Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586475 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eldeee:

Honestly I can't really say much about it, as I don't really know what exactly they are referring to. But you could ask the program coordinator of the course, I believe he or she will respond accordingly.

I know many people don't interpret those descriptions but the fact that some don't have a diploma supplement arouses my curiosity. I hope someone that understands it will explain
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eldeee:

if you above that particular year as stated in the requirements by the embassy (I think 1990 or there about) then all you need is an age declaration as desposed by the head of the family. But if you are below it, then you need the NPC stuff.

That's the difference. Hope you find it helpful.

cheers
It should be after December 1992 requires NPC Birth certificate
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenechill: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
npmi:

I'm yet to get my school certificate, can I use my statement of result.

Yes you can
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sam8850: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello all,

Please is there anyone in here that had gone through the family re-union (joining Spouse in Germany) visa process and would be able to share useful information (experience)?

I have the entire checklist but I'm a bit confused with the document verification, is this done during the visa process? Is the questionnaire to be filled separately with document verification checklist?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oracle12: 12:52am On Dec 28, 2018
mexzony:

Nice I wonder what the online test will be about.
They did not date that they would give that on their site did they?
You and chizzy should Pm. I wrote the test this year for winter admission. I just feel like sharing my experience to help you guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 1:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Eldeee:

if you above that particular year as stated in the requirements by the embassy (I think 1990 or there about) then all you need is an age declaration as desposed by the head of the family. But if you are below it, then you need the NPC stuff.

That's the difference. Hope you find it helpful.

cheers
thanks so much for your timely response,I have actually done Age declaration from high court,but was told to get some sort of certificate from NPC after which I will still stamped it at ministry of foreign affairs.Am very much confusion because my interview in coming up 2week of next month so intend getting all my documents ready.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by originalwarriman(m): 1:34am On Dec 28, 2018
complement of the season,

please for those of you using noun transcripts, how did you go about getting the transcript? cos I went to the head office in Abuja and was told I can't get it that it can only be sent to the school.

I would have loved to get it handy as to apply to many schools.

please I await your reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2018
MOTOPARK:
thanks so much for your timely response,I have actually done Age declaration from high court,but was told to get some sort of certificate from NPC after which I will still stamped it at ministry of foreign affairs.Am very much confusion because my interview in coming up 2week of next month so intend getting all my documents ready.

You shouldn't be confused. That is really what you are to do. You get a signed affidavit from court, then go to NPC and apply for the attestation of age. This is the birth certificate NPC issues. I have mine, but unfortunately I can't use it as I was born b4 1992. The problem you might face is the short time frame, because I can remember waiting for 3weeks to get that certificate from NPC. But you never can tell, this is Nigeria, with the right amount, you might get it in a day.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Standid: 4:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Appointment dates are available right now for those that want a date. Be fast n check
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaugrana82(m): 5:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Hello guy, I'm new here. Pls I would like to know the German universities that are opened for April intake. Thanks a lot guys. I will appreciate.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 6:44am On Dec 28, 2018
chy73:

You shouldn't be confused. That is really what you are to do. You get a signed affidavit from court, then go to NPC and apply for the attestation of age. This is the birth certificate NPC issues. I have mine, but unfortunately I can't use it as I was born b4 1992. The problem you might face is the short time frame, because I can remember waiting for 3weeks to get that certificate from NPC. But you never can tell, this is Nigeria, with the right amount, you might get it in a day.
Thanks,but I was given birth before December 1992.and have gotten the Court affidavit.should I still proceed to NPC for attestation or just stick with the court affidavit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2018
blaugrana82:
Hello guy, I'm new here. Pls I would like to know the German universities that are opened for April intake. Thanks a lot guys. I will appreciate.
check the daad.de schools Will pooped out for the choose from.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
The VPD is a certificate issued by uni-assist which you submit directly to the university when you apply there. Generally, you have to submit the VPD to the university before the application deadline expires.

engrceo:

Plz what is VPD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Vantades(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Hi guys I think sterling Bank can help with finding account at CBN rate

