Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587491 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
At last I have gotten date for appointment 11th of October 2018. But I'm planning of mailing my program coordinator for extension letter in order to be able to enroll for this winter. I want to thank the sincere minds here for the advice and support in all respect. God will bless you.
dobeespen:

Lol. Do you want "positive" answers or do you want people to objectively tell you the intricacies of your current situation?

If what you mean is being objective but not rude then I second that notion. However, your wording didn't do just justice to what you actually mean.

To answer your question, most times the embassy won't reply to your email if by the slightest chance there's something wrong with your format. Say for example, if you don't attach the correct documents, or if you send to the wrong email. It would just be ignored.

Take time out to carefully make sure that your documents are correct. Also, if your school's enrollment deadline is before October then you're most likely to be ignored as well. If you can, get an enrolement extention and attach it to the email you intend to use to book for a visa appointment.

Lastly, no one can tell you for sure what your chances are of making it to school this year. All that will depend on your visa interview date, length of visa processing, and a host of other factors.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks bro. Your suggestion work I reapplied today and I have been booked but late 11th of October, 2018.whereas my enrollment date is October 1.
Guys what can I do
Objective replies
Reichtum:

You can't get a date with this write up.
It's too long and there's no address.
Sample:
Name: Okafor Ibrahim Olusola
Address: No 40, Thread 5 street, German Visa City, Nairaland State.
Attached are my admission letter, passport and block account opening confirmation.

No much write up. You might be ignored if you write too much.

Also use an unambiguous subject eg;
APPLICATION FOR VISA BOOKING DATE
APPLICATION FOR VISA INTERVIEW
APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VISA INTERVIEW
APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VISA BOOKING
APPLICATION FOR STUDENT VISA BOOKING DATE.

Just vary it a bit.
It wouldn't be smart for 1000 people to be using exactly the same Subject.

If you are using SL indicate it and remove BA I quoted.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
queenvicka:

i haven't, my admission letter says winter semester begins oct 1st, lecture starts oct 15th, i dont knw what to do now.

Open fintiba acct and try to book immediately. Just act as fast as you can and hope for the best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
wink
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by charella(f): 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
queenvicka:

Aww... congrats too, was it skype interview?

I got it straight up, no interview needed

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by UbiPetrus: 6:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
charella:

I got it straight up, no interview needed
Congratulations. Your SOP must have been so concise and straight to the point that they needed no further clarification.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by waledora(f): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
When did FSU Jena receive your application?

iwriterng:
Medical Photonics Admission Just dropped (FSU Jena). The admission notification letter came with this clause:

Medical Photonics is designed for students of chemistry, physics,
biology, biochemistry/molecular biology, or medicine. Prerequisite
for the admission to the study programme ‘Medical Photonics’ is
proof of the successful completion of a first university degree in
one of these fields. Since you did not graduate in one of these
programmes you will have to show before starting the work on your
master’s thesis that you have acquired the necessary knowledge in
these fields by passing the exams in all modules of the “Adjustment
block”.

Will this be an issue when applying for Visa? also, can someone please point me in the next direction?

Thanks so much
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Reichtum(m): 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Embaszy:
Thanks bro. Your suggestion work I reapplied today and I have been booked but late 11th of October, 2018.whereas my enrollment date is October 1.
Guys what can I do
Objective replies
I'm so glad that you've gotten a date at last.
Wrt Enrollment deadline, I humbly suggest that you mail your school to request for extension.
Some schools, though very rare do online enrolment.
You can also state the course and sch here, someone in this forum may happen to be in your school and provide a better solution.

I wish you the best!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okafor1989: 7:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello gurus,
Please I need a good advice, I got my admission letter from my school last week 29/06/2018 and I applied for my appointment same week, my school deadline for enrollment is 19 sep 2018 which means I need to be in Germany lately 1st sep. But to my surprise the appointment date the embassy gave to me was 8.10.2018 that is after the enrollment deadline of my school and ofcus u guys know that after the appointment, it still takes noting less than 4-6 weeks before ur visa comes out.

I have tried everything I could to get an earlier date all to no aveil, I contacted the school and they said the can only spear me one month which !means I will still carry some courses over.
Even at that, with this appointment date it is very obvious that my visa will not b ready until November all so. And my school resumes September.

Please what is your advice. Or solution plsss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
But have anybody in Lagos tried applying and asking them upfront for Abuja with this kind of solid explanation?

okafor1989:
Hello gurus,
Please I need a good advice, I got my admission letter from my school last week 29/06/2018 and I applied for my appointment same week, my school deadline for enrollment is 19 sep 2018 which means I need to be in Germany lately 1st sep. But to my surprise the appointment date the embassy gave to me was 8.10.2018 that is after the enrollment deadline of my school and ofcus u guys know that after the appointment, it still takes noting less than 4-6 weeks before ur visa comes out.

I have tried everything I could to get an earlier date all to no aveil, I contacted the school and they said the can only spear me one month which !means I will still carry some courses over.
Even at that, with this appointment date it is very obvious that my visa will not b ready until November all so. And my school resumes September.

