Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (594838 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by CuteCeo: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
chuddysambo:
try geodesy and geoinformatics at liebnitz universitat hanover. You have to hurry at the application closes 30th nov.
Applications for aachen and freiburg have already closed.
Bro taht course na german and english o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dgee1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2018
Dear house, for someone who combining his O'level results,is this acceptable? Also how would he go about certification, would the two O'levels be certified? Thanks in advance for your responses.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
dgee1:
Dear house, for someone who combining his O'level results,is this acceptable? Also how would he go about certification, would the two O'levels be certified? Thanks in advance for your responses.
I combined two. Certified both and bought two scratch cards.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dgee1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2018
heybaby12:

I combined two. Certified both and bought two scratch cards.

Thank you very much.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
SooCute:
I'd count it "Sinful" to migrate to DE and completely ignore this house that made me. This is my base.
Yes i'm still in my first month anyway. So i'm pretty new here.

I came here because i got a few stuffs to share...just for those who didn't know already.

1. When you enter here with Block Account, Anybody that is legal and works in Europe can give you Support letter for preceding extensions/renewal . Yes. You don't necessarily need someone who lives and works in DE for that.
NB: This is the case in Bayern where i study and live....

2. Before you come here......L E A R N G E R M A N. Not as if you will die if you don't.
But imagine being hungry and don't know how to order for food?
Imagine not being able to read signs like "Entrance and Exit, Rauche oder nicht Rauche?" the list is endless...
Imagine being in a train but don't know how to tell someone to remind you when you get to your station? Because the "computer" announcing Bahnhoffs says it in German!
Imagine stepping on someone but can't say "tut mir sehr leid"?
Imagine missing your way (Which is common) and don't know how to ask or take directions? You can't yell bro..
Imagine going to grocery stores and don't even know how to ask where you can find certain thing? Or you can't read or guess-read what's on label? Your mom wouldn't be there to savage. But once you can say "Entschuldigung Sie" a typicall Deustche will reply "Bitte" then you wrap German. It might take a little for you to hear their own German, but at least, you can express yourself with your crude german and they can understand you....that's communication grin

3. Most of the time, the people that discriminate you (Racist) are not Germans. I can bet my rent on this. Other nationalities who came as you came do! Germans are pretty simple people from my experience. They are supper warm and welcoming....Always asking "Was kann ich fur Sie tun? Brauchen Sie hilfe?

4. If you are like us that have finished school many years and starting over....mehn....start reading again. Re-activate your brain. I mean, read reasonable stuffs that really revamps your brain. Not some Instagram posts. You need to come up to par. It will help you when you come here.

5. Normally, what's actually different is "Method". The lecturers here are fast...kinda. But you'll be fine trust me. If a dumb ass like me can answer questions in Maths, Physics and Statistics classes (Even though i had a HND in Mechanical Engineering from home) while those whites mop at me, then you should do better. Key: Don't be intimidated, don't be proud either. All of us de hustle.

6. If you are coming here with SL, Come with money that can sustain yo for some months, couple of winter suits (If you are coming during winter) and food!
Yes. I regretted buying clothes from Nigeria. It's personal. Though a bit expensive (Even though there are cheap stores), stuffs here are of standard. But imagine me coming here with no single maggi cube? I burnt cash already on food since i came.
It will take you little time to discover the economic way of feeding here especially if you are like me who doesn't have someone here to show me the way....

7. Be nice. Don't spoil the reputation of Nigerians. If you do, they will reduce our slots and God no go forgive you.
Here.....things work. The system is organized and kinda of ordered.
Germans are courteous and sehr nett. Don't come here and block another person future abeg. Don't be notorious. Its nobody's business you Say?, Hell no! It's our business how you behave. Save the innocent Nigerians reputation.

8. Studying Engineering and trying to hammer at the same sequence is almost too hard. You go fail for class. Take it easy. Don't come with high-false-hopes of "Once i enter, i am hammer grin".Tell those you borrowed from to chill a while biko.
What you can earn here is about 450 Euro per Month which can cater for your basic needs...as poor man wey i be. Once you finish and land a job.....then yo can Ronaldo all you can.

9. Get prepared for the hustle. It's not what you see in pictures. Get your mind prepared. Come prepared. No one has your time here. No one cares about your show-off. Even the Mercedes that dropped me from train station to my place was intimidating. Cars are toys here unlike in 9ja.

