Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586875 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kryptomeniac:
Good day everyone.
On filling the visa form, I have a few questions to clarify.
First is on #6 on the form that requests for "intended place of stay in Germany".
I applied for school dorm hostel accommodation. Not gotten yet. I also have a friend doing Masters in my intended school. He is willing to welcome me upon arrival anyway. So can I fill in his details or just fill in the location of my campus and postal code??

Second question is on #13 on the application form, " means of subsistence"
I hope to us SL as BA money still far fetched. But for the sake of the interview I will claim to fund after interview. My question is, am I to fill in SL or BA as means of financial support when I get to Germany or my present means of subsistence which is Salary earner??

Third is on #9, "if applicable, intended employment". My question is since I intend doing student job when I must have settled, should I fill " student job" or leave it blank since my main aim is studies? Thanks!

6. Do as you just advised yourself now. Input your school details and post code.

9. Input studies. We all going there to take up part time jobs but we don't have to make it that easy for them to reject us na.

13. If SL ain't ready by then, input BA there. You can always present SL whenever it's ready. Be hasty about it making it available though.

Hope that helps

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kryptomeniac: 6:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

Kenthumphz:

6. Do as you just advised yourself now. Input your school details and post code.

9. Input studies. We all going there to take up part time jobs but we don't have to make it that easy for them to reject us na.

13. If SL ain't ready by then, input BA there. You can always present SL whenever it's ready. Be hasty about it making it available though.

Hope that helps

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Josebriggs: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pls anyone heading to university of landau( msc environmental science) pls pm me lets chat.... 08065498285
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FAQQ: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
I greet you all my noble people.Please, I need urgent help on an issue relating to what happened during my interview. I attended the interview with a funded block account but the VO still gave me a form to sign.I signed it, I didn’t know the form was block account funding agreement.It was later someone told me the form is meant for those that are yet to fund the block account. I believe the VO made a mistake.I had my interview July 19. Please, what correction measure would you recommend. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FAQQ: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2018
Please, help a brother. God bless you all.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
I have send you a mail. please let connect
Panelbeater:

Hi Francis , let’s connect Biochemistry hopeful at Ruhr Bochum over here too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
Shey no body dey go Tuchemnitz ds winter ni?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
FAQQ:
I greet you all my noble people.Please, I need urgent help on an issue relating to what happened during my interview. I attended the interview with a funded block account but the VO still gave me a form to sign.I signed it, I didn’t know the form was block account funding agreement.It was later someone told me the form is meant for those that are yet to fund the block account. I believe the VO made a mistake.I had my interview July 19. Please, what correction measure would you recommend. Thank you
send your blocking confirmation to the embassy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
jenny123:
pls can u share his contact
cant share his contact here, PM me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
Filling my application and I'm stuck at passport issued by. The space is too small to write Nigeria immigration service. please what do I write
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by saxony2018: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2018
GeneralBahdGuy:
Filling my application and I'm stuck at passport issued by. The space is too small to write Nigeria immigration service. please what do I write
Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
I honestly don't think that's correct. I also signed a form as well, and I funded before the interview. Probably, the form is meant to be signed whether you funded or not
FAQQ:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bujebudanu1(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
saxony2018:
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Lol
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2018
On ur passport, there is an issued by/authority section, where you have something like Ikoyi LAGOS, or Awka or something depending on where you processed your passport. That's what you put there
GeneralBahdGuy:

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jenny123: 10:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
shasha25:

cant share his contact here, PM me
ok dear, pls check ur email. Thanks will be expecting ur reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by BarristerAlarig: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Check through daad.de, go to country information

Nothing relevant popped up. Can I please get a link??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FAQQ: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Rosicky7:
I honestly don't think that's correct. I also signed a form as well, and I funded before the interview. Probably, the form is meant to be signed whether you funded or not
Yes, I could remember the VO asked me how much I transferred to the account.So,I doubt if the form was in anyway related to block account. Also, I just remembered that the VO asked me to cross check if the details on the form were my correct information. Therefore, I think I got a wrong info from the person that that told me about signing of form exclusively meant for applicants yet to fund BA...Notwithstanding, our leaders in the house can still bless us with their insightful response in any case concerning the aforementioned issue.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2018
007inc:
Hallo zusammen !
Wie geht es Ihnen?
Been awhile grin,
For those who needs SL, u can PM me( ladies preferrably), and to those coming in this Winter, i wish you all the very best.
Ich wünsche Ihnen einen schones Wochenende.

keep winning!

Hello pls can you reply my pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 1:56am On Aug 14, 2018
BarristerAlarig:

Nothing relevant popped up. Can I please get a link??
Why don't you check out Schools offering the courses you want to apply for and find out what their admission requirements are?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 5:23am On Aug 14, 2018
FAQQ:
Yes, I could remember the VO asked me how much I transferred to the account.So,I doubt if the form was in anyway related to block account. Also, I just remembered that the VO asked me to cross check if the details on the form were my correct information. Therefore, I think I got a wrong info from the person that that told me about signing of form exclusively meant for applicants yet to fund BA...Notwithstanding, our leaders in the house can still bless us with their insightful response in any case concerning the aforementioned issue.

Why didn't you read it......
Some ppl were also asked to sign a form that they would be coming back home after their studies.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2018
chi555:
Hello guys/Hello leute
I have a pending issue I want u to address. A friend of mine has his interview this week in lagos but his bachelors certificate is not ready yet. I have heard them reject someone for "ordinary" pry sch certificate. Pls how can he avoid any complications during his interview? Any suggestions will be appreciated. #stillawaitingreply

He should get a letter from his school stating that his certificate is not ready yet. I had certificate issue with the V.O in Abj; my friend who had his interview 2 days after mine went with an attestation from his school. The V.O accepted it.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by easternblvrd: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Shey no body dey go Tuchemnitz ds winter ni?

You feel say na only you white Christmas dey hungry?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2018
easternblvrd:

You feel say na only you white Christmas dey hungry?

Bro, Let's link up na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Phineas01(m): 9:22am On Aug 14, 2018
Has anyone funded BA with xpatrio here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ubsilas(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Hope that helps

Kenthumphz bro i have sent you a PM, i need that your MANSARD insurance contact. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2018
Swithoni:

@mariaattah have you gotten a date?
Not yet swithoni...I got a mail yesterday that I have to include a proof of funding (block account) of which I am yet to hear from Deutsche bank....abeg house what are the documents needed for visa application? All your responds will be of great help my country people the tension is increasing everyday since last month I have been on this issue. Well done everyone
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 10:23am On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg o, I dunno how this works, but I thought one could walk into mansard office and get the insurance at that price, or will they quote a higher price for you?
ubsilas:

Kenthumphz bro i have sent you a PM, i need that your MANSARD insurance contact. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2018
Swithoni:

@mariaattah have you gotten a date?
@swithoni plz check your mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2018
Rosicky7:
On ur passport, there is an issued by/authority section, where you have something like Ikoyi LAGOS, or Awka or something depending on where you processed your passport. That's what you put there
Thanks boss.
How many copies of the belehrung document did u submit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rimz28: 11:43am On Aug 14, 2018
Phineas01:
Has anyone funded BA with xpatrio here?
i want to fund using expatrio probably by this week. Is there any issue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 11:59am On Aug 14, 2018
2 original copies
GeneralBahdGuy:
Thanks boss.
How many copies of the belehrung document did u submit
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2018
Rosicky7:
It's just three days after interview and it seems the days are 48 hours each embarassed . The wait is already excruciating. Lol. We keep going.

I swear this is me... grin grin when was your interview, mine was 10th August.

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.