Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594724 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:
Had my interview today. I was interviewed by the black lady on dreadlocks. She was very thorough. Most of the questions she asked are the common ones although she asked me some difficult ones. I will list them out
1. What is the capital of Baden wurrutenburg
2 how many States does Germany have? List all the 16 States and their capital
3. How many countries share borders with Germany list them
4. What is the capital of Belgium
5. What do you know about rivers and seas in Germany
6. What is the bundestag?
7. When are elections held into their office
8. What type of government does Germany operate
9. Who is the chancellor and what political party does she belong to and what date did she assume office
10. Who is the president of Germany what political party and what date did he assume office
11. When did the second world War happen. What caused the war
12. Why another masters since you are over qualified for a PhD
13. What are your plans after studies..

We were 55 student visa applicants today I got to the embassy by before 6am and I was number 25. Because of the high number of visa applicants today they had to send Schengen visa applicants away and ask them to come try tomorrow.

And my visa fee was #26,500.

Good luck guys
Wow dis is serious oooo, did u answer all this questions?
Well done oooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuksey1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2018
OJM1:

Wow dis is serious oooo, did u answer all this questions?
Well done oooo

No oo.. How I go fit take answer am wen dem nor born me for Germany

I could not answer the question about bundestag and world War..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
fadamos:

Master of Science in Information Systems • University of Münster • Münster

Bros, thanks for the info... If I may ask, did you apply with a letter of English Language proficiency from your school.. I just checked through the school site and they will be open during Summer.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Interview done and dusted today, I was interviewed by one Nigeria guy on room 6

He asked me just few questions
The name and address of the school I'm going to
Why Germany and not USA Canada....
Masters or bsc
Facts about Germany
Preparation I made concerning this travel
I should go and fund
My plan after studies
Do you have any questions for me
And that's all

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2018
Palla:

Masters or bsc
Facts about Germany
I should go and fund
And that's all

AM fall on you soon Wow pls let mine favour me like this on Tue next week o...Amen

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
Bankyproperties:

As in that guy on punk is so nice no too many questions

AM fall on you soon Wow pls let mine favour me like this on Tue next week o...Amen

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 6:42pm On Aug 23, 2018
Palla:

Masters or bsc
Facts about Germany
I should go and fund
My plan after studies
And that's all
that's the guy that interview me dark guy with punk him no like plenty question . AM fall on you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
dailydolar:
that's the guy that interview me dark guy with punk him nonlike plenty question . AM fall on you
thanks man
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2018
dailydolar:
that's the guy that interview me dark guy with punk him nonlike plenty question . AM fall on you

dolar, abeg hope say you never forget say that chairman deserve one beta Frau, abeg find one beta one for here make we dey arrange the nkwobi and drinks we him go use wash am down. wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadamos: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kamps:

Bros, thanks for the info... If I may ask, did you apply with a letter of English Language proficiency from your school.. I just checked through the school site and they will be open during Summer.

I hv not applied. I am waiting for d registration
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lalaski001: 7:09pm On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=vintiz post=70532188]

Congratulations! I tap into your success. Please if you don’t mind what where the reasons of your initial rejections?[/quotel]

The first course only wanted students with programming skills which I dont have (Geodesy and Geoingormatics, University of Postdam)

The second I didn't do chemistry in BSc. (Experimental Geoscience, University of Bayreuth)

Then the 3rd was because of Certification (FAU)

my BSc course is Geography and Meteorology.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bekky289: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
heybaby12:

If u have another with a credit in maths add it.i combined two and it wasn't a problem

Thank you HeyBaby12. Will do just that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bekky289: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Hi everyone. Please where can i certify my documents in Lagos and how much would it cost.
Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2018
Eldeee:

dolar, abeg hope say you never forget say that chairman deserve one beta Frau, abeg find one beta one for here make we dey arrange the nkwobi and drinks we him go use wash am down. wink
arranged already and enough beer too for him he's just the bomb
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LiftedMan: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
please guys how reliable is nipost in sending documents , has anyone used them ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bitcoinomy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2018
Abu46:
What date in particular
6th September

