Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587825 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chuddysambo: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2018
Uche9:
thanks bro. This is my number 08134335598. Chat me on whatsapo lets plan together.

Yo bro. Wow! Same uni, same course. Congrats on ur admission. As for the booking, was trying for a while but kept seeing that message but I got info from here to try around midnight btw 11pm and 1am i.e. keep refreshing the page. I tried it on Saturday, nothing, buh to the glory of God, I succeeded yesterday. U could try this also. Not to say u shudnt do it within the day as well tho. No need to panic bro - u'll get a date soon. Just be very alert. All the best and hope to see u in Aachen next summer!�

P.S. my advice for u as a newbie: be very active on this platform - nearly all the info u need is here!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dutchkid:
Those of us that have sucessfully applied to Mechatronics and Cyber Physical Systems TU Deggendorf. How did you fill the part which says preliminary studies. I couldnt pass that last stage of application. The error message was "The sum of semester and leave semester is not possible in this period!"
Someone should help me..
Send me message
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2018
Good evening guy,

I very big thanks for your assistance so far.
I am still gathering info.

Pls, someone kindly clarify the below.

The hand written motivation letter, does it have any page or words limit?
My when typed is about 1 & half page. But about 4 pages (A4 paper) when hand written.

Please, I will dearly appreciate your input(s) on this.

Thanks and God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
chuddysambo:
Hello guys,
I am green here.
Have read through the ppsts here.
I have been admitted by RWTH Aachen to do an Msc in applied geosciences for summer 2019.
My issues is with booking a date for the visa interview.
Please can someone help me with tips as the booking sustem always shows an error response.

Secondly my declaration of age was done by my dad in a Customary court. Is a customary court acceptable or must i use a higher court? And also would my dads passport be needed on the declaration.
Please sorry if i disturbed. I am just new here.
Thank you.
Read some pages back on the tips I gave how to book visa interview

For your second question: was it written that it must be from a high court?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2018
Isoiso:
Good evening guy,

I very big thanks for your assistance so far.
I am still gathering info.

Pls, someone kindly clarify the below.

The hand written motivation letter, does it have any page or words limit?
My when typed is about 1 & half page. But about 4 pages (A4 paper) when hand written.

Please, I will dearly appreciate your input(s) on this.

Thanks and God bless you.
Is the motivation letter for visa interview or for schs application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2018
For student visa interview, bro.
Sorry I didn't mention it.
Ezyp:

Is the motivation letter for visa interview or for schs application?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rousel(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Dutchkid:

I did six set of docs for 500 naira in the north. Na because of say na Federal high court if na State high court i for just carry stamp pad go collect certify for free.. cheesy grin cheesy wink

hi bro, Pls what part of the north did you do yours cos am in kaduna and the High court said they don't only to be directed to a private chamber that is charging 2k per page
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KamsyIvy: 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
Isoiso:
Then it must be hand written.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by KunmiRoxitaLTD: 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2018
[quote author=GeneralBahdGuy post=68590338] Yes boss.. Sustainable business technology[/quot

Hello general
Please did you applied via uni assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ezyp(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Isoiso:
It should be hand written as clearer stated on the website. I don't think amount of words or pages matter. The structure of your written letter matters (although no structure was specified but using a structure ist gut)

If you care... see an example below...
The format of your motivation letter should follow the format of most letters. It should have these three features:

Introduction
Body
Conclusion

These three features should address different issues in your motivation letter. Below are what they should address.

Introduction

It should explain what makes Germany stand apart from other countries.
It should address why you would like to study in Germany.

Body

It should tackle why you chose to study at your university
It should contain some reasons for the choice of your study program

Conclusion

It should address your future plans
It can be used to clarify any inconsistencies that you might have in your application

copied from the internet

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wonders7: 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hi fams! I'm enjoying the liveliness here. I studied PHILOSOPHY in my first degree and I don't want to have anything to do with that course for Masters! I've been struggling to get reasonable courses for Masters but none seems to be coming through with Daad & the likes. Though I got one anyway which is International Security Management by HWR Berlin but I don't want to wait on that alone. Is there anyone who can suggest reasonable courses for Masters that are Valuable to the current world, keeping in mind that Philosophy is the first degree.

