Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589167 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2018
swisster:
tell her you need a receipt, that u want to take it for your interview.

Okay I will. Thank you

Please my visa application form the number 6, my intended place of stay Wat do I fill Dere cos I dnt have accommodation yet and how will I be accommodated

No.10 is it the European campus rottal-inn am to use or the general.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vintiz(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2018
Lalaski001:
With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

Applied for Admission: 02-12-2017
Opened Fintiba: 20-12-2017
Received Admission: 13-02-2018
Interview: 28-05-2018
Sent blocked account confirmation: 15-06-2018
AM dropped: 25-06-2018.

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.

Congratulations! I tap into your success. Please if you don’t mind what where the reasons of your initial rejections?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wiseking120(m): 11:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Please who has a visa appointment on the 29th of August in Lagos? Lets know ourselves and hookup..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by smoothvee(m): 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
No one have gotten AM today
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2018
OJM1:

Okay I will. Thank you

Please my visa application form the number 6, my intended place of stay Wat do I fill Dere cos I dnt have accommodation yet and how will I be accommodated

No.10 is it the European campus rottal-inn am to use or the general.
use the school address in the place of accommodation.

10.European Campus . Pfarrkichen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by aibee01(m): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2018
uchezdedon:

Lucky you then.

Not about luck... you have the wrong N26 Acct.. Everybody I know has 5 free withdrawal per month with N26...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
swisster:
i tink NPC is valid from Nov 1992 till date. ( i stand to b corrected o). if you were born before this date, it is better you go with age declaration.

The date of issue does not matter.

Thank you all for your responses.

Another question is;

Does anyone know if the embassy has issues with laminated certificates?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadamos: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
Chriswazo:

Please which school and course is that? Your 2.6 should be around 2,7

Master of Science in Information Systems • University of Münster • Münster

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
domfeyer:
Hey guys...
Godd morning

I was born after 1992 but my NPC birth certificate was issued to me in 2009, I hope it will still be admissible?

I will advise you also get the declaration as the amount involve is not much. Please do it and take it with you as a backup plan.

All the Best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
domfeyer:

Thank you all for your responses.

Another question is;

Does anyone know if the embassy has issues with laminated certificates?

Thanks
my birth certificate was laminated, it was accepted
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Is there anyone who has received interview date recently?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
uchezdedon:

Lucky you then.
This is not luck it is policy
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
wiseking120:
Please who has a visa appointment on the 29th of August in Lagos? Lets know ourselves and hookup..

I'm here o-o.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
Good pm able people , I got admission into Hoschule Bremen city university of applied sciences.
Is anyone studying already for assistance?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2018
loyld:
Good pm able people , I got admission into Hoschule Bremen city university of applied sciences.
Is anyone studying already for assistance?
hope u have gotten interview date ?? If not do quick but pm me and heading to universitat Bremen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
princehilly:

Bro how do we meet, am going to Cottbus as well.

Visa secured? .. I never do interview yet o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2018
dailydolar:
hope u have gotten interview date ?? If not do quick but pm me and heading to universitat Bremen

Thanks
Gotten interview date already 13th Sep.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
ay0mas:
Please can a primary school testimonial suffice in place of the primary school leaving certificate?

They are the same thing
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2018
fadamos:

Master of Science in Information Systems • University of Münster • Münster

Ok, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Friends , do i need to get another birth certificate, as my birth name is different from the name on my passport,(middle name sha)...i have both the court affidavit nd news paper publication at hand...

Advice please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abu46:
Friends , do i need to get another birth certificate, as my birth name is different from the name on my passport,(middle name sha)...i have both the court affidavit nd news paper publication at hand...

