Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586969 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajeleseujn(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2018
greeners222:
Please German gurus. I want to book an appointment for a short stay but it says Appointment not available at this time . Does it means just at this time cos I tried to book for January 2019 Does it mean no Appointment for January 2019 too

You have to wait till november/December when appointment dates comes up again
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 7:27am On Oct 09, 2018
heybaby12:

We waiting for you darling,
Was in your school today sef..... running a parallel degree there. That's the only way I can get semester ticket.

So your school doesn't provide Semester Ticket? Are you in NRW?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:01am On Oct 09, 2018
johndoefoo:

So your school doesn't provide Semester Ticket? Are you in NRW?

Nop...
Mittweida in Saxony
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzyozi(f): 8:05am On Oct 09, 2018
Please I would really appreciate it if some one shed more light concerning the sponsorship letter. Must the sponsor be in Germany? Danke in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 8:09am On Oct 09, 2018
Good morning house
Pls anyone who had applied to rhine waal university should clear me on this. Their website said submit only scanned copies of documents to uniassist. Does this mean no sending of hard copies to Berlin?

2. I had my school send my transcript directly to uniassist for last winter application. Do i need to send it again as am applying for summer or is the other still valid?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by deegov: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
deegov:
Hello famz,
Attended an interview mid-august and subsequently got AM early last month without funding, though had a setback as someone that supposed to fund for me now indispose ,school resume today, to get SL complicated….my worry now is that I have wasted the opportunity or is there any other hope for me since I could not provide proof of fund. Ideas needed.tx

People should help look into this...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OJM1(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2018
Goodmorning all,

My school granted me an extension till 31st of October, do I need to send this to the embassy ?

Please if yes which email do I send it to.

Thank you

Urgent response please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2018
pls forthose that certified docs at the consulate..will i take my docs same day?ow long does it take
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Sarahgold53:
Good morning house
Pls anyone who had applied to rhine waal university should clear me on this. Their website said submit only scanned copies of documents to uniassist. Does this mean no sending of hard copies to Berlin?

2. I had my school send my transcript directly to uniassist for last winter application. Do i need to send it again as am applying for summer or is the other still valid?

Thanks in anticipation

If you already had your documents sent to Uni-assist, you don't need to send any other documents to them again.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Guten morgen alles,
Did my interview on 13th September.I'm kind of curious cause time is running out. Has anyone with interview date within 7-13th September recieved "AM"
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 9:34am On Oct 09, 2018
Hello Team,

Does anyone know the official website/email/phone number of Gottingen Alien Office.

My interview was 28 August(I have also funded the blocked account) I sent enquiry to embassy and was told the alien office hasn't responded.
I googled up Gottingen Alien Office and called some numbers there and was told they don't have my application.
I mailed embassy here again and was told same thing.

I am a bit confused and worried as to next steps.

But first I need to be sure the alien office I am speaking to is the correct one.

Any other suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2018
Iheuyo:
Hello Team,

Does anyone know the official website/email/phone number of Gottingen Alien Office.

My interview was 28 August(I have also funded the blocked account) I sent enquiry to embassy and was told the alien office hasn't responded.
I googled up Gottingen Alien Office and called some numbers there and was told they don't have my application.

But first I need to be sure the alien office I am speaking to is the correct one.

was your intended place of stay in Germany when you filled your visa application in Gottingen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2018
johndoefoo:

was your intended place of in Germany when you filled your visa application in Gottingen?