10. About chasing women or men.... well, i haven't seen any woman yet that can take my baby's place. As long as it lasts...i will try and control myself. Ain't marrying any shitty white wife even though i am still single. It's my choice and its very possible to stay sane. Girls will kinda be nice to you (what we call green light in Nigeria) but that does not necessarily translate to them rushing you.. nahhhh. But sha if you don't have a babe down here that loves you and you love back...don't commit yourself yet. Reason is...once you land here, your taste for woman go change and almost any 9ja babe you toast with plus+four+nine dialing code go gree... u see? But sha the winter is real mehn....Chukwunna biko!

10. Pls share your experience here. Let us have many Nigerians here....the more the merrier!
I didn't have anyone pick me from Frankfurt....so that was the first point of "This is Lagos" in Germany.
I had to find my way anyway... imagine i couldn't say shit in german? habatically grin grin grin
I learnt german on my own anyway... i got books and audios. Don't use "Geothe is far" as an excuse. Find someone to speak to. Ignore translators...(i have my reasons.) It's better to start learning by speaking nonsense than using translators.. find someone who can learn with you or speak with you.
Find and join German learners group on Facebook,...use your spare times productively instead of watching unclad women on Insta or trying to impress your Hushpuppi (for ladies) or Kimkardianshan (for guys) with poses and posts (I am saying this to those whose passion is strong about migrating and surviving here). Set your priorities and take it one at a time. Surely when you come here...you will change..positively (maybe). You'd become more simple and more open...

Its really irrational to blame Nigerians. Youths especially. What we are or have today as Nigerians was what was made available to us and what we were exposed to. Things are really shitty in Nigeria. Come here and refine your mind. Come here and become better. Nigerians are strong people. We've learned to survive the impossible. I can't imagine spending about 30years of my life only in Nigeria and Africa....

You have the right to thrash this....It's 100% your freedom.

Alles gute.
I love this piece! It’s superb! Thank you for your contribution.
About the cold someone has advised that anyone coming this winter should go to Okrika and buy cotton female leggings and wear it under the trousers, especially those that have much hairs on their legs.

6 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 21, 2018
chuddysambo:
Please house can someone switch schools after arriving in germany?
Like if you got admitted by 2 schools but you did your visa interview with the admission letter of one... can you switch to the other school on arrival?
Yes...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2018
Linkzy:
Hello Nairalanders.

Interview Date: 06 Sept.
Funded a month before interview.
AM: 04 Oct.

I sent my passport on Thursday but unfortunately it got to the embassy this morning and my enrollment deadline is on Thursday. The school doesn't was to extend. Please is there any way i can get my passport from the embassy on Wednesday?

how did it go? Were you able to get your passport back on time?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Laurel10: 8:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
I'm in dire need of assistance from someone who is ahead of me here. I'm still struggling to get my documents certified.

I need someone to guide me. I promise I won't bug you or take your precious time. I follow this thread but I still need assistance, please!!!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bleuocean: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
pls who know the latest date embassy is giving for student visa appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2018
Laurel10:
Please guys, my WhatsApp number is

I'm in dire need of assistance from someone who is ahead of me here. I'm still struggling to get my documents certified.

I need someone to guide me. I promise I won't bug you or take your precious time. I follow this thread but I still need assistance, please!!!
Remove your number from public places

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yemiiee: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
Please what are the requirements my sponsor needs to be qualified.

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dayjeee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2018
dayjeee:
Good evening famz, have been part of this thread for some time now. I applied to two schools earlier this year but was denied admission. that's by the way.
please my question is that, is it possible I enrol for a masters degree in a course related to finance, accounting or business??
my first degree is in history and international studies. I am currently doing ICAN and I work in a financial institution, have some months work experience.
reminder fam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
CuteCeo:

Bro taht course na german and english o
look again. Read the website well. They never asked your for german language certificate. Only IELTS or TOEFL
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
Bleuocean:
pls who know the latest date embassy is giving for student visa appointment
jan 15 as at monday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omoawoke: 9:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Pls does anybody knows what university entrance certificate is? They don't issue certificates fo university entrance examination or do they?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Omoawoke:
Pls does anybody knows what university entrance certificate is? They don't issue certificates fo university entrance examination or do they?

Your WAEC/NECO certificate(s).

