Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (587757 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2019
Bring what they say u should bring oh...
Better still mail the school about not having the German language requirement yet and if it could be provided during your study since its an 100% English taught masters program

Dutchkid:
Gutten morgen. Please folks i was admitted to Bremen English speaking course Space Engineering and i was asked to bring a certificate on German language and English language as one of the requirements on enrollment into the program in the admission letter. Please must i provide the two Certificates before i am enrolled into the English language course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2019
lovable85:
Good morning
Please I wanted to ask the total number of credits to graduate from 3 years degree courses in Nigeria(I.e Direct entry and transfer courses) ?please I need it for my application

Someone should pleaseeeeee answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2019
Palla:
your admission letter says you should provide the two certificates ( German and English) and your still here asking questions, do you prefer the advice here or the one on your admissions letter from the school? Which I know the required German will be something A2 . I believe you should contact the school to know exactly what they want, preferably call them
You think i have not called and email them before asking for a third party opinion..? Thanks sha
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

It’s just one.. English or German. Is it for summer or winter?? Sent you a PM.
It is for summer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2019
Fabcol:
Lol..trust me..her response wasnt because of that reply but other replies
Dude has been a great contributor but we can't deny the fact he is very rude..only if he could add humbleness to his willingness to contribute
I think they missed the joke in there replies tho

See I know Dailydolar, the fact that he's always blunt doesn't mean he's proud or insulting, it boils down to how we choose to digest his comment. He has been around since 2017 thereabout and has been very helpful especially for last winter and this ongoing applications.
I don't see much wrong he has done in replying questions he considered as irrelevant or lazy the blunt way he has chosen.
I remember when you asked me on Whatsapp group if I was him, because I was blunt on some issues then in the group.
More so, that lady remark to him is very childish and should never be condone because everyone agrees his comment was a mere joke. I expected her to have ignored his comment if she didn't fancy the joke.

I don't understand this internet malice, so she has been keeping note of him and waiting when he will reply her, regrettably she picked a wrong one.
Bro you know everyone can never be diplomatic like Eldeee my brother, but it doesn't mean they are prideful, is just their own way.

I wrote this length cos is u Fabcol

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dolpaz: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2019
pompido:

check your PM and reply....

Funny that you are the person Dan has been talking to me about all this while cheesy (small world)

Oh, so na this guy...

I have offered a solution to Dannie too !

Good luck to him
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2019
Somebody should answer this please, is the GPA really matter or only transcript is needed?

luckyzeeto:
Hello guru,.please what's the chance of someone gaining admission to bachelor degree in Germany with 2.2gpa in 100level here in Nigeria, does the GP really matter,or all they need is transcript for 100level.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Brtrue: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Fabcol:
Depends
Some schools don't see Nigeria as an English speaking country while some do

So its best you mail the school..remember to include you got the cert/qualification from Nigeria

thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 11:24am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks very much
Fabcol:
Better still mail the school about not having the German language requirement yet and if it could be provided during your study since its an 100% English taught masters program

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by happystep(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2019
Where can I get NECO result scratch card as NECO just changed to a new system of checking result from last week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Riqysuave: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2019
House, please, I have a masters degree in physical chemistry with a CGPA of 3.98 / 5.0 but my undergraduate GPA is 2.5 / 5.0. Now, I want to apply for Computer Simulation in Science (MSc)
University of Wuppertal. But part of the requirement said : a Bachelor's degree or German Diploma degree with a mark of (or corresponding to) at least 3.0 after rounding down to the first decimal place in the German system.
Please, while I believe my undergraduate GPA is poor , can the Master's GPA substitute in this case? Thank you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2019
Thanks i have gotten a response from them
Fabcol:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 11:39am On Feb 13, 2019
Hahaha so it was you on that group cheesy....
Maybe we both have our different definitions of blunt and rude..
But I know for sure if a lot of people point out a particular fault in you then the fault is truly there
Tho truly her response was wrong I agree with u on that 100%
Also have seen post were he bluntly calls people *lazy* and he gets a lot of support so if someone bluntly say he is rude, disrespectful or uncouth then it shouldnt b a problem... I guess

Chriswazo:

See I know Dailydolar, the fact that he's always blunt doesn't mean he's proud or insulting, it boils down to how we choose to digest his comment. He has been around since 2017 thereabout and has been very helpful especially for last winter and this ongoing applications.
I don't see much wrong he has done in replying questions he considered as irrelevant or lazy the blunt way he has chosen.
I remember when you asked me on Whatsapp group if I was him, because I was blunt on some issues then in the group.
More so, that lady remark to him is very childish and should never be condone because everyone agrees his comment was a mere joke. I expected her to have ignored his comment if she didn't fancy the joke.

I don't understand this internet malice, so she has been keeping note of him and waiting when he will reply her, regrettably she picked a wrong one.
Bro you know everyone can never be diplomatic like Eldeee my brother, but it doesn't mean they are prideful, is just their own way.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Mystique20(f): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2019
*sips chilled kunu*

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
Riqysuave:
House, please, I have a masters degree in physical chemistry with a CGPA of 3.98 / 5.0 but my undergraduate GPA is 2.5 / 5.0. Now, I want to apply for Computer Simulation in Science (MSc)
University of Wuppertal. But part of the requirement said : a Bachelor's degree or German Diploma degree with a mark of (or corresponding to) at least 3.0 after rounding down to the first decimal place in the German system.
Please, while I believe my undergraduate GPA is poor , can the Master's GPA substitute in this case? Thank you.