Sure. Has always been Gottingen. I have an admission from University of Gottingen
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2018
Chizzyozi:
Please I would really appreciate it if some one shed more light concerning the sponsorship letter. Must the sponsor be in Germany? Danke in advance

Read the previous pages if possible start from part 4 all answers is there,u will be enlighten more about everything
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by izeko: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Good day .... I really need assistance ..... I cant find the underlined Original application form ..... Thank you very much

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by benswagtt(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2018
Good afternoon everyone, does NOUN university grant 100level transcript? i just left their office in Jabi and d secretary said they don't... Also, i see alot of referrals via this forum telling people to apply NOUN to get 100level transcript. This view is antagonizing what the lady i met at their headquarters said... Please Prompt reply will save me a lot. Thanks in advance and God bless!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Iheuyo: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2018
Iheuyo:
Hello Team,

Anyone please?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2018
for those tha need to convert their cgpa to german grade system, here you go:

https://msingermany.co.in/german-grade-calculator/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by izeko: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2018
Please I need help. I got to the embassy this morning to verify my documents and they said I dont have an Application Form. I have checked all through the website for it .. Please someone should kindly assist ....I believe it is the underlined in the attachment below

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KazeemKamal: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2018
OJM1:
Goodmorning all,

My school granted me an extension till 31st of October, do I need to send this to the embassy ?

Please if yes which email do I send it to.

Thank you

Urgent response please

Yea ubneed to send it via mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KazeemKamal: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
izeko:
Please I need help. I got to the embassy this morning to verify my documents and they said I dont have an Application Form. I have checked all through the website for it .. Please someone should kindly assist ....I believe it is the underlined in the attachment below

You need the application form for the school your applying to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KazeemKamal: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jackto365:
Guten morgen alles,
Did my interview on 13th September.I'm kind of curious cause time is running out. Has anyone with interview date within 7-13th September recieved "AM"

I know the feeling bro, have also had 5weeks waiting period filled with high bp before i got my AM yesterday

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KazeemKamal: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2018
Jackto365:
Guten morgen alles,

I know the feeling bro, have also had 5weeks waiting period filled with high bp before i got my AM yesterday

You will def get it this week or next latest

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jackto365: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2018
When did u undergo the interview and did u apply with SL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Linkzy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hi guys!

Please can AOK give one insurance with someones house contract so as to meet up with enrollment?

Or if I use private, can I change it after 6months or a year to public, I am 25years.

Please I need your advice. I really want to use public but I dont know if I can get a house contract early enough, my enrollment deadline has been extended to 18th, I dont know how possible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nellso: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2018
I'm not totally sure I understand your question, but you can visit coracle.de. Apply to TK. In less than 48hrs they'll give you an insurance certificate that you can use for enrolment. You don't need house address for that. But you've to put in house address when you get to Germany.
Linkzy:
Hi guys!

Please can AOK give one insurance with someones house contract so as to meet up with enrollment?

Or if I use private, can I change it after 6months or a year to public, I am 25years.

Please I need your advice. I really want to use public but I dont know if I can get a house contract early enough, my enrollment deadline has been extended to 18th, I dont know how possible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Igwehmoz: 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good day my good people.. I did my interview 6th September and I have funded sent the confirmation for the blocked account payment I did to the embassy since last week still have not heard from them. Hope all is well?

2 please I need to secure accommodation in kleve city because my school is Rhine waal university in kleve.. Have been finding it difficult to get accommodation am using https://www.wg-gesucht.de/en website.

I need assistance please... Asap tnx in anticipation
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 3:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chywueze:
Bros which school in Munich are you? TUM and LMU people, gather here, let's take a selfie. I need to hook up with my people.

Not in Munich, only went there for the Oktoberfest...back the Saxony now.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KingyKing: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
deegov:
Hello famz,
Attended an interview mid-august and subsequently got AM early last month without funding, though had a setback as someone that supposed to fund for me now indispose ,school resume today, to get SL complicated….my worry now is that I have wasted the opportunity or is there any other hope for me since I could not provide proof of fund. Ideas needed.tx

If you can't get means of sustenance.
Block account or SL.
Theres little chance of approval.
It is a requirement for a student Visa.

Good luck. smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2018
how long b4 i get my original VPD from uni assist or shud i go ahead and use the one they sent by mail
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
KazeemKamal:

You need the application form for the school your applying to
i have an appointment tomorrow for certifition. most of the schools start application november nd as such icant get application form now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.