Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586944 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2018
iphyjon:
Hmmm. Not yet o.
My case is hard o. Did my interview on the 2nd of October. Sent blocking confirmation 3rd but they didn't reply me.
So... I am just hopeful.
Is urs out?

Not yet. Did mine on 20th September. Also hopeful
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iphyjon: 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2018
Thanks

Harryokoli:

No I did not get a notification. I think it’s really rare to get a reply!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ernestjino(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
sugaDaddy:

Are you applying to University of Bremen for that same Course too?
yeah... it's one of the courses i want apply for this coming winter... i send u a pm pls let's connect
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MsJanez01: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
Stevwonders:

Getting a letter of proficiency from Unilag is quite easy. I got mine in less than 5 days.

While the transcript takes about 3-4 weeks. Cheers!

Please i applied for my transcript online and its a month now. Is there anytin else i need to do cause they re yet to send my transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2018
blaze007:
Well I applied to Bremen,masters in communication engineering. Asked if I need to submit proof of English
They replied that Nigeria is exempted. So I will say NO u don't need proof of English.

Bros can we link up, we have a lot in common
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Stevwonders: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2018
MsJanez01:

Please i applied for my transcript online and its a month now. Is there anytin else i need to do cause they re yet to send my transcript

Transcripts are sent to only Professional Bodies, Academic Institutions(for postgraduate academic pursuit), Scholarship Boards.
Where did you address it to?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vampire2020: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2018
FLEMENKANTI08:
You will have to include the application forms
einsteinwap?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=Chywueze post=71764642][/quote] No, LMU doesn’t accept certification from the court. They only accept the embassy and Notary Public.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Ndkings1:

How much does it cost to write TOEFL?

IELTS is more preferable sha and is about 75k
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FLEMENKANTI08: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol......yes
vampire2020:
einsteinwap?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by palon: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2018
Anyone in need of accomodation in leipzig or magdeburg environs. Pm me
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2018
ajeleseujn:

I will suggest you allow this dude to make a good research on this courses, they are not as cheap as you think, not to talk of combining them together (that is if they are combined sha).

thanks, but I'm not planning on combining them. just trying to get the best.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 8:05am On Oct 08, 2018
kryptonite44:

thanks, but I'm not planning on combining them. just trying to get the best.

Alright bro, all the best. The earlier the better, I think you know that.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by micah1865: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2018
Good AM Nigeria.

Interview: 28 Aug
Funded before Interview
AM: 8 Oct
School: University of Bayreuth
Enrollment Deadline: 18 Oct
Course: Africa Verbal & Visual Arts

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning all, its another week of "AM". Has anyone with interview date(7-13 September) recieved the "AM".Please tell us to relieve the anxiety.

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by vampire2020: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2018
FLEMENKANTI08:
Lol......yes
I know we only have one flamen in the whole Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning house. Pls I need your. I contacted my alien office and they said I should submit my birth certificatr. Pls which of them should I submit. Its urgent my enlolment deadline is this week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Linkzy(f): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.

Interview Date: 06 Sept.
Funded a month before interview.
AM: 04 Oct.

I sent my passport on Thursday but unfortunately it got to the embassy this morning and my enrollment deadline is on Thursday. The school doesn't was to extend. Please is there any way i can get my passport from the embassy on Wednesday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janisha(f): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2018
Pls if they ask u to send ur bank confirmation to there email do they normally reply u when they receive it, cos they ask me to send my bank confirmation after my interview on the 6th of September, which have sent it to them more than 5times now and up till now no reply from the embassy, I sent a mail to my school and this was there reply.
Dear Mrs Otete,

We have spoken to the foreigners ' office in Celle this morning. The responsible person informed us that your documents were sent back to the embassy on 26.09.

But; there are still two documents missing from your side:
firstly, a proof of your health insurance and secondly, a proof of a blocked bank account, from which you can only withdraw EUR 750 per month.

The foreigners ' office in Celle advises you to submit these two documents directly to the embassy as soon as possible.

Additional I would like to point out that the lectures begin at the 15.10.18 and that you should have arrived by then. A later arrival is difficult due to study-related reasons.

