Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589832 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2018
schwenin:
Goodmorning house, please I want to know if I should send my passport with insurance by post to embassy or take the documents to embassy myself after getting AM.please am waiting for your reply

Anyone u do is fine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
I went to dhl, at festac, was told prepaid envelope is 4100, where can I get it cheaper?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 9:24am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=ansellotty post=71185095][/quote] Oh really... Wow... Thank you very much sir

You raised my hope high with this �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mayorgeneral1(m): 9:44am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Ekykool post=71174709]

It is in Schweinfurt. The school is FHWS.

Wow! Glory! Also applied to FHWS.
I was interviewed on 29th of August by the lady in room 1. She enjoys a very serious atmosphere(strictly business) and nice too.

I Sent you a pm so I can chat you up concerning extension of enrollment (if necessary) and accommodation. Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Am will show today.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ekykool(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Mayorgeneral1 post=71186375][/quote]

Pm replied.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 10:33am On Sep 14, 2018
diego2015:
I went to dhl, at festac, was told prepaid envelope is 4100, where can I get it cheaper?
u can get at the embassy there around opposite US embassy at the rate of 1100

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Ezyp:

Yes...after filling the form in uni-assist website , at the last stage there is download this form option. You are to download it, sign it, upload it and send it through post office to uni-assist.
(Note this form is from uni-assist. This form contains the details you filled as well as the name of the school
Also note:- you submit certified documents to uni-assist only once)
Thank you for this information. Can I PM you?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kennugo(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2018
Let it be known in all corners of the earth and beyond that Jehovah reigneth. My good people Alas AM has dropped this morning. All glory to God in the highest. ����. Funded b4 the interview, interviewed on 17th August, AM on 14th September. Thank you Jesus.

20 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TUNDEMI1: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2018
diego2015:

I said it earlier here that people got their prepaid envelope for as high as 4000, some guys here thought I was lying, @Ndydy got her own in Festac for 4000+, I will advice you to go to dhl office along Oshodi express Toyota Bus stop. U will get it at 1500 there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
kennugo:
Let it be known in all corners of the earth and beyond that Jehovah reigneth. My good people Alas AM has dropped this morning. All glory to God in the highest. ����. Funded b4 the interview, interviewed on 17th August, AM on 14th September. Thank you Jesus.
congrats

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sammolarge19(m): 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
THERE IS A PARTICULAR QUESTION ON THE VISA APPLICATION FORM THAT STATES; DO YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE THAT COVER THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY? YES/NO
PLEASE DO I HAVE TO TICK YES OR NO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE HERE BUT WILL GET IT DONE IN GERMANY...SO WHAT DO I TICK PLS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by wiseking120(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
loyld:
To God be all the glory
I had my interview today, Major Paulinous was a bit calm, some students were shaking completely under tension. Instead of data page some took signed declaration.......it was serious.

It got inside settled down like watching candidate watching Wich light will come up. Suddenly room 1 light pop up. I opened, lo and behold it was that woman with dread ooo.......I fainted within, I say today nah today. Though she was nice and calm if only you're serious.