Will appreciate a prompt response. Thanks in advance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DPapilo: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2018
I don't think, not having your dad's passport affixed invalidates the document.

As for visa appointment, just keep checking on them, especially late at night or in the morning. But the truth is that, you ve got to keep an eye on them; as new dates are added, as soon as they are available.
#I think people are already getting booked for January. You too will get.
Stay blessed.
chuddysambo:
Hello guys,
I am green here.
Have read through the ppsts here.
I have been admitted by RWTH Aachen to do an Msc in applied geosciences for summer 2019.
My issues is with booking a date for the visa interview.
Please can someone help me with tips as the booking sustem always shows an error response.

Secondly my declaration of age was done by my dad in a Customary court. Is a customary court acceptable or must i use a higher court? And also would my dads passport be needed on the declaration.
Please sorry if i disturbed. I am just new here.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Isoiso: 2:31am On Nov 20, 2018
Dankeschon!
quote author=Ezyp post=73125679]
It should be hand written as clearer stated on the website. I don't think amount of words or pages matter. The structure of your written letter matters (although no structure was specified but using a structure ist gut)

The format of your motivation letter should follow the format of most letters. It should have these three features:

Introduction
Body
Conclusion

These three features should address different issues in your motivation letter. Below are what they should address.

Introduction

Body

Conclusion

It can be used to clarify any inconsistencies that you might have in your application

copied from the internet[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 3:02am On Nov 20, 2018
Ezyp:

Introduction
Body
Conclusion

Introduction

Body

Conclusion

copied from the internet
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by abjecht(m): 3:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys, I want to send documents to Germany through Nipost from abuja, please can anyone help direct me to were I can send it cheap? The current price they are telling me is unrealistic or am I going about it wrong? They told me 13,500. And I have seen from this forum people elsewhere sending for max 1,500.. Has anything change? Please need ur urgent response so as to meet deadlines.. Danke
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2018
pompido:

I need to ask here, how and why did you miss the connecting flight? If it was that your flight from naija arrived late or for whatever reason, all you needed to have done is go to the Turkish Airline customer desk and explain to them. They would normally book you on the next flight out free of charge. If the next flight is still some hours away, they even give meal tickets that you can use to get food at the food stands in the airport. Such experiences abound on this thread (part 2 and 3).

Your naija bank cards will also work anywhere for withdrawals (rates might not be nice).

Never put your cash and cards in your main luggage. Have them in your carry on or wallet (that's its purpose). Immigration can't force you to part with nothing. It is your money and you are not father Christmas.

Planning is key when travelling to a new environment. Google map is your friend. Ask people the best way to get to where you need to be and let them know if you are coming on a weekday or weekend. Transportation frequency differs. Staying a hostel is quite expensive and so should be avoided unless you have absolutely no where to stay.

Why N26 black card? Been using N26 for up to 2 years and see zero value in the black card other than just gifting the bank money when the regular account does everything one needs.

No matter the type of question you have please ask. Better to ask and get varying responses you can learn from than to learn from your own mistakes.

You seem experienced on this journey.... I don't want to experience any unnecessary stress and expenses

I need to connect with you sir.

Can i pm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2018
abjecht:
Hello guys, I want to send documents to Germany through Nipost from abuja, please can anyone help direct me to were I can send it cheap? The current price they are telling me is unrealistic or am I going about it wrong? They told me 13,500. And I have seen from this forum people elsewhere sending for max 1,500.. Has anything change? Please need ur urgent response so as to meet deadlines.. Danke

Some said he even paid 500naira.. But he didn't tell me how.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2018
The price they gave u is for EMS
Just tell them u want to use unregistered mail.. The one I sent for a friend last month from Lagos took 14 working days at the cost of #1500

abjecht:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Generous222(m): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2018
U better rush am grin.... I paid 21k in DHL buh I did not regret it cause my document got delivered the second day... U can use UPS
abjecht:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2018
Wow..this wan expensive oh

Generous222:
U better rush am grin.... I paid 21k in DHL buh I did not regret it cause my document got delivered the second day... U can use UPS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by schwenin: 7:29am On Nov 20, 2018
Goodmorning House, Please is german consulate lagos working today? I want to go there but I heard that today is public holiday
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 7:48am On Nov 20, 2018
schwenin:
Goodmorning House, Please is german consulate lagos working today? I want to go there but I heard that today is public holiday

Yes.. they are open for business.