Sorry for the delay in my reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Reliable bro. i just got reply from a school today i sent docs on the 10th of this month (exactly 10 working days). Me sef shock wen i get the mail.you can use registered or unregistered mail just that u wont be able to track with the later, but its cheaper tho. Best go to their zonal branch at Ikeja if your in lagos. All the best.
LiftedMan:
please guys how reliable is nipost in sending documents , has anyone used them ?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
LiftedMan:
used them and they are OK

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:
Had my interview today. I was interviewed by the black lady on dreadlocks. She was very thorough. Most of the questions she asked are the common ones although she asked me some difficult ones. I will list them out
Good luck guys

This VO is just giving herself extra work, no need for this intense interrogation

Haba!!

Or did you do anything to annoy her? grin

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
Anyone with sep 3 date for interview??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2018
chuksey1:

Yes oo. That police woman de harsh oo. Hope nor b like that all German ladies be. If not wahala go dey. But she is very cute sha

Cute ke! Cos she's white?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
MaroCruz:

Cute ke! Cos she's white?

Is that one cute
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DInkMan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
dobeespen:

He's actually right. N26 is perfect for people who just arrive Germany. That was what I used when I arrived and it saved me a lot of time and stress going to a bank to open an account.

Every information he gave it accurate. They have almost no charges if you abide by their regulations ( minimum of 5 ATM withdrawals, minimum of €100 in cash per month and others like no overdraft or decline of payment)
As long as you don't do any of those you should be fine. So far I haven't incurred any extra charges from them.

.....maximum of 5 free withdrawals you meant?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

Is that one cute
ask them ooo I said same she's just there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jocundvic11: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
Am happy to be here
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 11:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
Reply my pm with...
Bitcoinomy:
6th September

Sorry for the delay in my reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by k1ngsley2: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2018
Greetings Guys, I studied chemical engineering in my Bachelor's degree...graduated with Cgpa of 3.45.
Kindly give me suggestions of German Universities I can apply
I wish to apply for any course related to Quality, IT, engineering. Food technology, industrial engineering..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by k1ngsley2: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2018
Okay..
shasha25:

Good morning,

if you are heading to Göttingen, Oldenburg, Leibniz or any other school in the state of lower Saxony, PM me if you wanna join our WhatsApp group. [Saxony/Saxony Anhalt/Kassel/Hamburg can as well join us]

for those preparing for Summer or winter session (2019), you are highly welcome as well.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by hadassaheke(f): 12:17am On Aug 24, 2018
Hey everyone!
Anyone admitted to study Applied and Engineering Physics at the TUM?
If yes, kindly indicate here or PM me.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fadamos: 12:17am On Aug 24, 2018
chuksey1:
6. What is the bundestag?
7. When are elections held into their office
8. What type of government does Germany operate
9. Who is the chancellor and what political party does she belong to and what date did she assume office
10. Who is the president of Germany what political party and what date did he assume office
11. When did the second world War happen. What caused the war
12. Why another masters since you are over qualified for a PhD
13. What are your plans after studies..

We were 55 student visa applicants today I got to the embassy by before 6am and I was number 25. Because of the high number of visa applicants today they had to send Schengen visa applicants away and ask them to come try tomorrow.

And my visa fee was #26,500.

Good luck guys

Wow congrats.
Bro please how much have u spent so far.How much do u think will be okay to finish everything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2018
k1ngsley2:
Greetings Guys, I studied chemical engineering in my Bachelor's degree...graduated with Cgpa of 3.45.
Kindly give me suggestions of German Universities I can apply
I wish to apply for any course related to Quality, IT, engineering. Food technology, industrial engineering..

Bros, I won't lie to you... Get married to Daad.de and Google for just 3days. Am so sure you will just come back here to ask "how to pay uni-assist fees" or "What's next after admission letter"...Get yourself informed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49