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Omoawoke: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2018
ansellotty:

Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Neyeko: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Obinnalex:

I want to understnd something. Lets analyze this situation. Your friend is in this forum as you said with access to Information and help from people here. Yet she decided to use an agent. The agent told her 300k for admission into Germany. She agreed to it, she didn’t consult anybody to know if the price range is reasonable. Now, she got admission which means the agent kept to his own side of agreement. The agent wants to get his full balance but she refused meanwhile they had an agreement. You are now calling the agent a scammer. Do you even know the meaning of a scammer ?

This shows you have a very low local mentality and if you and your so called friend doesn’t try to change it. I feel you guys will end of regretting it. You are talking about enthics. Here in berlin, I paid for a single room apartment for 512euros. I paid from Nigeria. So i arrived germany and saw that some people actually pay less than that amount in some hostels in Berlin. I realized that my hostel is more expensive than the others. I went for the expensive one because i was desperate and in need of accommodation b4 i arrive berlin.

Do you expect me to start calling my landlord a scammer because his hostel charges more than the others in berlin and he should refund me after we made an agreement?

Nobody gives a Bleep about enthics, whether in Nigeria or Germany. Its called business. The government won’t stop my landlord from fixing high price for his hostels. Its your choice whether to pay or not and make a contract once you pay. The problem in Nigeria is that we are not in the habit of making contracts. If that agent made a contract and your friend refused to pay up. Do you know she will be sued if she was in germany ?

So please next time you talk, try to be reasonable. Don’t come here crying foul after your friend bleeped up.

For you Information, its not only in Nairaland that Information about Germany can be gotten. I joined Nairaland aftter i got admission. So it’s possible that someone esle helped you or guide you during your application. USA and Canada admission is not complicated. You apply directly to their school. The only hard thing about these two countries is visa issues. As far as you have good result, getting admission in USA or canada is the easiest of them all. There is no much competition unlike Germany were millions of people apply to a single course all bcus of tuition free.

Stop being a fool and accept the mistake your friend made. Pay the poor agent his money and get the admission letter. You and your friend are the real scammers here.

This is very funny, I'm not even the original poster and see how you're insulting me. All I'm saying is that I don't know the whole story and neither do you. The fact that you couldn't even be bothered to check if I was the person who posted originally tells me you just got incensed and you are not a thorough thinker.

Nobody helped me with any admission, and I still say Germany was the easiest of all. It's just my personal opinion, it's not an absolute truth. All I'm saying is don't make generalized remarks like "admission to German universities is the hardest" because that's just your personal experience. Why is it so hard for you to accept that some people are capable enough to do things without some third party help?

You're also misunderstanding something else, My issue here is not whether the person who is complaining worked hard or not. I don't know them so I can't say much about that. I'm saying the price 300k is a ridiculous amount to charge for putting some documents in an envelope and mailing them. Governments around the world try to stop things like this, that's why they do things like regulating monopolies so that companies can't charge outrageous prices. (So they do care about ethics, sorry to dissappoint you). Of course it's much harder to regulate more personal transactions between two individuals and that's where people come with your 'business' and take advantage of people.

Also contracts won't save you, if a contract is one-sided or clearly exploitative it can be voided in a court. (Feel free to do your own research on this). So your landlord isn't wrong for charging more, that's business. The profit margin is acceptable. But if he started charging 2000 euros for that single room apartment and preying on desperate international students and locking them into contracts, he would get into trouble. So the girl who is complaining would not be sued in Germany, the agent would be told to defend his charges and prove that he put N300000 worth of work into her admission process. Should the agent give her the admission letter? That's up to him. Should she get her money back? Nope, that's also up to the agent. But should she pay up the balance for this exploitative service? Nope.

Also I hope you realize that Germany isn't even in the top 3 destinations for international students so this tough competition you're imagining isn't real (They have approximately 250 000 international students per year compared to America's more that 1000000). Of course with the exception of restricted courses. Germany is searching for people, they need skilled workers. They even recently leveled the hiring ground between German, EU and foreign students. We're all on equal footing (according to the law at least)

Anyway let me take my foolish unreasonable scamming self, with my low local mentality and leave this place (wao, only me has carried all of this). You will learn on your own that the rest of the world is not as lawless as you think. I know I won't convince you, but I don't want to leave your words here to potentially corrupt someone else's mind. Let people see two opposing sides and decide for themselves what they think is the truth.
Have a lovely day smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2018
What about school leaving certificate?

ansellotty:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Neyeko:

. I don't know them so I can't say much about that. I'm saying the price 300k is a ridiculous amount to charge for putting some documents in an envelope and mailing them.

