Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587736 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hi all

Currently in need of accommodation in Potsdam /Berlin. 2 Rooms, Shared apartment, flats.. Wchever.

Pls help with information if available. Pls.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Obinnalex(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
okpala95:
Hi all

Currently in need of accommodation in Potsdam /Berlin. 2 Rooms, Shared apartment, flats.. Wchever.

Try this

https://www.immobilienscout24.de/neubau/immobilienverwaltung-riebeling-gmbh/das-studio-b-in-berlin-mitte/74177.html

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bayonl: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Same here...sent you a pm
okpala95:
Hi all

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isagim: 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Please I had my interview on the 28th of June 2018 and the embassy contacted me via email on 16th of July to submit my passport and six months travel insurance with travel date. I submitted the required documents on the 17th of July through DHL and through my tracking it was received by Mr. Paulinus at the German embassy in Lagos. Since then, I have not received my documents back and it's over two months now. The date on my insurance is 1st October. I have contacted the embassy and they have not given me any answer regarding my visa status even though they have been replying my mails. In one occasion, they told me to send my 6 digit file number, passport No, full name and date of birth. I did all that but they have not been able to tell me my visa status since the traveling date is fast approaching, please house, what do I do?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tunchyluv(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
KINGCEEZAH:
I got admitted into FSU Jena, msc economics, who else got the same lets connect
I also got got admitted into FSU Jena masters in economics.
Did my interview 23/08/18
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fetosgirl: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
[quote author=Instructor001 post=71225939]

Hi Instructor001. I got admission to JMU Wurzburg for winter. I have notified the school that i would be defering till summer next year and they have acknowledged that. Please when do i apply for an interview and how's Wurzburg like. pls help this jjc.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
Isagim:
Please I had my interview on the 28th of June 2018 and the embassy contacted me via email on 16th of July to submit my passport and six months travel insurance with travel date. I submitted the required documents on the 17th of July through DHL and through my tracking it was received by Mr. Paulinus at the German embassy in Lagos. Since then, I have not received my documents back and it's over two months now. The date on my insurance is 1st October. I have contacted the embassy and they have not given me any answer regarding my visa status even though they have been replying my mails. In one occasion, they told me to send my 6 digit file number, passport No, full name and date of birth. I did all that but they have not been able to tell me my visa status since the traveling date is fast approaching, please house, what do I do?

You will hear from them few days to Oct. 1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Isagim:

It might be cos ur resumption date was far that was the reason u didn't get it then, probably in the next few weeks u should get it
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
B
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
She is actually the best to be.... very nice woman... I will have my interview with her over and over again.
loyld:
To God be all the glory
I had my interview today, Major Paulinous was a bit calm, some students were shaking completely under tension. Instead of data page some took signed declaration.......it was serious.

It got inside settled down like watching candidate watching Wich light will come up. Suddenly room 1 light pop up. I opened, lo and behold it was that woman with dread ooo.......I fainted within, I say today nah today. Though she was nice and calm if only you're serious.

VO. good morning.........Good morning ma
VO. your passport and Original copies.......OK Ma
Vo. The two copies. .......OK Ma
She checked through everything page by page and asked me some personal info........I colaborate
Vo. Your school. .....I answered
Vo. Course. ........I answered
Vo. MSc or BSc. .......BSc Ma
She entered all the info, printed out a copy to check my data and signed. Collected visa fee 30.5k , printed out recipt and gave m.
Vo. Pick up the phone......OK Ma
Vo. Why this course?........talk talk...
Vo. OK, u did a related course during your hnd. .....yes ma
VO. Which course ?.......civil engineering
Vo. You want to continue ur study in Germany. ...yes ma
VO. Have you travel to Germany b4.......no
Vo. Have applied here b4........no
Vo. OK. ......she they type with a very high speed..lovely
Vo. Why did you choose germany. .......I discussed it....germany is highly technologically advanced country and because of availability of numerous and valuable scholars . More so,
Vo. Wait.......OK Ma. .......typing like seriously
Vo. OK go on........is gave two other points
Vo. Give me fact about Germany. ....i Mean fact not stories. .....Vo. said.
Me. Germany is located in the central western Europe, with capital Berlin. Berlin is the second populous city after London with steady growing population of 3.6m
Germany has the biggest train station
Vo. She looked at me , I opened my eye I looked at her eye back
Vo. Where is that located. ......Berlin I answered
Vo. Go on......OK. germany has a geographical size of...
Vo. Stop I told u I don't want stories
Me. I thought within me wetin I go talk again
Vo. Go on
Me. OK. .....germany is a member of NATO, EU, UN......is paused
Vo. Is that all you know? ......no ma
VO. Go on.......OK Ma
Me. Germany is the major contact center for container transhippment throughout Europe and across the globe. Eu aerospace station is located in Germany
Germany is the number one contact center among others for automobile industry.
Vo. She looked at me ......explain that last point
Me. I explained. ....
Vo. She replied what about Japan? are they not producing. ......is defend myself out
Vo. Tell me mejor vehicles that they produced
Me . Benz......
Me. I paused
Vo. After typing. .....go on
MO. OK. ....I Con vex they give am jo
Me. Talked about all the major river in Germany, the befault, Danube, Elbe, rhine. .....discussed everything including their lenthgh.
Me. As I want start from the german neighboring countries. ....
Vo. Stop I told you I don't want stories.......OK
Me. Thanks
Vo. OK. ......I'm having a short test for you to write in ten minutes. She checked time , printed out the question paper and told me to start.