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kunletoks(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Hi all,
I have ND and did direct entry for my Bsc.
Now I want to apply for Msc at a Germany university. I've collected my Bsc transcript which started from 200 level to 500 level.
My concern now is it compulsory I send my ND transcript along with my Bsc transcript.
If I'm to get my ND transcript, I can't meet with the January 15th deadline for admission.
Also is primary and secondary school leaving certificate compulsory?
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by harkheju(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
You will need your diploma transcript too bro..but you can also mail ur program coordinator and explain the situation you are in..hopefully u get a positive reply from them..

kunletoks:
Hi all,
Now I want to apply for Msc at a Germany university. I've collected my Bsc transcript which started from 200 level to 500 level.
My concern now is it compulsory I send my ND transcript along with my Bsc transcript.
If I'm to get my ND transcript, I can't meet with the January 15th deadline for admission.
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by sagbar(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
modupejay:

Sagamu Ogun State. Very lovely set of bankers and willing to help out.

Please for funding with form A, what’s the exchange rate?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Sarahgold53(f): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Oracle12:

You and chizzy should Pm. I wrote the test this year for winter admission. I just feel like sharing my experience to help you guys.

I pm'ed' u already. I need this info too. Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chy73(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2018
MOTOPARK:
Thanks,but I was given birth before December 1992.and have gotten the Court affidavit.should I still proceed to NPC for attestation or just stick with the court affidavit?

If you've gotten the affidavit deposed to you by the head of your family, that's all. It's stated in the student checklist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by justi4jesu(f): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2018
If you are in need of Euros contact me.

I can also help you pay your application fees.....

Contact on my Signature.

Frohe weihnachtsfest alle wink

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MOTOPARK: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
chy73:

If you've gotten the affidavit deposed to you by the head of your family, that's all. It's stated in the student checklist
Thanks am more relief now
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usmano1: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
i did not use my ND transcript in my case, i only used my Transcript from 200 to 500 level was able to get admission from German University.
kunletoks:
Hi all,
Thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by usmano1: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2018
What form of evidence/document did you present to the bank and exchange rate?
I sent you pm already.

Thanks.
modupejay:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2018
modupejay:

what rate did Union bank give you please.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kunletoks(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2018
harkheju:
You will need your diploma transcript too bro..but you can also mail ur program coordinator and explain the situation you are in..hopefully u get a positive reply from them..

usmano1:
i did not use my ND transcript in my case, i only used my Transcript from 200 to 500 level was able to get admission from German University.

Thanks guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Go with everything on the checklist and even more(if you have additional documents).Arrange them accordingsly to avoid oga Pauly wahala.One original then two photocopies for each document.Verification of documents follows after you have gone for the interview at the Lagos consulate.You will get a call from the lawyer who will verify your documents and will visit you at home.I wish you the best.Be honest and try to remember all you were asked incase they decide to organize a second interview for your spouse.The VO types while you speak.
Sam8850:
Hello all,

Please is there anyone in here that had gone through the family re-union (joining Spouse in Germany) visa process and would be able to share useful information (experience)?

I have the entire checklist but I'm a bit confused with the document verification, is this done during the visa process? Is the questionnaire to be filled separately with document verification checklist?

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Oluwanifemi34: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Which master program can I easily secure an admission and which school? I had my first degree in political science and international relations
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Frankie16(m): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good day all
Been a while , how are you guys doing? It’s pretty cold in Munich today.

Please if you wanna make any payment either blocked account, Uni-assist or application fee, don’t hesitate to lemme know.

I wish to see y’all in Germany soon.
Germany is a beautiful country �
Takia and Remain blessed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by everG: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
OMOZ1:
Good evening guys, please I'm new here, but I have been Reading silently.
Please I like to know if anybody Applied, plan to or schooling at Ruhr university Bochum.
I applied for this Summer, I just want partner.
Thanks
yes, i did MSC Economics
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Awilibogy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please enter the years in the format "x, x"!

Please guys how should i fill this in my online application
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wizel: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hey beautiful people smiley, am new here and I have read as much as I can on the thread.

I have a question.

As we are applying to multiple schools, some with early application deadlines, if someone gets admission from the early applications(say school A) and uses the admission letter for the visa process and later gets another admission from a preferred school or course(say school B), Is it possible to go school B?

Or we must attend the school used for the visa process?

Danke

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.