Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (591659 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rosicky7:
LENGTHY APPRECIATION POST

I came across this thread early February of this year and it has been really helpful to me. There was no day I didn't scroll through this thread to get as much information as I could. Initially, I was a silent reader. I applied to all 3 schools that I shortlisted without asking any question here, because all the questions I could have asked, I found answers to them on previous pages. In May, I decided it was time to crawl out of my shell and contribute the much I could. In all that time till now, I have learnt a lot, I have made some new friends and I'm sure I have helped some people too. My journey since February has just entered the next stage as I have just received my stamped passport.

I want to thank everybody who has been contributing to this thread, especially those I PMed as I was preparing for visa interview and asked "silly" questions like "do I need to photocopy prepaid envelope?! grin grin" ( the fear of Paulinus they say, is the beginning of wisdom! Lol).

To all those still waiting for AM, it will come!

For those still starting their journey, it will do you a world of good to start from at least page 1 of this part 5 and catch up. If there's a principle I learnt growing up, it is - if you want to achieve something, make sure u give it time everyday. Focus, and you will achieve it.

And like my Ogas will say.... IT SHALL END IN PRAISE!

peace!
Congratulations once again bro, very soon me sef go dey disturb your email o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chriskitis: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Congrats bro.. sent you a PM.
haybellfire:
Buhari mo ti japaa (I don escape)

Interview: 13th of August
AM: 6th of September.
Sent blocking confirmation after AM dropped.
Travel Date: loading.....

NRW folks your boy is coming home ooo

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by daaviincii: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys, I have been finding it difficult to fund my blocked account. All the banks keep rejecting my form A application saying the money is going to my personal acct and not a school acct. please how did you guys use the Form A?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by daaviincii: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
Is there anyone in Germany who has Euros for sale ?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Anyone heading to HS Bremerhaven?? Winter 2018

Admission just land.

Appointment booked. Waiting for reply from the consulate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 3:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls guys I will need ur assistance. If am applying for three schools in uni assist, and am sending my documents to them. All I need to is put them all in one place and send? They are the one's to sort them out and know which documents is for which university? Or I spell it all out clearly?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Admission just land.

youve been given a date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
anyone still waiting for to hear from Hannover? please respond pleassseeee.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hello all

I intend to apply into a German university for undergraduate study. My issue is with the 100L transcript. The thing is I have a low GPA is around 2.33

Before anyone begins to judge it was down to a missing exam, 3 unit course and also, most of my courses are cbt based.

My question is......Is this good enough for application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gent009:
Pls guys I will need ur assistance. If am applying for three schools in uni assist, and am sending my documents to them. All I need to is put them all in one place and send? They are the one's to sort them out and know which documents is for which university? Or I spell it all out clearly?
You put just one set of certified documents into an envelop. Note this envelop should also contain the 3 different forms you downloaded from uni-assist.
You don't need to specify anything.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
chriskitis:
Congrats bro.. sent you a PM.
Seen and replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
evsonlive:

youve been given a date?

NOPE. but hopefully
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 4:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
dwali386:
anyone still waiting for to hear from Hannover? please respond pleassseeee.

I was admitted to MA philosophy of science last 2 weeks,but they do send admission letter by post not mail,so I'm still expecting my admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Gent009:
one certified doc is OK for all but make sure u attach any other things required by each school to there forms that's all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hadampson:
Hello all

I intend to apply into a German university for undergraduate study. My issue is with the 100L transcript. The thing is I have a low GPA is around 2.33

Before anyone begins to judge it was down to a missing exam, 3 unit course and also, most of my courses are cbt based.

My question is......Is this good enough for application?
yes
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by agofineboy: 4:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
daaviincii:
Hi guys, I have been finding it difficult to fund my blocked account. All the banks keep rejecting my form A application saying the money is going to my personal acct and not a school acct. please how did you guys use the Form A?

My brother, lots of people used their domiciliary Account to fund their block account...

I personally I contacted a dealer that helped wire the money....

I strongly advise you go to your bank, and talk with ur account officer

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
dailydolar:
yes
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate.

One more question

Do i need to include my O level result during the application or the 100level transcript is enough?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bravesoul247(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Palla:
he means that HND can only qualify for a BSc admission not masters admission
Okay, thank. I can access scholarships to do BSc right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bravesoul247(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
Palla:
he means that HND can only qualify for a BSc admission not masters admission
Okay, thanks. I can access scholarships to do BSc right?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by damsel143: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Pls what's the meaning of NC? I see it on some schools application process.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rosicky7:
LENGTHY APPRECIATION POST

I came across this thread early February of this year and it has been really helpful to me. There was no day I didn't scroll through this thread to get as much information as I could. Initially, I was a silent reader. I applied to all 3 schools that I shortlisted without asking any question here, because all the questions I could have asked, I found answers to them on previous pages. In May, I decided it was time to crawl out of my shell and contribute the much I could. In all that time till now, I have learnt a lot, I have made some new friends and I'm sure I have helped some people too. My journey since February has just entered the next stage as I have just received my stamped passport.

I want to thank everybody who has been contributing to this thread, especially those I PMed as I was preparing for visa interview and asked "silly" questions like "do I need to photocopy prepaid envelope?! grin grin" ( the fear of Paulinus they say, is the beginning of wisdom! Lol).

To all those still waiting for AM, it will come!

For those still starting their journey, it will do you a world of good to start from at least page 1 of this part 5 and catch up. If there's a principle I learnt growing up, it is - if you want to achieve something, make sure u give it time everyday. Focus, and you will achieve it.

And like my Ogas will say.... IT SHALL END IN PRAISE!

peace!

Congrats mein bruder. Go to the first lady's land and succeed. May God bless us, bless Germany and no place else.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mrkayyyy:
Anyone applying for Msc summer 2019 kindly signify please.. i need to ask some questions about the deadline and some other information
Hi, I want to apply for Msc summer 2019.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please how did you book an appoitment date.

Got admission letter on 4th of Sept but couldn't get an appointment date. Sent a mail to embassy and no luck.

Nothing could have been more saddening
Ahmed4002:

Admission just land.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yeside20:
Please how did you book an appoitment date.

Got admission letter on 4th of Sept but couldn't get an appointment date. Sent a mail to embassy and no luck.

Nothing could have been more saddening

Have you trying sending them the mail in German as others have suggested that earlier and its worked.

Am still waiting for the appointment confirmation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by haybellfire(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
For those yet to go for Interview. I was told Visa fee is now 30,500 so please take note.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
TheNoble007:

Congrats mein bruder. Go to the first lady's land and succeed. May God bless us, bless Germany and no place else.
@ that last statement, I see whatcha did there �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LiftedMan: 6:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
damsel143:
Pls what's the meaning of NC? I see it on some schools application process.

it means numerus clausus, meaning that course has limited space for admission, any course that has this numerus clausus has high criteria for admission.

regards

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ahmed4002:

NOPE. but hopefully
just try booking at mid night. Everyday still you get a date candid advice. Cos thats what I did
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2018
Interview date: August 16th

Funded BA: August 27th

AM arrival: September 13th

Bayern here I come!

29 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by LiftedMan: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ekykool:

Bayern here I come!

congrats. go and succeeds.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ekykool:

Bayern here I come!
Congrats. Succeed in Deutschland
When is enrollment deadline

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
fluxyn:

When is enrollment deadline

21st of this month. Although I got extention yesterday for November 12th.

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.