I even saw an interview date last week for today, so they are opened.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:04am On Nov 20, 2018
Rousel:

hi bro, Pls what part of the north did you do yours cos am in kaduna and the High court said they don't only to be directed to a private chamber that is charging 2k per page
I did mine in bauchi federal high court..
insist that you want a high court certification and you will get one. I had to meet the top ranking person in charge before i got mine done. Just be smart when you get to the court cos must of them be crooks for there. I had to do serious maneuver before i got mine done.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2018
abjecht:
I think you went to EMS not nipost. They are always together
This one you using nipost. Hope you not in a hurry

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2018
abjecht:
Pls tell them you want a normal post abroad which means you dont want it registered and you dont want an EMS post. Show them you know the process. They will weigh it and give you the required abroad stamp. I send two document 1500 and 1600 last two month which have already gotten to the school. EMS post is around 13000. While registered post is normal post + 1000.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
Ndkings1:

You seem experienced on this journey.... I don't want to experience any unnecessary stress and expenses

I need to connect with you sir.

Can i pm?

Yeah you can...

Just to encourage everyone. Stay steadfast on whatever your plans are and no matter the challenges you face, believe that you will overcome and smile.

Landed Germany in 2015 when the the trend just started and it took me and others 8months to earn my first Euro (blocked account Red), hustled and all but kept the faith. Today, I have the degree in hand grin and God has been really good grin grin grin.

@dolpaz got the brunt of the embassy and funding issues but today my man be getting accolades and offers left right and center. Man be balling. @Obiwann @Eke40Seven @nevilbot et al are varying case studies.

Keep at it! Hardwork pays!!!

17 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by solastar2: 8:19am On Nov 20, 2018
heybaby12:

I think you went to EMS not nipost. They are always together
This one you using nipost. Hope you not in a hurry

Nipost is expensive now. When I went to post to China in February, I was given a bill of 7700 for what I normally post with less than 1k. I was told the price has been reviewed upward.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 8:21am On Nov 20, 2018
solastar2:

Nipost is expensive now. When I went to post to China in February, I was given a bill of 7700 for what I normally post with less than 1k. I was told the price has been reviewed upward.

Your best bet is to go to the Nipost at the departure lounge of MMA and tell them you want to use registered mail. It is fast and sure.

Don't ever use EMS.!!! Bloody waste of money. If you are pressed for time just use DHL or FedEx.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Ezyp:

Send me message
I have sent you a msg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 8:30am On Nov 20, 2018
Rousel:
Hi e-fam, I need directions to where I can do Notarization of credentials in Kaduna at an affordable price.. was at the High court today but was told they don't give the seal only stamp.. Pls kindly help!!!!
The stamp is enough for certification using a high court.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2018
pompido:

Yeah you can...

Just to encourage everyone. Stay steadfast on whatever your plans are and no matter the challenges you face, believe that you will overcome and smile.

Landed Germany in 2015 when the the trend just started and it took me and others 8months to earn my first Euro (blocked account Red), hustled and all but kept the faith. Today, I have the degree in hand grin and God has been really good grin grin grin.

@dolpaz got the brunt of the embassy and funding issues but today my man be getting accolades and offers left right and center. Man be balling. @Obiwann @Eke40Seven @nevilbot et al are varying case studies.

Keep at it! Hardwork pays!!!

Yes bro.
God gat us
We get talk sef. I go holla you
Bis spater
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2018
Dutchkid:

Pls tell them you want a normal post abroad which means you dont want it registered and you dont want an EMS post. Show them you know the process. They will weigh it and give you the required abroad stamp. I send two document 1500 and 1600 last two month which have already gotten to the school. EMS post is around 13000. While registered post is normal post + 1000.

Can you track it?

how long does it take on the max?

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.