Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (589650 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
wiseking120:
i applied 7.45am and my enrollment date is oct 1
Same here Aug 29

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Hulkimiliano(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Enephkay:

Lol. Because that’s the day God wants to favor you. wink
Naso. Just bliv say na favor oooo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Same here Aug 29

happy for you bro. u are definitely meeting up
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hulkimiliano:

Naso. Just bliv say na favor oooo
i sent you pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Those that did interview recently, how much did u pay?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kamps: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Enephkay:

Lol. Because that’s the day God wants to favor you. wink

Love this your reply, Bro.... Just to calm the guy down now.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by classy90: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guten Abend to you guys.........I must say this is one of the most informative site I ve seen online.....you guys are simply amazing......please I want to ask....... when someone has a few months for his or her visa to got expired......can such a person apply for another program after he must ve completed the formal program for which he or she was issued visa?....... Please someone who has knowledge on this should please answer me........

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by samajayi1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sakasitay:
I don't understand these Jena people. They told me one on one, that I didn't need English Language proof of proficiency.
Now, they siad I should upload my TOEFL/IELTS or a certificate from my Uni stating that I am proficient in English. Can I use
Letter of proficiency which I obtained from Lagos State Ministry of Education, in the stead of all these above mentioned requ-
irements?

Pls how did you go about getting the letter from Lagos State ministry of education and how much does it cost you.

My brother tried getting it from federal ministry of education but it's way too expensive (I guess the officer their there just wanted to open office on his head).

On your issue, I suggest u get a letter from the institution u graduated from.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by classy90: 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
classy90:
Guten Abend to you guys.........I must say this is one of the most informative site I ve seen online.....you guys are simply amazing......please I want to ask....... when someone has a few months for his or her visa to got expired......can such a person apply for another program after he must ve completed the formal program for which he or she was issued visa?....... Please someone who has knowledge on this should please answer me........
......... Someone should answer please.....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fustinachichi:
cry

Hello What's up, hope ur fine?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
classy90:
......... Someone should answer please.....
What type of visa is it? Is it visit?? Work or study visa?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Jencoco(f): 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hope u doing fine nne?
Fustinachichi:
cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
hey guys. are there schools still collecting appliction?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhitahh: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Goodevening all

please for those already in deutscheland. how much euro (in cash) should one carry with him/her so as to avoid airport palava?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Lastchoco: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
Okay. Thanks. But I've a sponsor so there won't be need for blocked account. [1quote author=ansellotty post=69225714]

I applied to the University of Bayreuth (M.A. History and Economics). Although they claimed they have a rolling admission procedure, I am yet to get feedback from the University.

In order to ensure that I get a favourable interview date as soon as I get my AL, I've written to all the schools I applied to requesting for a change in residential address to that of my Abj address.

They have acknowledged receipt of my new address, which would reflect on my AL in case of a potential AL.

I'll advise you to open a Fintiba account before your AL comes.

Let's keep praying and hope that everything will go well.

I no want make even fowl c me inside 9ja for morning as from November.[/quote]
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Palla: 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

How is it a challenge bro? No enrolment extension??
yes no enrollment extension
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lastchoco:
Okay. Thanks. But I've a sponsor so there won't be need for blocked account. [1quote author=ansellotty post=69225714]

I applied to the University of Bayreuth (M.A. History and Economics). Although they claimed they have a rolling admission procedure, I am yet to get feedback from the University.

In order to ensure that I get a favourable interview date as soon as I get my AL, I've written to all the schools I applied to requesting for a change in residential address to that of my Abj address.

They have acknowledged receipt of my new address, which would reflect on my AL in case of a potential AL.

I'll advise you to open a Fintiba account before your AL comes.

Let's keep praying and hope that everything will go well.

I no want make even fowl c me inside 9ja for morning as from November.
have you booked visa appointment If not just open BA now and book first then u can go for interview with your SL my 1kobo
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by billiondd: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
fluxyn:

my first ooo. wat course are you applying for in both schools. and i paid uni assist like 2 weeks before sending my docs and deciding where am applying

pls, how did u pay for ur UNIASSIST?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by johndoefoo: 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Palla:
yes no enrollment extension

appointment date?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by fluxyn(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
billiondd:

pls, how did u pay for ur UNIASSIST?

My friend in german made the payment for me. But u can buzz honorableseyi here he would help

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by luckyzeeto: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
dwali386:
house please help...I just got admission from University of Siegen for Masters in Economics starting by October....What am i supposed to do next?

Please how long did u received feedback from them when u submitted your application

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by incrediblesam: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Rhitahh:
Goodevening all

please for those already in deutscheland. how much euro (in cash) should one carry with him/her so as to avoid airport palava?

The coins I had on me (about 3 euro or so) was a lifesaver for me when I arrived in Hamburg that year and I needed to take a cart to wheel my heavy luggage at the airport ( I actually used 2 Ghana must go bags to carry all my loads sha...No boxes cos of the weight issue grin grin). Bottom line, You can have up to like 100 euro and some coins with you for taxi and the likes should the need arise. Tchuss!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rhitahh: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2018
incrediblesam:

The coins I had on me (about 3 euro or so) was a lifesaver for me when I arrived in Hamburg that year and I needed to take a cart to wheel my heavy luggage at the airport ( I actually used 2 Ghana must go bags to carry all my loads sha...No boxes cos of the weight issue grin grin). Bottom line, You can have up to like 100 euro and some coins with you for taxi and the likes should the need arise. Tchuss!

vielen dank
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by classy90: 6:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Highbeeyajibola:

What type of visa is it? Is it visit?? Work or study visa?
.....Study visa....... please could you answer
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Kenthumphz(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
dwali386:
house please help...I just got admission from University of Siegen for Masters in Economics starting by October....What am i supposed to do next?

Apply for Visa. I hope you have by now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.