Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594934 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations brother. Go and succeed.
TUNDEMI1:
I want to thank all Nairalanders for their support, I will like to thank Eldee who we had argument earlier about Geomatics, your advice really helped me.

My journey started last year, applied to HCU HAMBURG for Msc Hydrography and got rejected August 2nd 2017.
I went back to complete my Msc Surveying and Geoinformatics at Unilag 2018

Applied to HCU HAMBURG for Msc Hydrography, TU BERLIN for Msc Geodesy and Geoinformation science and Frankfurt/Main, University of Applied Sciences for M Eng in Geoinformatics and Communication Technology via Uni-assist.

I got stucked with Frankfurt/Main, University of Applied Sciences because of German language certificate.

TU BERLIN admission 02/06/2018
Used that for appointment at German Embassy and also enrolled at the school

Appointment date 23/08/2018

HCU HAMBURG admission 02/08/2018

Finally used HCU HAMBURG for the appointment at the embassy on 23/08/2018

Angela Merkel (AM) 17/09/2018.

All thanks to all my Berliners @Ndidi, @Obinnalex the WAEC man, @Jide, @Folashade, @Kunle, @Valentino, @Moses, @ Funsho, @Casmir and also @Abu for the prayer and support. We will all meet at Deutschland��

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2018
Congratulations brother. Go and succeed
osifo4ever:
God is good,AM just come university of bremen marine Geoscience,fund 19 of aug,interview aug23,AM sept 17th,to God be d glory!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2018
osifo4ever:
God is good,AM just come university of bremen marine Geoscience,fund 19 of aug,interview aug23,AM sept 17th,to God be d glory!
you don see say Bremen no dey waste time wish you all the best my man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Ndydy:
Yea Turkish airline has a student discount that is applied to flights to Germany and Berlin is included. Please visit their office in Victoria Island to purchase your tickets with the student discount someone coming to Berlin got his at 176k

Thank you so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by nutella(f): 10:29pm On Sep 17, 2018
loyld:
So, where did write after answered NO?
Relax and watch since you've founded .....it's settled.

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 10:34pm On Sep 17, 2018
osifo4ever:

Odogwu nna...big congrats. You have unlocked the success dor for us...marine geoscience uni Bremen all the way. Oluwa is highly involved

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gedtalks(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
Guys I have received my passport stamped with "visum".

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Adeomam:

After booking the flight, go to their office to pay. To get their address check google

All the best.

P. S in case anyone ask a question in relation to Emirates promo code, please refer them to thread 225.

Thanks brother, I really appreciate, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2018
gedtalks:
Guys I have received my passport stamped with "visum". Next step is buying flight ticket...anyone at this stage or with useful information on flight fares (ECONOMY CLASS OF COURSE!!!!!) pls give me info
While you wait for info on flight fares, I wish to say congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gedtalks(m): 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2018
UbiPetrus:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by domfeyer: 12:30am On Sep 18, 2018
Hi,
Please can you check, I sent you a PM.
Thank you
gedtalks:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by McHuckz(m): 1:11am On Sep 18, 2018
TimationMARZ:
No problem bro. You can just PM me. I'll be glad to help
Good day bro, going through the Erasmus mundus application thread here, I found that you won SERP+, FAME & CNE. Congratulations! I trust studies are going fine. Meanwhile I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry and I will be applying for the new application fall for 2019-2021. I need mentorship for the application hence I have also sent you a mail.

Looking forward to your kind response. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chriskitis: 6:52am On Sep 18, 2018
Congratulations. Please when did you submit and when was it returned?
gedtalks:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bankyproperties: 7:13am On Sep 18, 2018
gedtalks:

Congratulations wow more good news coming this week.Amen

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 7:43am On Sep 18, 2018
Amen!!
Bankyproperties:

Congratulations wow more good news coming this week.Amen

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2018
Adeomam:

They're both public health insurance and they're okay. Go through the link I sent you and compare their prices. Though their prices are in the same range.

All the best

For AOK and TK insurance, is it inclusive of the €18 "pflegeversicherung veitrag"?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
interview date 06/08/18 AM date 03/09/18 visa received 17/09/18 All MONDAYS thanks to God.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mayorelnino(m): 9:51am On Sep 18, 2018
interview date 06/08/18 AM date 03/09/18 visa received 17/09/18 All MONDAYS thanks to God.

13 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2018
luckyzeeto:

I was admitted to MA philosophy of science last 2 weeks,but they do send admission letter by post not mail,so I'm still expecting my admission letter

how did you know you were admitted...did they sen you a mail?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dwali386: 10:39am On Sep 18, 2018
@luckyzeeto please how did you know you got the Admission from Hannover since you didn't receive the mail? i applied too...haven't heard anything from them. you can send me a mail dwali386@gmail.com please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Odees: 11:22am On Sep 18, 2018
UbiPetrus:
just want to ask; is it necessary to book a flight before sending the passport to the embassy because they ask to put a departure date within seven days of sending envelop.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 11:24am On Sep 18, 2018
Good morning house where in lagos can i get six months health travel insurances in lagos 17k,pls i need place and address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Coolblaze: 11:59am On Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys, I had my interview on 21st Aug and funded my BA a week after and sent my confirmation to the embassy(info@lago.diplo.de) on Sept. 3, but the embassy has not confirmed receipt of my funding. I'm thinking of calling /mailing them. Please, any one with similar experience?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2018
One boss here said AXA mansard insurance. And I believe he said it can be done online. So google. No need going to their office. Good luck.
osifo4ever:
Good morning house where in lagos can i get six months health travel insurances in lagos 17k,pls i need place and address.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
Relax boss. Someone here once said sometimes they confirm receipt, sometimes they don't. The koko is that they'll still process your application with or without it. They'll soon send you a mail either requesting you to fund (that's when you resend your blocking confirmation), or requesting for passport and travel health insurance (which means AM). But if you want to sleep better at night, you can resend your blocking confirmation. It's your call bro. Good luck.

Coolblaze:
Hi guys, I had my interview on 21st Aug and funded my BA a week after and sent my confirmation to the embassy(info@lago.diplo.de) on Sept. 3, but the embassy has not confirmed receipt of my funding. I'm thinking of calling /mailing them. Please, any one with similar experience?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2018
mayorelnino:
interview date 06/08/18
AM date 03/09/18
visa received 17/09/18
All MONDAYS thanks to God.

Like mine,
Saxony awaits u dear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KendrickAyomide: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
See Am they drop like water

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
dwali386:

how did you know you were admitted...did they sen you a mail?

They sent me a mail that have been admitted, i should be expecting admission letter through postal mail. Y don't u send a mail to asked about ur application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please people I am a HND holder in Surveying and Geoinformatics , does anyone know if I can do Masters in any German university with the qualification but if not what are your best advice
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
Pazzyofficial:
Please people I am a HND holder in Surveying and Geoinformatics , does anyone know if I can do Masters in any German university with the qualification but if not what are your best advice
your HND does not qualify you to direct Masters hence you can use it and apply for Bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2018
Hi people

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.