I guess they know ppl don't want to work so they do the work for you, early this year I and my friend went round port Harcourt and we saw different prices, the cheapest was 150k, we saw $500 to $1000. Claiming it's (german school addmision )very complicated and getting embassy slots is impossible. That's why I tell the newbies to read.
Nairaland made it possible for both of us.

It's not ridiculous...Ppl charge that much.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Neyeko: 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
heybaby12:

I guess they know ppl don't want to work so they do the work for you, early this year I and my friend went round port Harcourt and we saw different prices, the cheapest was 150k, we saw $500 to $1000. Claiming it's (german school addmision )very complicated and getting embassy slots is impossible. That's why I tell the newbies to read.
Nairaland made it possible for both of us.

It's not ridiculous...Ppl charge that much.

You said it yourself, they 'claim' that it's complicated. They misinform people and charge theses high prices while they don't do that much. When I say it's ridiculous, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I know it happens all over the country. I'm saying it's not right, the price they charge should be proportional to the work they do. Now if that 300k included German classes, I wouldn't complain. If the price was 100k, I might be able to believe they can justify it.

Just because something is happening everywhere, doesn't mean it's right. That's one thing I wish we could all fight against as a country.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Neyeko: 11:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
Neyeko:

You said it yourself, they 'claim' that it's complicated. They misinform people and charge theses high prices while they don't do that much. Also, it's not always that people don't want to work. A lot of people just don't know and they are intimidated and scared of failure. Then these agents prey on these fears. We know the educational system in Nigeria is horrible and the average level of exposure is low along with the literacy level. We're used to things not working, so people try to look for security wherever they can.

When I say it's ridiculous, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I know it happens all over the country. I'm saying it's not right, the price they charge should be proportional to the work they do. Now if that 300k included German classes, I wouldn't complain. If the price was 100k, I might be able to believe they can justify it.

Just because something is happening everywhere, doesn't mean it's right. That's one thing I wish we could all fight against as a country.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Neyeko:

You said it yourself, they 'claim' that it's complicated. They misinform people and charge theses high prices while they don't do that much. When I say it's ridiculous, I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I know it happens all over the country. I'm saying it's not right, the price they charge should be proportional to the work they do. Now if that 300k included German classes, I wouldn't complain. If the price was 100k, I might be able to believe they can justify it.

Now i get you. But 50k sef I no pay.
But all na hustle smiley
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fabiosmart: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2018
Neyeko:

You points are well understood, however, after criticizing the Agent, the client needs to be blamed too. For me, she brought this upon herself, I agree she might be busy hustling for money and all that, but that's not an excuse not to at least Google "how to study in Germany" and read, at least once in a while.

For God sake, the admission is not even a guarantee that you'll be given visa or does she think the Agent will follow her to Interview? Hell NO!

That 300k is a lot but I can't blame the Agent much because it is a deal that has been agreed from onset. so I'll advise she pay up and learn from her mistake.
There is a saying that "when you need something done real bad then you've got to do it yourself "(don't know if I'm correct)

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 6:07am On Nov 22, 2018
dayjeee:
Good evening famz, have been part of this thread for some time now. I applied to two schools earlier this year but was denied admission. that's by the way.
please my question is that, is it possible I enrol for a masters degree in a course related to finance, accounting or business??
my first degree is in history and international studies. I am currently doing ICAN and I work in a financial institution, have some months work experience.

This will be difficult because the course modules In both degrees are different. But then again, that's why there's daad.de.
Go thru it and filter. Check requirements and see if there's any that allows your bsc apply for msc in finance. But keep in mind that schools check ur transcript more than ur experience. So history to finance will be mad difficult.
Why not look for a management course. They take almost any bsc

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kemiadebisi(f): 7:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone. Well done for all the support you have offering this platform.

I got admission into Gisma Business School for Msc IT Security for February.

Fees is 12k euros and they ask for only a depot of 2k euros and I can spread the balance for the while I am studying in the school.

I knew about the blocked account and I asked them if there are other options for proof of sponsorship.

