:Pls ma I have a copy of my typed letter of motivation. Can I give you because my handwriting might not be clear enough.
Vo: hmmmm okay bring it.
Vo: when is your resumption?
Me: Oct first.
Vo: okay that's enough time to process your visa. You will hear from us before then. Have a lovely day.
Me: you too ma.

And that's all.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 5:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
chidi4eze:
Lol there are two sides to every story. Your own and that of another. People get AM within two weeks if you fund before interview. Germans most times treat people differently. I won't have to tell my story but I'm saying what I know and have experienced. Most times say what you've experienced personally and not what you read. #welldone

Oga, processing time is 4-6 weeks. Yes, people get it within 2 weeks and it's not a usual thing. Go back to all the AM announcements on this thread and check for yourself if it's up to 15%. Don't give people false hope here. Tell them that processing time is 4-6 weeks. And if it comes less than 4weeks fine and good. Let people know what they should expect. Stop tushing it up

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Rimz28:
. You are really funny by saying you know a lot. Meaning na you be the german consulate. In my own little opinion AM comes out based on your resumption date so if you did your interview in June and your resumption date is October it will take time atimes dey will hold it and release it to you maybe 1 month to the time so it’s all tricky. But people that will do their interview late their AM will not be that long unlike people that did so early in most cases
I'm in a group of people that are either doing interviews or expecting AM and we are more than 100. So I know what I'm talking about. Go through the thread and see for yourself. Count the number of people you claimed that got AM within 2 weeks not even three weeks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
nwigwemark:

Please how much are they selling the scratch card at WAEC office, I have not been successful with Wema bank

I think it’s about 450...I didn’t buy from them since they don’t have the plastic WAEC scratch card. I decided to use the normal print out I got from a cyber cafe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Johnnyessence:
is it on scholarship based or admission based? besides when did you applied?

When did u apply for visa and which add?
I have sending msg no reply till today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
peemyke:
Oga, processing time is 4-6 weeks. Yes, people get it within 2 weeks and it's not a usual thing. Go back to all the AM announcements on this thread and check for yourself if it's up to 15%. Don't give people false hope here. Tell them that processing time is 4-6 weeks. And if it comes less than 4weeks fine and good. Let people know what they should expect. Stop tushing it up
I answered his question based on what I know and have experienced. You're talking based on what you've read and heard. So leave him to make a sound judgement. You're so funny with your choice of words. Welldone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tobby030: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
I was d guy behind u today on d queue that wore blue native..how was ur interview? Hope no stress..will send u a pm

mayorelnino:
So I got to the embassy around 5.55am. I was number 5 on the queue but the first person wasn't a student applicant. Somehow sha I became number one. Was initially scared of Mr Paulinus ( I didn't even know he was a Nigerian I was thinking the man na white man o). But I didn't have issues with him. Just follow his instructions and you will be fine. He likes to be obeyed thoroughly. So I went in for my interview at 7.03am.
Vo: pls hand me your original documents. She went through and returned my certificate of origin. She then collected the two sets of photocopies. Gave me a form to sign. Which I did.
Vo: she cuts in again I wants facts just facts. Talk about politics, location, population, economy geography.
Me: started telling her some stuff sometimes she will tell me to hold on she wants to type. So when I got to weather, politics and football.
Me:Pls ma I have a copy of my typed letter of motivation. Can I give you because my handwriting might not be clear enough.
Vo: okay that's enough time to process your visa. You will hear from us before then. Have a lovely day.

And that's all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
chidi4eze:
I answered his question based on what I know and have experienced. You're talking based on what you've read and heard. So leave him to make a sound judgement. You're so funny with your choice of words. Welldone
well, next time remember that whatever you write here won't be read only by the person you are addressing it to. Gather your facts well. Tell the person the probabilities. Because others are reading this thread too. Peace

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Remember the arrival of AM no be visa. You still need another 7-10 days before ur VISA gets to your hand

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
mayorelnino:

And that's all.
Thanks for this piece. Was the WAEC scratch card useful? Is it necessary for MSc applicants?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
tobby030:
Sent u a pm cos we actually going to the same sch..will also like to join d grp

Waiting for ur reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
E
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abjecht(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello house, book appointment today and got Lagos for 9/8/2018.. Which I believe it's Thursday.

Now I am kind of in a hurry to meet up that I have started filing my application forms. Would like assistant please on how to address the below questions;

1. What is your means of subsistence (NB: using a block account)

2. Do you intend to stay longer than 12 months? ( NB: my course is for more than 12 months)

3. If applicable intended employment

4. Do you intend to maintain your permanent residence outside of Germany?

5.intended duration of stay. (NB: course duration is more than 12 months).

Please urgent reply needed as am on a hot seat.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
peemyke:
well, next time remember that whatever you write here won't be read only by the person you are addressing it to. Gather your facts well. Tell the person the probabilities. Because others are reading this thread too. Peace
You lack experience so you're free to talk
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chidi4eze(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
heybaby12:
Remember the arrival of AM no be visa. You still need another 7-10 days before ur VISA gets to your hand
Guys why do you make things too difficult for yourself.
If you get your AM and you're ready to travel the next 2 or 3 days and you have all the requirements it's possible. I got my AM on a Wednesday morning; took my visa from the embassy on a Friday afternoon and travelled on a Sunday afternoon. Note: I was staying in port Harcourt . As long as your enrollment deadline is close and you've met the requirements; you don't have a problem.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sarnucey(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
tmed1:
Hi guys,

I haven't been on this thread for long. I am one of the Nigerians that benefited enormously from the German Student Visa thread. Sorry, I didn't come here often to give back to the prospective students (Study life and work didn’t make it easy).

