Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589395 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by simplylekan45(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
mekanta7:
hello peeps, i applied for interview date this morning and was given 13th July this friday. is that not too fast.

Na wah oh, we wey apply Early June na August them give us, I guess it was due to your enrollment deadline
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
mekanta7:
hello peeps, i applied for interview date this morning and was given 13th July this friday. is that not too fast.
lucky you abuja or Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by INCREDIBLE015(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2018
mekanta7:
Oga grab the opportunity fast, you get big luck Luck. Date no they again o
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:19am On Jul 10, 2018
dailydolar:
lucky you abuja or Lagos

Abuja. My enrolment date is 3 sept
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 12:27am On Jul 10, 2018
Abeg my people o. I never collect my original waec. I been go my school last month make go collect the stuff but the greedy principal charged me 19k, almost the amount of visa fee, chai I leave am run. Abeg I wan know if the embassy go collect statement of result with scratch card since everything dey online.

For Bsc, I hold transcript but original cert never ready, my school lazy like that pig wey predict Nigeria's quarter final... na statement too I carry.

Guys abeg help a brother .
Na Friday I de go see Oga paulina
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 12:33am On Jul 10, 2018
Please, can someone give me a detailed description of how to locate German embassy (Abuja) from Lugbe. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2018
mekanta7:

Abuja. My enrolment date is 3 sept

So it is even ABJ. This guy self gan. Majority knows ABJ gives close dates na congrats anyway and just peacefully go get the Waec certificate to avoid long thing.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 2:54am On Jul 10, 2018
simplylekan45:

Na wah oh, we wey apply Early June na August them give us, I guess it was due to your enrollment deadline

No. Someone obviously cancelled and they gave him the free date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by toys2seven(m): 3:04am On Jul 10, 2018
simplylekan45:

HCU Hamburg online application Closes July 15 every year, apart from your Uni-Assist confirmation you have to go to https://www.ahoi.hcu-hamburg.de/ to register on the school portal.
HCU Hamburg admission for Winter session comes out late July or Early August, most international student usually defers the Winter semester because of no date for appointment of Visa.
I applied to HCU Hamburg last year and made a lot of mistakes, decided to apply to HCU, TU-Berlin and one other school, TU-Berlin offered me admission 1st of June which I used to open my Blocked Account and book appointment at Embassy. If you are for HCU Hamburg, their portal registration closes this Sunday, you are to fill their form, print and sign it and send it by mail (Nipost, DHL) with your Language Certificate and Transcript

Send documents again after the ones sent to uni-assist?... Ok, thanks. I'll look it up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Adriano09: 4:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys, I'm new here. My passport is valid till June2020 and my study course runs for 2 years from Oct 1, 2018. Am i covered for my visa interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 6:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Please, can someone give me a detailed description of how to locate German embassy (Abuja) from Lugbe. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by freakky(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Adriano09:
Hi guys, I'm new here. My passport is valid till June2020 and my study course runs for 2 years from Oct 1, 2018. Am i covered for my visa interview?
Yes you are
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2018
mekanta7:
Abeg my people o. I never collect my original waec. I been go my school last month make go collect the stuff but the greedy principal charged me 19k, almost the amount of visa fee, chai I leave am run. Abeg I wan know if the embassy go collect statement of result with scratch card since everything dey online.

For Bsc, I hold transcript but original cert never ready, my school lazy like that pig wey predict Nigeria's quarter final... na statement too I carry.

My own original got lost and am using statement of result,police report and affidavit and scratch card ...just when u get there be confident and don't go pinpointing it out urself, answer question that they asked u don't be answering question wey dey no ask u! ..

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
simplylekan45:

Not that, someone might have canceled appointment
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 10, 2018
Azdof:

If u get like 1k, just stop taxi say drop, tell them u dey go to maitama ..(However if they hear that one dey go charge u big money but just price it 1500 naira should be last price)...If u get to maitama tell am German Embassy (it's on Amazon street(Minister's Hill) first coner on ur right)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 7:34am On Jul 10, 2018
mekanta7:

coloured print out from online will be OK and since na abuja u dey go wish you all the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
francyb:
is it Potsdam? i gained admission with potsdam as well and i was sent the same acknowledgement letter but i sent it via email and post and they have already sent me acceptance letter which i have used to book for my visa interview.

Yes Potsdam. When did you send your letter to the school and when did they return the approval letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
Chriswazo:
Hope is possible to apply for interview with the Benin republic embassy with my 2nd family cotonou address though my admission address will bear Nigeria Is there any problem with that

PS; am asking considering the problem of fully booked dates and early enrollment that many experienced last winter. My head full now, Kai!

If any of your document is issued in Nigeria, just make sure you legalized it from the German consulate in Nigeria, else it won't be accepted by the German embassy in Benin Republic.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhomio: 7:49am On Jul 10, 2018
dailydolar:
you must have Cotonou passport before you can be interviewed there but check or write the embassy

You don't have to be a citizen of a country before you can submit your visa application, but you must hold a resident permit of the country you are applying from.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by okpala95(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2018
OBYNOWEST12:

Biophysics has a tuition fee of 1500 euro brother..

Don't you think I know that.
I'm concerned about the interview. No approval from Potsdam yet amd if i use that of Ulm University whch resumes August, the embassy may Date the visa for August. embarassed embarassed
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Pls how long does it take to get reply from embassy I sent a mail this morning by 6:30
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by mekanta7(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2018
Hulkimiliano:
Pls how long does it take to get reply from embassy I sent a mail this morning by 6:30

Depends on your address. If it's Abuja wait for it this evening but if it's Lagos, it's gonna take a while to fix you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by goldsmiths: 8:41am On Jul 10, 2018
Anybody here studying at Bonn Rhein Sieg(HBRS)?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Rhomio:

If any of your document is issued in Nigeria, just make sure you legalized it from the German consulate in Nigeria, else it won't be accepted by the German embassy in Benin Republic.
Alright bro
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2018
mekanta7:

Depends on your address. If it's Abuja wait for it this evening but if it's Lagos, it's gonna take a while to fix you.

Oh OK tanx fam
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Interview Done. Glory to GOD. Special tanks to everyone. I really appreciate Ur updates n Info. Please my original docs were not returned to me. Just my E-Passport n Receipt of payment was given to me. Hope it is normal?

Please if U know U are applying for another B.Sc. Pls n Pls be ready to explain why oooooo? U don't need to be afraid just be ready to face it. Tanscript will be dropped later.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Wojuadevictoria: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2018
okpala95:

They sent a pdf acknowledgement letter and i should fill and forward back to them.. Which i have done.
Use that same aknowledgement letter to apply for it and also take it along.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dutch2018: 9:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Pervic:
Interview Done. Glory to GOD. Special tanks to everyone. I really appreciate Ur updates n Info. Please my original docs were not returned to me. Just my E-Passport n Receipt of payment was given to me. Hope it is normal?

Please if U know U are applying for another B.Sc. Pls n Pls be ready to explain why oooooo? U don't need to be afraid just be ready to face it. Tanscript will be dropped later.
Hi Bro,
Was it another BSC you are going for?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2018
goldsmiths:
Anybody here studying at Bonn Rhein Sieg(HBRS)?

Have u gotten that applied biology admission
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Pervic(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2018
Dutch2018:
Hi Bro, Was it another BSC you are going for?
ja. another B.Eng.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2018
Rhomio:

You don't have to be a citizen of a country before you can submit your visa application, but you must hold a resident permit of the country you are applying from.
OK thought its citizenship

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52