Sincerely
Erich Fiebig

What do u guys think is happening pls help me out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2018
[quote author=janisha post=71888417]Pls if they ask u to send ur bank confirmation to there email do they normally reply u when they receive it, cos they ask me to send my bank confirmation after my interview on the 6th of September, which have sent it to them more than 5times now and up till now no reply from the embassy, I sent a mail to my school and this was there reply.
Dear Mrs Otete,

We have spoken to the foreigners ' office in Celle this morning. The responsible person informed us that your documents were sent back to the embassy on 26.09.

firstly, a proof of your health insurance and secondly, a proof of a blocked bank account, from which you can only withdraw EUR 750 per month.

The foreigners ' office in Celle advises you to submit these two documents directly to the embassy as soon as possible.

Additional I would like to point out that the lectures begin at the 15.10.18 and that you should have arrived by then. A later arrival is difficult due to study-related reasons.

Sincerely
Erich Fiebig

What do u guys think is happening pls help me out.[/quote

Fucking up recently
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isiokpukpu(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Kenthumphz:

Your German GPA is about 1.9-2.0 which is very OK for admission. So you just have to go back to www.Daad.de to look out for courses and school that meet your career goals. I don't subscribe to people suggesting schools to people. It's your life and destiny so you gotta make that personal decision yourself. A bunch of us spent nights finding and finally deciding on what school to eventually go for. As for my, I suggest prayerfully going about it.

Aite. All the best bro

Thanks you bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by gmode: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2018
Good morning house. Pls I need your help. I contacted my alien office and they said I should please submit my date of birth . Pls which document should I submit. Its urgent my enlolment deadline is this week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2018
janisha:
Pls if they ask u to send ur bank confirmation to there email do they normally reply u when they receive it, cos they ask me to send my bank confirmation after my interview on the 6th of September, which have sent it to them more than 5times now and up till now no reply from the embassy, I sent a mail to my school and this was there reply.
Dear Mrs Otete,

Sincerely
Erich Fiebig

What do u guys think is happening pls help me out.

I need to ask a question, was it you Blocking Confirmation or Bank confirmation you sent to the embassy. What you need to send his Blocking Confirmation and once you send it the embassy will not reply you it has been received, but believe me it has been received if you sent to the right email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sammolarge19(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2018
GREETINGS!

HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ACCOMMODATION WITHIN UNI BREMEN AND AM YET TO GET ONE.
CAN ANYONE WITH USEFUL INFORMATION ASSIST.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by FLEMENKANTI08: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2018
Lol.....where in Germany are you?
vampire2020:
I know we only have one flamen in the whole Nigeria grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Olu2018: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2018
Please what is the right email address?
simplylekan45:

I need to ask a question, was it you Blocking Confirmation or Bank confirmation you sent to the embassy. What you need to send his Blocking Confirmation and once you send it the embassy will not reply you it has been received, but believe me it has been received if you sent to the right email.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:
Must sign on the first page grin

264 pages later......

Admission date=14/08
Interview date =3/09
BA confirmation =20/09
Am dropped =08/010

Alihamdulilah!!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

264 pages later......

Admission date=14/08 Interview date =3/09 BA confirmation =20/09 Am dropped =08/010

Alihamdulilah!!!!

Congrats Bros.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janisha(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2018
simplylekan45:

Is my block confirmation and this was the email I sent it to info@lago.diplo.de. I hope is correct.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mariaattah: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
phodio:

Not yet. Did mine on 20th September. Also hopeful

Mine is 13th September my people nothing information from the embassy yet ooo tension is increasing...may God help His children

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
janisha:

Is my block confirmation and this was the email I sent it to info@lago.diplo.de. I hope is correct.

If that is the email you sent it to. It is correct, calculate 4-6 weeks from your interview date, you should get your AM from the embassy. That is confirmation that your visa as been approved. Don't send your blocking confirmation to the embassy again

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oludrex(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Fabcol:

Would b applying next year...Economics...gathering necessary doc and dB money

Same here.. Same course . Please drop your mail let's relate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.