VO. good morning.........Good morning ma
VO. your passport and Original copies.......OK Ma
Vo. The two copies. .......OK Ma
She checked through everything page by page and asked me some personal info........I colaborate
Vo. Your school. .....I answered
Vo. Course. ........I answered
Vo. MSc or BSc. .......BSc Ma
She entered all the info, printed out a copy to check my data and signed. Collected visa fee 30.5k , printed out recipt and gave m.
Vo. Pick up the phone......OK Ma
Vo. Why this course?........talk talk...
Vo. OK, u did a related course during your hnd. .....yes ma
VO. Which course ?.......civil engineering
Vo. You want to continue ur study in Germany. ...yes ma
VO. Have you travel to Germany b4.......no
Vo. Have applied here b4........no
Vo. OK. ......she they type with a very high speed..lovely
Vo. Why did you choose germany. .......I discussed it....germany is highly technologically advanced country and because of availability of numerous and valuable scholars . More so,
Vo. Wait.......OK Ma. .......typing like seriously
Vo. OK go on........is gave two other points
Vo. Give me fact about Germany. ....i Mean fact not stories. .....Vo. said.
Me. Germany is located in the central western Europe, with capital Berlin. Berlin is the second populous city after London with steady growing population of 3.6m
Germany has the biggest train station
Vo. She looked at me , I opened my eye I looked at her eye back
Vo. Where is that located. ......Berlin I answered
Vo. Go on......OK. germany has a geographical size of...
Vo. Stop I told u I don't want stories
Me. I thought within me wetin I go talk again
Vo. Go on
Me. OK. .....germany is a member of NATO, EU, UN......is paused
Vo. Is that all you know? ......no ma
VO. Go on.......OK Ma
Me. Germany is the major contact center for container transhippment throughout Europe and across the globe. Eu aerospace station is located in Germany
Germany is the number one contact center among others for automobile industry.
Vo. She looked at me ......explain that last point
Me. I explained. ....
Vo. She replied what about Japan? are they not producing. ......is defend myself out
Vo. Tell me mejor vehicles that they produced
Me . Benz......
Me. I paused
Vo. After typing. .....go on
MO. OK. ....I Con vex they give am jo
Me. Talked about all the major river in Germany, the befault, Danube, Elbe, rhine. .....discussed everything including their lenthgh.
Me. As I want start from the german neighboring countries. ....
Vo. Stop I told you I don't want stories.......OK
Me. Thanks
Vo. OK. ......I'm having a short test for you to write in ten minutes. She checked time , printed out the question paper and told me to start.

Question 1a,-1c.....sure
Question 2. Angles...how to calculate area of a triangle
Question 3. Find missing angles
Question 4. Calculate volume of a cube
All together five questions .......
Me. Completed and submitted
Vo. Thank you returned my passport
Vo. We have your mail we shall contact you
The interview lasted 45min.
It was serious. .......sincerely

I you went to german enbassy and you didn't went through that woman ........you're very lucky
Though she's cool and nice but she doesn't like pple to be too dull.
Thanks.
My regards to all amiable NL families for their time and effort on this platform for individual growth and development academically
May the Lord reward you
May your days be long.

Congratulations ... Your transcript makes me remember my encounter with her. It was really as serious as yours. Couple with the test. All she need is courage and a bold mind. I wish you all the best. AM awaits you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jesujoba001: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Hello people,

I had my interview on the 29th August and my enrollment deadline is the 11th of October. I have appealed to the school for an extension to my enrollment deadline which they have declined. Please what can i do o. Can I still make it to Germany before the deadline?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 1:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
jesujoba001:
Hello people,

I had my interview on the 29th August and my enrollment deadline is the 11th of October. I have appealed to the school for an extension to my enrollment deadline which they have declined. Please what can i do o. Can I still make it to Germany before the deadline?

Definitely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AyoPrudence(m): 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
sammolarge19:
THERE IS A PARTICULAR QUESTION ON THE VISA APPLICATION FORM THAT STATES; DO YOU HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE THAT COVER THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF GERMANY? YES/NO
PLEASE DO I HAVE TO TICK YES OR NO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ONE HERE BUT WILL GET IT DONE IN GERMANY...SO WHAT DO I TICK PLS
Since you do not have one, tick "NO". Meanwhile, from what I have read here, you'll be asked to submit one after your interview to obtain your VISA.

Hope it helps?

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
If u r in lagos take it there yourself,outside lag use dhl,I used dhl bcuz I m in Enugu n got mine after 10days
schwenin:
Goodmorning house, please I want to know if I should send my passport with insurance by post to embassy or take the documents to embassy myself after getting AM.please am waiting for your reply
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bravesoul247(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Dutchkid:

It means you will only get a Bsc with your HND..
Sorry for the delay in replying.
no prob Chief... I believe I can qualify for a scholarship for BSc with my HND yeah? Please, if yes, can you help me with links to apply for it?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dreyman26: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
jesujoba001:
Hello people,

Which school is that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TrueNigerian300: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good day people,

Please I need to fund my block account through form A. Please kindly advise on the best bank to use.