Please what is your advice. Or solution plsss
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
iwriterng:

Thanks.

First degree is B.Tech Human Anatomy ( first year has advanced maths, and I took courses in biomedical engineering, not sure if that helped in any way).

Please, can you give me pointers on the next cause of action?
don't understand what u mean but just follow the steps in the admission letter and make sure you send your acceptance letter before two weeks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chriswazo:

No, na PhD.
dem dey tell you now u dey say na PhD don't come crying hear she applied for bsc
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by charella(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Congratulations. Your SOP must have been so concise and straight to the point that they needed no further clarification.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iwriterng(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
waledora:
When did FSU Jena receive your application?

Roughly a month ago. But I got confirmation that it has been handed over to committee about two weeks ago.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iwriterng(m): 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
dailydolar:
don't understand what u mean but just follow the steps in the admission letter and make sure you send your acceptance letter before two weeks

Alright boss, thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by swisster: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Palla:
reply that mail they sent to you with any thing you want them to do for you
i tried replying one of dem o. bt they stated that it can't be replied. i.e (No Reply)
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

no or ncif its the later it means restricted couurse, they only need a certain number of student

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks
The name of my school is University of Bayreuth
Course is MA philosophy and Economics
I await your response
Thanks
Reichtum:

Wrt Enrollment deadline, I humbly suggest that you mail your school to request for extension.
You can also state the course and sch here, someone in this forum may happen to be in your school and provide a better solution.

I wish you the best!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Embaszy(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank you bro. You have really been helpful. May the Lord bless you
University of Bayreuth
Philosophy and Economics Master of Art
Reichtum:

I wish you the best!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dammy112:

LIES LIES LIES LIES FAKE. Show proof

Thanks. Wasn't saying it for U to believe. U believe or not doesn't change d fact dat he has a date already.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pervic:

Thanks. Wasn't saying it for U to believe. U believe or not doesn't change d fact dat he has a date already.

Bro why you wasting ur time to reply this irrational comment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by blaze007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Doubting Thomas, see 4 ya self

Dammy112:

LIES LIES LIES

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by heybaby12(f): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chriswazo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin please what is your cgpa? And did you get admission for a 2nd BSc degree with that?
I believe he knows

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Gent009: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
ezer20 your attention is needed pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by RalphVwede(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good thing you brought this to our notice. Danke
ubsilas:
Good evening guys

I just noticed that the German embassy guys just updated the 'Checklist for Students and Language Course Visa' document. The updated date (July, 2018) is also clearly stated on top of the checklist, no much difference with the former though, but the most outstanding difference there is that motivation letter is boldly stated HANDWRITTEN. So i guess typewritten motivation letter will no longer be accepted.

Be informed guys!

U can confirm it via thier site

https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505580/a8c8d4f4dc04a409ed3691ec23ad6fdc/checklist-student-visa-data.pdf

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Makkel(m): 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
connweke:
Please those that have successfully done their interview, did you fill the application form online or with a pen manually? secondly is the CV in tabular form with a photo or without a photo? Finally is there a particular order to arrange documents?
HELP PLEASE My interview is tomorrow in Abuja and Mr Paulinus is not here to arrange. I need to confirm if a on track please

You fill it online before u print it out. As for the CV I don't think there is a particular format for it, but it can be in a tabular form. You will be told how to arrange your documents when you get there. Best of luck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by RalphVwede(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
swisster:
plz can sum1 help with fintiba costomer care email. i want dem to reduce my monthly withdrawal from 735€ to 720€. those that hav done it,how do i go about it?
support@fintibaDOTcom. Simply state your request in the mail.

I advise you just send your request as a reply to the initial mail you received from them stating that your Account is Ready
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
ubsilas:
Good evening guys

I just noticed that the German embassy guys just updated the 'Checklist for Students and Language Course Visa' document. The updated date (July, 2018) is also clearly stated on top of the checklist, no much difference with the former though, but the most outstanding difference there is that motivation letter is boldly stated HANDWRITTEN. So i guess typewritten motivation letter will no longer be accepted.

Be informed guys!

U can confirm it via thier site

https://nigeria.diplo.de/blob/1505580/a8c8d4f4dc04a409ed3691ec23ad6fdc/checklist-student-visa-data.pdf

THANKS FOR DIS INFO

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
iwriterng:

Roughly a month ago. But I got confirmation that it has been handed over to committee about two weeks ago.

which course
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Regarding the universities that introduced tuition in 2017...is the 1500 euro for BSc and 650euro for masters? *[/b]Since the Winter Semester 2017/18, the state of Baden-Württemberg require some international students to pay university tuition fees of 1,500 Euro per semester for their first degree studies.... All students are required to pay tuition fees of 650 Euro per semester for their second degree studies since the Winter Semester 2017/18, too*.[b]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Anybody applied to Bonn Rhein siege university? Bsc applied biology. Have you gotten a reply from the school

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.