Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588030 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 12:45am On Nov 30, 2018
Tnablack:
Good evening everyone. I am a newbie here.

Please can someone recommend me to any University that gives scholarship in Germany for Masters?

Who is applying to Technical University, Berlin here? Any info on what is next after submission on uni-assist?

Is Arden University recommendable?

Please I need a guide on the best steps to take.

One Love

Search it on daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 5:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Please what reliable postal service can I use to send my documents to Germany from Lagos and how much is it?and how long will it take for it to get there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tnablack(f): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Ok.

Thank you.

Hadampson:

Search it on daad.de
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by beatmonster(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2018
Tnablack:
Good evening everyone. I am a newbie here.

Please can someone recommend me to any University that gives scholarship in Germany for Masters?

Who is applying to Technical University, Berlin here? Any info on what is next after submission on uni-assist?

Is Arden University recommendable?

Please I need a guide on the best steps to take.

One Love

lol, it is good morning already.

Since most universities are free for Masters, some institutions like daad give scholarship for upkeep. you Google and search for these institutions.

Also, some special programs have this type of scholarship but they are few
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ralphosondu: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2018
dawtune:

Thank you bro, I did yesterday.
Which date was available for you?
Did you book at 12 am sharp?
I am trying to book but not available.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hadampson(m): 7:30am On Nov 30, 2018

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2018
lovable85:
Please what reliable postal service can I use to send my documents to Germany from Lagos and how much is it?and how long will it take for it to get there

is it to uni or directly to your school cause i am seeking whom to combine document with to send to uni...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2018
mavrom8:

is it to uni or directly to your school cause i am seeking whom to combine document with to send to uni...

to a uni, but is that possible to combine documents, cos i dont think it is posible
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dawtune(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2018
Jan 10, I booked at exactly 12am
ralphosondu:

Which date was available for you?
Did you book at 12 am sharp?
I am trying to book but not available.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2018
lovable85:

to a uni, but is that possible to combine documents, cos i dont think it is posible

to uni-assist i mean, it is...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2018
mavrom8:

to uni-assist i mean, it is...

okay im sending directly to the school
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2018
lovable85:

okay im sending directly to the school

please what is the school please and what course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2018
please guys, what does this mean? the marked place in the photo below... cause i didn't see anything like that on my certified documents... just the normal stamp....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Noo.
Freie University Berlin

Tnablack:
Did you mean TU Berlin?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2018
mavrom8:

please what is the school please and what course?

schmalkalden university of applied sciences, masters in applied computer science
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Benifbond: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2018
lovable85:
Use DHL it normally takes 2-3days
I can't tell the price now cos the last time I did from the East it was around 17k.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2018
lovable85:

schmalkalden university of applied sciences, masters in applied computer science

ok. sent you a pm. please kindly reply...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 10:40am On Nov 30, 2018
mavrom8:

ok. sent you a pm. please kindly reply...

okay i ve replied
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2018
If you don’t have a deadline, u can go to alausa post office. It costs about 3700/0.5kg. But if you have a deadline better send it through DHL, they have a student discount and it’s about 18k
lovable85:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 11:07am On Nov 30, 2018
Bawz007:
If you don’t have a deadline, u can go to alausa post office. It costs about 3700/0.5kg. But if you have a deadline better send it through DHL, they have a student discount and it’s about 18k

okay, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sedulousQueen: 11:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Please biko, anyone with experience in visa application process for internship at the UN is Germany?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
It simply mean a seal! It has a red color. Sure did it at notary public
mavrom8:
please guys, what does this mean? the marked place in the photo below... cause i didn't see anything like that on my certified documents... just the normal stamp....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ayokunlemmy: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
Have replied your mail! You could ck it out
mavrom8:

i am.. please can i send you a pm?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2018
anthochie:

Different schools have different application review processes... some schools start processing as soon as ur application gets to them, others wait till their stipulated deadlines before reviewing applicants docs... certain schools started summer applications as early as August others as late as November... so everybody case different...some people document sef...like person wey get first class ... ielts 8.0... get research publications and work experience .... definitely na 30 secs dem go take give this one admission naaa... then some people their village people no know say dem apply..so them no face any barrier. �...
Just be patient ur admission go come...best of luck

Lol Amen o. This was comforting
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rumuodara: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2018
Somebody pls help with the site for booking for masters student visa since mails no longer work. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by anthochie: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
Rumuodara:
Somebody pls help with the site for booking for masters student visa since mails no longer work. Thanks
https://service2.diplo.de/rktermin/extern/choose_realmList.do?locationCode=lago&request_locale=en

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rumuodara: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Tvaddict: 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2018
Hello, I was given acceptance letter to study international mgt and economics at the university of paderborn. But the letter i got was a transition enrollment as Student in the bacheiors program "Business Administration and Eccncmics". Which simply mean't i needed 10 credits(Thesis) from the undergraduate module to begin my Msc Programme.

I mailed them back and said i had my thesis done already but they replied saying i have to bring it germany along so they could check it and decide if i'll be giving a masters admission automatically.

Now, i'll love to ask if i presented this letter to the embassy, will visa be granted?

i look forward to your responses, Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mavrom8: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2018
ayokunlemmy:
It simply mean a seal! It has a red color. Sure did it at notary public

I did mine in abeokuta and it didn't gave anything of such... Just a stamp... Like the normal office stamp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pls I wanna send my application to uniassist.... Can I pm you mbok

mavrom8:

I did mine in abeokuta and it didn't gave anything of such... Just a stamp... Like the normal office stamp
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Saverin: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by manneger2: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pls someone that have experience about this should reply me, Must my sponsor be related to me, Can a good friend of mine living in Germany with Resident status be my sponsor for Germany student Visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7