They told me I can use a sponsor from Germany or my home country Nigeria and that will not require any blocked account deposit.

For the sponsorship from Nigeria, they told me that such person will follow me to the interview with proof of financial abilities or bank statements.

Please I want to confirm the validity of the school and the Nigerian Sponsor aspect.

Please I will appreciate it if you can be detailed in your response and profer an alternative if you think any information statement is not true.

Thank you in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by styles2009: 9:23am On Nov 22, 2018
Eldeee:
Good to see some newbies creeping in gradually. I will like to leave this words of advice

* kindly read through pages of this thread, start from the very first page, the information contained in the very first page will help you to get started if you are yet undecided. if you possibly can, go through other versions as well eg part two, three and four. Believe me, you won't regret doing so. The information you will get here is a goldmine awaiting for your perusal. You will virtually become much more knowledgeable and be able to help some who are confused.

** Search thoroughly through daad and google for courses that suits your interest, make sure you check the course contents very well so that you know what they are offering and what you stand to get at the end of the day. Don't just enrol into any course you see because you want to travel out, take note guys are getting extra semesters as coping up with the level of their studies no be beans

*** please endeavor to learn the German language while you're preparing to go there for studies. it will help you to integrate very fast and moreover give you access to good juicy offers at will. it seems to be the meal ticket for the basic hustle there. There are several good videos you can download on YouTube while you study them offline, also try to download duolingo app on your mobile device.

**** For science based students, it will be more ideal if you learn programming language before you go for studies, you will definitely not regret doing this if you eventually do. This happens to be another good meal ticket for the basic hustle over there. Germany is a highly technological advanced country and this happens to speak more volumes if you do learn them. You get very good high paying jobs if you learn them and this will even pay you better as you will somehow get to see them in your course of study.

learn the following good programs if you possibly can : python, Java, matlab, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and some database mgt packages

***** Accommodation seems to be quite a problem in some cities mostly the very big ones. so it's good you get yourself acquainted with studentenwerk early enough so as to possibly stand a chance to get a cheaper accommodation as this happens to be the major expenses you will incur per month, unless your papa na dangote, otedola, adenuga, innoson and the very likes.

please endeavor to read through this thread thoroughly, cos if you ask questions that have already been answered here repeatedly, you stand to get people angered including I myself. Even if you need to ask which is not wrong anyway, ask specific questions which appears confusing and not vague questions, someone with such experience will quickly come to your aid. We want you to be a solution to the problems we already have and not being the problem so to speak. Pls endeavor to help one another with your wealth of experience and knowledge. let's uplift one another just like the Jewish people do. One love brethren.

Make I kukuma rest small, I need am wella. lol

Finally put everything to God in prayer.

Thanks again for this.

Don't forget the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DPapilo: 9:58am On Nov 22, 2018
You may PM me.
Laurel10:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Standid: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2018
styles2009:

Thanks again for this.

Don't forget the bolded.

HELLO GUYS PLEASE IM IN SERIOUS NEED OF GUIDE. IM FILLING MY VISA FORM AND IM ASKED TO FILL MY DOCUMENT TYPE AND ISSUED BY?

HERES WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE PLEASE HELP OUT I NOE WAN GO PUT WRONG THING

Ordinary passport
Group passport
Protection passport
Diplomatic passport
Service passport
Official duty passport
Special passport
Passport for aliens
National laissez-passer
United Nations laissez-passer
Travel document for refugees (1951 Geneva Convention)
Travel document for stateless persons (1954 New York Convention)
Seaman's book

PLEASE WHICH SHOULD I INPUT AND ISSUED BY WHOM?

REALLY URGENT THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by decide: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

I applied to Paderborn through uni-assist and send the hardcopy to get there by next week and the deadline is 30th November.
I wish to withdraw the application and apply to OVGU whose deadline is DEC 15. I need suggestion having paid for uni-assist so that it will not affect my chances of admission.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2018
Greetings everyone!!!!

If you wanna send your documents to uniassist via DHL/UPS/FedEx by next week, pls indicate let's send them together.....

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 11:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Please do we have those studying in Munster who give me information on how to get accommodation in Munster? I am coming next week but don’t have accommodation yet.
Any information about the cheapest hotel too that one can spend some few nights before accommodation is sorted out?
Danke!

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.