I heard Zenith allow form A for student going to Germany. Please which of their branch can I walk into.

What are the requirement for form A as a student going to Germany.

Finally, if you know of other method I fund through please advise.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rimz28: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
jesujoba001:
Hello people,

you can message your school and ask them if someone can help you enroll over there. That is enrollment by proxy. And you can also message the embassy to know howfar with your visa. And plead with them explaining your situation to them. It might facilitate things.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please who has euro to sell, I am interested in buying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TrueNigerian300: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please how do I request for official Living Cost Breakdown from TUM and if you got one from any other please how did you go about it.

I have sent a mail to TUM but it seems the person does not understand what I was asking for.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nickygazell02: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
good day guys,my sincere thanx go to everyone sharing hes or her experience on this platform,its actually doing a lot for us newbies,
but please i have a few ??
1)is it possible to use your printed out waec result,like can we take that to the embassy for authentication if we do not have the school certified one yet,
2)can we get our english proficiency from the ministry of education and get it certified as well
3)what form of financial certification is best
4)what schools give addm the most and on time for MSc

am humbly waiting for a quick reply from you guys please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nickygazell02:
good day guys,my sincere thanx go to everyone sharing hes or her experience on this platform,its actually doing a lot for us newbies,
1)is it possible to use your printed out waec result,like can we take that to the embassy for authentication if we do not have the school certified one yet,
2)can we get our english proficiency from the ministry of education and get it certified as well

1. I dont tink its possible
2. English proficiency must be gotten from your previous school
3. I don’t understand this question
4. Anhalt University of Applied sciences and Beuth University berlin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nickygazell02:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. If I understand you well ( you mean evidence of finance eg blocked account, Sl or scholarships) all of them are very okay
4. I dnt think anyone can ans this for you because we dnt knw your course, Gp, what your motivation letter looks like and all. even if we do there are soo many school and we all can only speak about the once we encountered so my advice is make research. Apply to a lot. Work hard for that co it won’t come cheap and read from page one. You might see someone with your Gp get admission in a school of your choice

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
fluxyn:

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. If I understand you well ( you mean evidence of finance eg blocked account, Sl or scholarships) all of them are very okay
4. I dnt think anyone can ans this for you because we dnt knw your course, Gp, what your motivation letter looks like and all. even if we do there are soo many school and we all can only speak about the once we encountered so my advice is make research. Apply to a lot. Work hard for that co it won’t come cheap and read from page one. You might see someone with your Gp get admission in a school of your choice

Did you use printed out waec result to apply to universities in Germany? If so, please list them. Cus this is one of the reasons dy reject people’s application. I will advise the guy to go bck to his secondary school and get his original waec result to be on the safe side
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Obinnalex:

Did you use printed out waec result to apply to universities in Germany? If so, please list them. Cus this is one of the reasons dy reject people’s application. I will advise the guy to go bck to his secondary school and get his original waec result to be on the safe side

Well I And a couple or people used our online. Am heading to kassel and I have done my interview now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Obinnalex:

1. I dont tink its possible
2. English proficiency must be gotten from your previous school
3. I don’t understand this question
4. Anhalt University of Applied sciences and Beuth University berlin
2. Can be from ministry of education
4. Most times na course dey decide no be school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
dailydolar:
2. Can be from ministry of education
4. Most of iimes na course dey decide no be school

Anyway some schools wrote strictly that the letter should be gotten from the school of ur previous education.

I think letter from ministry of education will limit him to some schools.

4. I mentioned a school which is Anhalt University that gives admission to anybody that apply so far your german GPA isnt below 3.0. So that school is suitbale for you if they offer the course you want.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
fluxyn:

Well I And a couple or people used our online. Am heading to kassel and I have done my interview now.

So you also used the online printed waec result for ur visa interview ryt ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.