Your 2.5 Nigerian cgpa is 2.8 in German cgpa, you have fulfilled that requirement.
However, you can add your Msc degree when applying, it should also give you an edge.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Godspride12: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2019
Anyone going to TU chemnitz here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by pompido: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Globalstamp:
I emailed them copy both the student and info email I got a reply from the info email

Dear Sir / Madam,

no appointment booking / cancellation can be found with your passport number in our systems.

Sincerely yours

-----------------------------

Visa Section

Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany Lagos

15, Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island, Lagos

Federal Republic of Nigeria

What can I do now and my deadline for enrolment is 31st of March ?

Congrats on winning the battle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now do the needful before that date.
Oh and maybe share your story for others to learn from sometime.

Wish you all the very best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 1:27pm On Feb 13, 2019
Dutchkid:

You think i have not called and email them before asking for a third party opinion..? Thanks sha
please I'm sorry if I sounded rude just that I'm trying to say that you can only get first hand information from the school directly because even the embassy is going to assess your application based on what you have on the admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Opinionator: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
lovable85:
Good morning
Please I wanted to ask the total number of credits to graduate from 3 years degree courses in Nigeria(I.e Direct entry and transfer courses) ?please I need it for my application

180 credits.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mystique20:
You're unnecessarily rude and uncouth, I'm guessing you're trying to be "savage" trust me, it's distasteful. I don't remember EVER asking your opinion on ANY issue, it's not the first rude, disrespectful and ego laden response I've seen from your handle, however I constantly ignore as it in no way references me, this however is pretty much the height!

Kindly act like an adult I'm guessing you are and mind your business.
PS : it's a HER not him.

lol just now she don vex OK sorry no vex

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

She took the joke personal, person no fit play with am. Imagine the unnecessary words she used and some silly people are busy liking her comment. Giving her rubbish formings moral

Nonsense
no need leave am na public we they I don tell her sorry already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Chriswazo:

bros leave fabcol and the lady.
Make them enjoy their day oooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
Riqysuave:
my fellow physical chemistry guy where u do your MSC ?
Well I think your BSc cgpa in German is around 2.9 which means you are good but you can also attach your MSC result to give you advantage over others just fire down you are good to go

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by royaldok: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2019
[quote author=Riqysuave post=75686997]House, please, I have a masters degree in physical chemistry with a CGPA of 3.98 / 5.0 but my undergraduate GPA is 2.5 / 5.0. Now, I want to apply for Computer Simulation in Science (MSc)
Please, while I believe my undergraduate GPA is poor , can the Master's GPA substitute in this case? Thank .

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutchkid: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
Palla:
please I'm sorry if I sounded rude just that I'm trying to say that you can only get first hand information from the school directly because even the embassy is going to assess your application based on what you have on the admission letter
Thanks again.. This was my second admission i am through with interview just waiting on AM God willing... No wahala
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by BadmanKas: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
Also had mine 16th January. Where you the one scattering documents everywhere? Lmao!
Dannyozs:
Guys, God has done it for me! I just received the Almighty a.m mail today and it reads;
Dear Sir/Madam,
In your above-mentioned visa matter you are requested to kindly forward the following documents to the undersigned (you may either forward them via courier service or drop them directly at the gate of the Consulate General):
your passport
a travel health insurance, valid for 6 months starting from the date of travel
(plus one photo copy)
Please also indicate your travel dates, bearing in mind that your departure should not be scheduled any sooner than at least 7 days after the posting of your envelope.....etc
*All Glory be to God and the wonderful ppl of this forum who have been selfless in dishing out info and making sure we all get along. God bless you all and grant A.M to all the hopefuls both summer and winter 2019. Yes this is a testimony, this journey has been straight forward for me except the challenge I had on my interview date. I was so disorganized that day like damn I already started having doubts but I just committed everything to God Almighty and finally God made a way!
Had my interview on 16th Jan, sent blocking confirmation on the 29th of Jan and received A.M 11th Feb.
*Please someone should direct me on what next to do like which insurance company do I use and how do I contact them from Enugu, thank you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by lovable85(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
Opinionator:

180 credits.

Thanks but I think that is ECTS( European credits) system, please I’m asking the Nigerian supposed credit system for 3 years degrees
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chizzy4God: 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2019
My dear you have time to respond to him. I advice people that are going for interview to go with more passport that vo collected 4passport from me. Because in the check list they mention only two. Do you know what the guy said. That I am not sure of what am saying, I should check very well Hahahaha imagine. People have time to respond to that post.
I don't have such time to be arguing,I have read some of his post and the way he respond to people post. There is some messages or post you must ignore.

Mystique20:
You're unnecessarily rude and uncouth, I'm guessing you're trying to be "savage" trust me, it's distasteful. I don't remember EVER asking your opinion on ANY issue, it's not the first rude, disrespectful and ego laden response I've seen from your handle, however I constantly ignore as it in no way references me, this however is pretty much the height!

Kindly act like an adult I'm guessing you are and mind your business.
PS : it's a HER not him.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by doziej84: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2019
Is there anyone in the house, who has applied and previously gained admission to Kiel University, Marine Geosciences?

I need to ask some important questions
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Fabcol(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2019
Definitely the cgpa matters..its part of the things they check tho have not come across a bachelor's application that specified the minimum cgpa you should have..just apply to a lot of schools

luckyzeeto:
Hello guru,.please what's the chance of someone gaining admission to bachelor degree in Germany with 2.2gpa in 100level here in Nigeria, does the GP really matter,or all they need is transcript for 100level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61