Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (586542 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2019
johndan103:

Mine was deposed to the head of my family with his full names but his passport was not attached. Only my passport appears. But his full name is clearly written. Do I need to do another one?

Better to do it right. The right way I know is that the pic of the supposed head of your family ought to be there with his/her signature. It don't cost that much though, so doing a new one won't hurt, if need be though.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Bawz007: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year, anybody here going for summer admission to environmental geoscience at the technical university of Freiberg?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dany5(f): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
It should be hand written.It is better to submit yourelf.Google how to write one i m sure you will get something.I wish you the best.
madamgrace:

Please can I remonstrate via mail or hand submission (as I'm flying to Lagos tomorrow). Also, how long does remonstration normally take?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lilfreezy: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hey guys, something dey scratch my head. Abeg ọ, I'm trying to register in uni-assist for application and I'm seeing where I'm supposed to fill correspondence address. The thing is we will be relocating to owerri from Lagos by March, don't think its wise to use my current address because bad belle full my compound should incase I've relocate and I'm suppose to get a parcel.

I used my church address while I was applying for transcript, do you think its wise i use my church address instead?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2019
mirabest:
I really appreciate. I'm planning to go to Germany for B.Sc in 2020, I want to know if to use studienkolleg (preparatory course) or university 100 level transcript which you said. But I feel that if I use the studienkolleg I will learn more of the language.
If I use 100 level transcript can I change to another course? Will I start again from 100level or continue from 200level

Use 100 level transcript..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2019
lilfreezy:
Hey guys, something dey scratch my head. Abeg ọ, I'm trying to register in uni-assist for application and I'm seeing where I'm supposed to fill correspondence address. The thing is we will be relocating to owerri from Lagos by March, don't think its wise to use my current address because bad belle full my compound should incase I've relocate and I'm suppose to get a parcel.

I used my church address while I was applying for transcript, do you think its wise i use my church address instead?
How do I register in uni-assist
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by madamgrace: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2019
dany5:
It should be hand written.It is better to submit yourelf.Google how to write one i m sure you will get something.I wish you the best.
thanks sis. Do you have idea on how long it will take for decision to be reached?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
The dorm account can be anyone's. it's just like a normal transfer.

If you have been using the bureau operator for other FX transactions, you can take the risk. in 2-3 days, you will get confirmation for your transaction from the German bank
kendoschurrle:

Please one question.. Must the dorm account be in your name? Is it possible to pay a bureau operator for them to transfer the blocked amount on your behalf?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Soothing: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2019
Good job here guys.
Please can I still meet up with summer admission ?
Also in demostrating English proficiency using letter from my undergraduate University, is the letter going be addressed to d institution or to uniassit direct? Because I planned to apply to 2-3 schools through uniassit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kendoschurrle(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2019
Yeside20:
The dorm account can be anyone's. it's just like a normal transfer.

If you have been using the bureau operator for other FX transactions, you can take the risk. in 2-3 days, you will get confirmation for your transaction from the German bank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yeside20: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2019
For most schools, application deadline is 15th Jan. But check the deadline for the school you want to apply to. Get all your documents ready and send using any top courier service, they deliver in 3 working days.

As for the proficiency letter, I sent mine to a friend's office and collected it.

Soothing:
Good job here guys.
Please can I still meet up with summer admission ?
Also in demostrating English proficiency using letter from my undergraduate University, is the letter going be addressed to d institution or to uniassit direct? Because I planned to apply to 2-3 schools through uniassit.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by null: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
Dutchkid:

Yes you can, i sent them a mail last night in less than 24hours i got 28th December appointment date....

Please, what is the email address to send this email to? Been scouring the nigeria.diplo.de website and could not find any email addresses.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by loveson(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Hi guys. Which universities in Germany accept direct application for Masters degree programme?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ndkings1:

I applied for this same course too

Winter!
Have you gotten the admission?

I applied for Winter 2019 oh.

Were you referring to winter 2018?
I just completed my application, since deadline is Jan 15th.
Let's hope to hear from them soon.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mirabest: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

Use 100 level transcript..
OK, but if can I do change of course when doing the transcript? For example if I take a course like biochemistry or any medical related course can I change it to medicine?
And secondly If I do a transcript will I start again from 100 level or continue from 200level
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
mirabest:

OK, but if can I do change of course when doing the transcript? For example if I take a course like biochemistry or any medical related course can I change it to medicine?
And secondly If I do a transcript will I start again from 100 level or continue from 200level

I can only answer these questions based on my experience. I only replied you cause I'm currently in Studienkolleg and I've seen it's easier to apply for Bsc with 100 level transcript instead of going to Studienkolleg.