Question 1a,-1c.....sure
Question 2. Angles...how to calculate area of a triangle
Question 3. Find missing angles
Question 4. Calculate volume of a cube
All together five questions .......
Me. Completed and submitted
Vo. Thank you returned my passport
Vo. We have your mail we shall contact you
The interview lasted 45min.
It was serious. .......sincerely

I you went to german enbassy and you didn't went through that woman ........you're very lucky
Though she's cool and nice but she doesn't like pple to be too dull.
My regards to all amiable NL families for their time and effort on this platform for individual growth and development academically
May the Lord reward you
May your days be long.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
N
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by osifo4ever: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2018
I just pray uni bremen release AM this new week oh.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Instructor001(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2018
[quote author=fetosgirl post=71234889][/quote]

Hallo, Good to know that they acknowledged your request for deferment.

I suggest you apply for a date in January if possible (which means you might wanna request for a date in November/December as soon as the embassy starts given date for summer).Having your Interview in January will as well give you ample time to fund your account and prepare very well before travel date. Requesting earlier can somehow give you favourable date.

Wurzburg, though a small city compare to Munich but quite okay for a start, quite a few job opportunities for student Job. Might not be that lively compare to Lagos, Nigeria but you will enjoy your stay to great extent
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 8:00am On Sep 16, 2018
Isagim:

Have you funded? Or did you use letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by decide: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2018
Good morning and happy Sunday FAM, please I want to know which one is cheaper between embassy and Court's notary public to notarize my document because I want to notarize about 6 sets which will be costly for me, although I am not in Lagos. So if I will do it in embassy I will also consider the fare of coming to Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2018
osifo4ever:
I just pray uni bremen release AM this new week oh.

I doubt if your school has business with visa application and A.M. That should be the concern of your city aliens office.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2018
Good morning all,
I intend applying for m.sc program. I need info on ds fellas.

1. Please i need a step by step guide on how to apply for any university in daad portal.
2. except from my transcript, what other documents would i need tp submit.
3. How do I package this document and send

I am a novice and a prospective student. Help a brother

THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2018
Start from page one of this thread smiley
mikeeze:
Good morning all,

1. Please i need a step by step guide on how to apply for any university in daad portal.

THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Youngmoniii(m): 10:23am On Sep 16, 2018
KINGCEEZAH:
Same here. Thinking of deferring to summer, don't know how that will work out
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2018
Rosicky7:
Start from page one of this thread smiley
i have done so even reading previous threads... Do u just attach d required doc and send to the university?.. If nt, hw then is d best way to send
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2018
Youngmoniii:

Same here. Thinking of deferring to summer, don't know how that will work out
can i pm u,need sme certain info
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2018
KINGCEEZAH:
how do i contact u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
mikeeze:
i have done so even reading previous threads... Do u just attach d required doc and send to the university?.. If nt, hw then is d best way to send

You attach your printed online application together with the requested documents like transcript, WAEC, language certificate etc and post to them either through NIPOST or DHL, FedEx, Ups etc.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
All the information you need to apply is on daad. Check with the individual course descriptions on daad.
mikeeze:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
mikeeze:
Good morning all,

THANKS

Find schools that offer your intended course through "daad" or "google", surf through their website: admission office or international office. Different schools, different requirements.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2018
Isagim:

Wow, same day i did and I am in DE now...
Please send them mails
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

It might be cos ur resumption date was far that was the reason u didn't get it then, probably in the next few weeks u should get it
Same date of interview, same resumption date.
He should go to the embassy himself, or send them mail's with the nessesary information.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
micah1865:

Find schools that offer your intended course through "daad" or "google", surf through their website: admission office or international office. Different schools, different requirements.
i have done so,i intend applying for sustainable international agribusiness in university of Kassel. How do i go about applying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
Embassy is cheaper... first 3 set of document are free
decide:
Good morning and happy Sunday FAM, please I want to know which one is cheaper between embassy and Court's notary public to notarize my document because I want to notarize about 6 sets which will be costly for me, although I am not in Lagos. So if I will do it in embassy I will also consider the fare of coming to Lagos.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
1. You don't apply to schools through the daad portal you only shortlist the schools and courses that meet your fancy... through the advance search properties of the website
2. Once you decide in a school and a course the required documents and application procedure is clearly given right there on the daad portal and you may visit the school website or contact those in charge of the program
3. Some courses or school may require you send document through post while others have their online application portal where yiu upload your documents so what I wrote on number 2 answers it too
mikeeze:
Good morning all,

THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oluwarotimi1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
haybellfire:
Buhari mo ti japaa (I don escape)

Interview: 13th of August
AM: 6th of September.
Sent blocking confirmation after AM dropped.
Travel Date: loading.....

NRW folks your boy is coming home ooo

Congratulations bro, what city in NRW are you heading to?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mikeeze(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2018
pitapromiz:
1. You don't apply to schools through the daad portal you only shortlist the schools and courses that meet your fancy... through the advance search properties of the website
2. Once you decide in a school and a course the required documents and application procedure is clearly given right there on the daad portal and you may visit the school website or contact those in charge of the program
3. Some courses or school may require you send document through post while others have their online application portal where yiu upload your documents so what I wrote on number 2 answers it too
thanks for the reply.. One more thing, where does the scholarship come to play? do u still 4 d scholarship?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75