Advice please
You can use it, my birth certificate doesn't have my middle name but my passport have and it was accepted.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2018
Had my interview today. I was interviewed by the black lady on dreadlocks. She was very thorough. Most of the questions she asked are the common ones although she asked me some difficult ones. I will list them out
1. What is the capital of Baden wurrutenburg
2 how many States does Germany have? List all the 16 States and their capital
3. How many countries share borders with Germany list them
4. What is the capital of Belgium
5. What do you know about rivers and seas in Germany
6. What is the bundestag?
7. When are elections held into their office
8. What type of government does Germany operate
9. Who is the chancellor and what political party does she belong to and what date did she assume office
10. Who is the president of Germany what political party and what date did he assume office
11. When did the second world War happen. What caused the war
12. Why another masters since you are over qualified for a PhD
13. What are your plans after studies..

We were 55 student visa applicants today I got to the embassy by before 6am and I was number 25. Because of the high number of visa applicants today they had to send Schengen visa applicants away and ask them to come try tomorrow.

And my visa fee was #26,500.

Good luck guys

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:
Had my interview today. I was interviewed by the black lady on dreadlocks. She was very thorough. Most of the questions she asked are the common ones although she asked me some difficult ones. I will list them out
9. Who is the chancellor and what political party does she belong to and what date did she assume office
10. Who is the president of Germany what political party and what date did he assume office

We were 55 student visa applicants today I got to the embassy by before 6am and I was number 25. Because of the high number of visa applicants today they had to send Schengen visa applicants away and ask them to come try tomorrow.

Good luck guys

This woman drill you oh, I also did my interview today, Room 1. The lady was just to cool she didn't ask all this questions though. Paulinus was hot today and that German lady police almost slapped those Schengen applicant today thanks to Paulinus who rescued them

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
TUNDEMI1:

This woman drill you oh, I also did my interview today, Room 1. The lady was just to cool she didn't ask all this questions though. Paulinus was hot today and that German lady police almost slapped those Schengen applicant today thanks to Paulinus who rescued them

Yes oo. That police woman de harsh oo. Hope nor b like that all German ladies be. If not wahala go dey. But she is very cute sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:

Good luck guys

Hmm quite hot tho hmm..the woman no dey smile o....AM fall on you bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loyld: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=chuksey1 post=70540998]Had my interview today. I was interviewed by the black lady on dreadlocks. She was very thorough. Most of the questions she asked are the common ones although she asked me some difficult ones. I will list them out

Wow ! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:

Good luck guys

55 what.
am fall on u soon
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2018
shasha25:

55 what.
am fall on u soon

Yes oo. Every where be like market

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bankyproperties:

Hmm quite hot tho hmm..the woman no dey smile o....AM fall on you bro

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2018
Congrats man. Please which medium of transfer did you use here in Nigeria to fund your blocked account and what was the bank charges and time it took to get blocked confirmation. Please respond ASAP, i need to fund my account immediately. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Lalaski001 post=68801425]With my heart finally at ease and full of joy, I wish to announce that my Almighty AM has dropped.

My journey started around this same time last year. I initially wanted to go to Norway and started following the thread, but I somehow stumbled on the German thread and I have been on it from that day. I don't go a day without opening the thread and I have read from part 2 to the last page on the current part.

I applied to about 3 schools for summer semester 2018. They all rejected me (with good reasons though) except for FAU that rejected me just because of cetification. I was heartbroken.

I only applied to those 3 schools for summer because I didn't want to go through UNIASSIST because of financial reasons.

TIMELINE:

Applied for Admission: 02-12-2017
Opened Fintiba: 20-12-2017
Received Admission: 13-02-2018
Interview: 28-05-2018
Sent blocked account confirmation: 15-06-2018
AM dropped: 25-06-2018.

I am not sure where I am going yet. I have admission for University of Freiberg. (Environmental Geoscience)

Still expecting from Leibniz universitat Hannover (Water Resourses and Environmental Management), University of Bayreuth( Environmental Geography) and Kiel (Marine Geoscience).

The one month wait for the AM was really a tough one. Even though I was very confident of my interview, I was still kinda worried.

Thank you all for all the assistance here. I use myself as a point of contact to all those still expecting, it will get to us all in Jesus name.

Onto the next phase.

God is faithful.
Congrats man, please which medium did you use to transfer money from Nigeria to your blocked account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.