It's impossible to get admitted to study medicine in Germany if you are to do your 100 level transcript in Nigeria. Medicine is a highly restricted and regulated course in Germany.

If you really want to study medicine then Studienkolleg is your best bet BUT you must be really smart while in Studienkolleg to get a really high score cause without that you can't study medicine.

Some people go to Studienkolleg with the dream of studying medicine later but before the second semester in Studienkolleg ends, they would have chosen another course to study seeing that their final score won't be enough to study medicine in Germany. And oh you must be really really good in German!!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jimnozi: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

I can only answer these questions based on my experience. I only replied you cause I'm currently in Studienkolleg and I've seen it's easier to apply for Bsc with 100 level transcript instead of going to Studienkolleg.

It's impossible to get admitted to study medicine in Germany if you are to do your 100 level transcript in Nigeria. Medicine is a highly restricted and regulated course in Germany.

If you really want to study medicine then Studienkolleg is your best bet BUT you must be really smart while in Studienkolleg to get a really high score cause without that you can't study medicine.

Some people go to Studienkolleg with the dream of studying medicine later but before the second semester in Studienkolleg ends, they would have chosen another course to study seeing that their final score won't be enough to study medicine in Germany. And oh you must be really really good in German!!

Please what of Nursing? do they pay fees and also whats is the procedure for studentcollege. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mirabest: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

OK no problem I trust in God and my brain. As for the language I've started learning German at my leisure time using Duolingo and tiny card, so before that 2020 that I'll be applying I also hope to go for Goethe institute in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
jimnozi:

Please what of Nursing? do they pay fees and also whats is the procedure for studentcollege. Thanks

I really don't know about nursing. Google is there to help you with the other question..
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Soothing: 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok, thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by jimnozi: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
janettee:

I really don't know about nursing. Google is there to help you with the other question..

Ok thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Deustchemann(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
heybaby12:
Happy New year to you all
More good news from Admission to funding to visum and final Arrival in DE...

Stay blessed
Never give up
Amen. Thanks sis. How is it over there?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mirabest: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2019
jimnozi:

Based on my research is like studienkolleg have the same fee for all courses. The fee is not always much for public studienkolleg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mirabest: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Please Janette please can you help us with the studienkolleg procedure and a clue on how life is in studienkolleg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by janettee(f): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2019
mirabest:
Please Janette please can you help us with the studienkolleg procedure and a clue on how life is in studienkolleg

I plan to do this once I'm done with Studienkolleg. There's a lot to write about it. I will do that once I'm done. I will be done by April smiley..

But I think I can shortly write about the procedure:

Please note that I'm not on student visa and I did my language course here in Germany from A1 to B2 before applying to Studienkolleg. B2 is better if you intend to attend Studienkolleg cause the entrance exam is B2/C1 Standard. Some Studienkollegs accept B1.

In my opinion B1 is not enough to pass the German entrance exam.

If you have your language certificate that's when you can now apply to any Studienkolleg of your choice. It's good to apply to many so you write multiple entrance exams and maybe you might be lucky to get into one.

You are not allowed to work while in Studienkolleg on student visa. You are only allowed to work during holidays....

Don't expect Studienkolleg to make you to be perfect in German. It doesn't!.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by STUMCH: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2019
Good morning all, please I need to know if having different names on some of documents is going to pose any issue for my visa process as I have been scheduled for an interview next week.

My biologically old document has the long form of my surname which is shortened in other documents while in my first school leaving certificate, my middle name has been shortened which is not the case in my other documents.

I need to know if this would be an issue at the embassy. Thanks for your help.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndkings1(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2019
Hi guys, please I want our ogas already in deutschland to help say something about this...
Is this still true ?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pazzyofficial: 6:14am On Jan 02, 2019
Please who can assist with SL templet /format?? My Sponsor don’t know necessary detail to be included in the SL. Urgent reply please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2019
Pazzyofficial:
Please who can assist with SL templet /format?? My Sponsor don’t know necessary detail to be included in the SL. Urgent reply please

Open www.google.com
Type sample Verpflichtungserklärung
Press enter.
Select images or enyo at the top

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by npmi(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2019
Which document do I need to certify, and where will I do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (526)

Travelling To Canada Part 4 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57