I would like to give the following advice to prospective students:

1. Consider the chance to study in Germany a privilege. Germany is one of the few countries that provides the platform for international students (from developing countries) to study without paying a fortune.

2. Life here would not be easy. The point here is, if you are not from a rich family, you would have to work while you study. Unfortunately, in some cases, I have seen fellow international students with misplaced priorities. Some international students (from developing countries) make jobs their "main job", and their study "mini-jobs". Education in Germany is designed in a way that you cannot get rich as a student and succeed in education at the same time. You have to choose one. I recommend you choose a part-time job; this enables you to complete your studies successfully in due time.

3. Learn German. No one expects you to speak the language perfectly. If you spend about 1-2 hours each day learning German, you will reach an intermediate level in 6 months (practice speaking, listening, writing) - In my opinion, speaking and listening are the most important of all. The point is learning, at least, basic German is important to find student jobs because a worker would have to speak German to attend to customers' needs. More importantly, by the time you complete your studies, your proficiency in German would probably be so good that the language barrier wouldn't hinder you from applying to professional jobs.

4. Don't associate yourselves only with your fellow countrymen. Take advantage of the cultural diversity in your respective universities. Respect the culture of your host country and the cultural differences of your fellow students.

5. Once in a while, you might experience racial discrimination (e.g. racial slurs), gender discrimination, or sexual orientation discrimination. Remember this: In life, you will always come across idiots.

6. The first time I was traveling to study abroad in February 2012, the immigration officer who stamped my passport realized that I was traveling out of Nigeria for the first time. Then he looked at me in the eye and asked: "Who are you going there to represent?" Myself, I answered. He shook his head and said no. He asked me the same question again; I said, my parents. He shook his head again, indicating disagreement. Then he finally told me, with a wagging finger: "You are going there to represent Nigeria".

I wish all the prospective visa applicants success in their interviews. Congratulations to those who already got their visa approved. By choosing Germany, I think it is one of the best professional decisions we will make because we can invest in an excellent education – and our professional future – without paying a fortune.

See you all in Germany! And for those that chose NRW, our paths may cross!

Thank you very much. I'm inspired.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
abjecht:
Hello house, book appointment today and got Lagos for 9/8/2018.. Which I believe it's Thursday.
Please urgent reply needed as am on a hot seat.

Thanks
Send me a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
freakky:

wow please is this your friend on nairaland will love to connect with him so as to ask him few questions
Nope. He's not. What do you wanna ask? Maybe I can be of help as I have good info concerning the application process
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Now am here, am sure my question will be responded to

Please, i sent my blocking confirmation by mail to visa@abuj.diplo.de last week Thursday and thereafter i was expecting a reply mail from the embassy to confirm that mail was attended to, unfortunately i didn't get any reply mail. I sent again today (Monday) at about 8am still no reply mail.

The question is that: Do the embassy reply blocking confirmation mail.

I need an urgent answer before i resend it tomorrow
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
chidi4eze:
You lack experience so you're free to talk
Mr experienced grin keep giving people false hopes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
FrancisLegend:
Now am here, am sure my question will be responded to

Please, i sent my blocking confirmation by mail to visa@abuj.diplo.de last week Thursday and thereafter i was expecting a reply mail from the embassy to confirm that mail was attended to, unfortunately i didn't get any reply mail. I sent again today (Monday) at about 8am still no reply mail.

The question is that: Do the embassy reply blocking confirmation mail.

I need an urgent answer before i resend it tomorrow
don't bother, they don't give replies most times. They got the first one you sent.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Hello,

Been trying to book an appointment for work visa since last month but no available date even till October. Does anyone know when they usually open bookings or best time of the day to check. I check like 8 - 10 times daily but nothing, I'm sure people cancel appointments so they'd definitely have it open.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
stateboy8080:
Gud morning everyone. I have a friend that is in a dilemma at the moment. He has admission at the university of Bremen but was asked to provide a German language certificate though the language for teaching is in German language. He has already gotten a date for interview which is First week of September. His fear is this;will he be ask for a German language certificate at the embassy during the interview?will it be possible he enrol for a language course within this short period and get the certificate?i will appreciate if anyone can advise on this or has anyone been in this situation before?
its a German taught course he must have the certificate atleaat B1 cos even if u excape the VO what of the school .
But Bremen get plenty English courses why apply for German own ?
Just use another AL if u have
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by peemyke(f): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2018
chidi4eze:
Lol there are two sides to every story. Your own and that of another. People get AM within two weeks if you fund before interview. Germans most times treat people differently. I won't have to tell my story but I'm saying what I know and have experienced. Most times say what you've experienced personally and not what you read. #welldone

guess what, I just checked you out. I couldn't really help it. One awful thing I need to change about myself. You said that you've personally experienced getting AM within two weeks. But you lied, you had your interview on Sept 14, 2017 and as at October 10, 2017 you didn't get AM. You were even asking questions about how you can appeal because you got denied visa. But thank God you're in DE now, congratulations in arrears. wink Let me kuku continue with my movie while sipping cold zobo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.