Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588756 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2018
ansellotty:

I reapplied this morning at exactly 6.20am, no feedback yet. I also applied yesterday at exactly 1.20pm, no response. I hope to hear from them soon. When did you applied & what's your enrolment deadline?
Are you sure you followed the right format because a friend of mine applied by exactly 7 a.m. this morning and got a feedback by 11 a.m. this morning and was given 30th of August as his appointment date. So post your mail here let's see it to know if your format was correct or not
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2018
Please does anyone know if it's still possible to get an interview appointment for this winter admission as it's now clearly on their website that no more appointments for this year.
The schools I applied to are not even done with the process, in fact I still have interviews scheduled for August 2 and 3. Meanwhile their enrolment deadline is still November 16.

Can someone still send the interview appointment mail by building a case that enrollment still extends till mid November?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 11:21am On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Are you sure you followed the right format because a friend of mine applied by exactly 7 a.m. this morning and got a feedback by 11 a.m. this morning and was given 30th of August as his appointment date. So post your mail here let's see it to know if your format was correct or not

Did your friend apply with a scholarship letter? Cos they now say there are no more appointments on their website.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2018
TheNoble007:
And it is Friedrich Schiller University, breaking the ice.I have been admitted into the medical photonics program.#Yes we can!

I know someone who applied for the same course and same uni but no response yet.. congrats!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Subject: Application for Student Visa Interview

I hereby apply for Student Visa interview.

Name: XYZ

Address: 4, XYZ, Abuja, Nigeria.

Passport No.: A0xYz

Find attached copy of my Admission Letter, Block Account OpeningConfirmation, and Passport Data Page.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2018
yomizee:

Did your friend apply with a scholarship letter? Cos they now say there are no more appointments on their website.
Ignore that information on their site. The information was already there before I applied and did my interview. Two of my friends have been interviewed too since we saw that information as well as countless number of people from Nairaland.
And no the one that got a date this morning didn't apply with a scholarship letter. We all used Fintiba.
I advise you to read back some pages of this thread and be informed or better still start from page 0
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
yomizee:
Please does anyone know if it's still possible to get an interview appointment for this winter admission as it's now clearly on their website that no more appointments for this year.
The schools I applied to are not even done with the process, in fact I still have interviews scheduled for August 2 and 3. Meanwhile their enrolment deadline is still November 16.

Can someone still send the interview appointment mail by building a case that enrollment still extends till mid November?

Which school and course?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Ignore that information on their site. The information was already there before I applied and did my interview. Two of my friends have been interviewed too since we saw that information as well as countless number of people from Nairaland.
And no the one that got a date this morning didn't apply with a scholarship letter. We all used Fintiba.
I advise you to read back some pages of this thread and be informed or better still start from page 0

You didn't respond to the format I posted. Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Gracias bro! Honestly I've been worried as my SL I want to is not ready.. but can I still apply using fintiba knowing I'm using the SL for interview?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:47am On Jul 20, 2018
ansellotty:

Subject: Application for Student Visa Interview

I hereby apply for Student Visa interview.

Name: XYZ

Address: 4, XYZ, Abuja, Nigeria.

Passport No.: A0xYz

Find attached copy of my Admission Letter, Block Account OpeningConfirmation, and Passport Data Page.
Have you considered using your real address (that is if you don't really stay in Abuja) because that's another thing they look at. Just put your real address. I advised My friend to use his real address it was Delta State and he still got a date so if you know Abuja is not your real address, use your real address. But the problem now is that you have applied two times like you said already, changing it now will complicate things for you so the best bet is just to leave everything the way it is right now and expect them to get back to you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 11:48am On Jul 20, 2018
I don't know how to thank this great God. I just applied for visa appointment this morning,around 8.29am,and I got an appointment date 30th of August. Lagos consulate.I got reply from them 10.07am.To those who are yet to get, don't relent.Make your letter as brief as possible. Good luck!

NB: My title was -Humble request for student visa appointment.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Which school and course?

TUM - Sustainable resource mgmt and life science economics and policy.

Though I have an admission with BTU Cottbus already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2018
yomizee:

Gracias bro! Honestly I've been worried as my SL I want to is not ready.. but can I still apply using fintiba knowing I'm using the SL for interview?
Yes you should be fine. Apply through fintiba but make sure on the day of your interview when they ask you "have you funded", don't just tell them no. Tell them you will either be bringing an SL or BA so that they don't just mark you down to say you must bring a BA eventually so tell them you're either bringing an SL or BA
Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Have you considered using your real address (that is if you don't really stay in Abuja) because that's another thing they look at. Just put your real address. I advised My friend to use his real address it was Delta State and he still got a date so if you know Abuja is not your real address, use your real address. But the problem now is that you have applied two times like you said already, changing it now will complicate things for you so the best bet is just to leave everything the way it is right now and expect them to get back to you

The Abj address is my real address. Same address on my AL.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
dailydolar:
bros you might have been admitted to Bremen cos mine is still showing the same thing and I have received my admission letter.
So just wait and enjoy your self

Bro, please I just pmed you. Kindly reply.Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2018
See if u are in Abuja and u are going for interview there is this wicked fair Margret Thatcher there....and the most annoying thing is that she is a Nigerian. ...she is very mean....she is always complaining and murmuring and she hardly laugh...Please try as much as u can to stay away from her

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
ansellotty:

The Abj address is my real address. Sae address on my AL.
Okay bro don't send further mails to them. Eventually they will respond to you so just be patient and wait. I really hope they respond to you soon. Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
ansellotty:

You didn't respond to the format I posted. Is there anything wrong with that?

You failed to include your admitted course.This is my sample.

The German Consulate,
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear sir/madam,

I humbly apply for student visa appointment. My details are as follows:

Name: xxxxxxxxxxx.

Course: xxxxxxxxxx.

Place of residence: xxxxxxx.

Please find my attached documents below.

Sincerely Yours,

xxxxxxxx.

Good luck!

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
victree007:

Yes you should be fine. Apply through fintiba but make sure on the day of your interview when they ask you "have you funded", don't just tell them no. Tell them you will either be bringing an SL or BA so that they don't just mark you down to say you must bring a BA eventually so tell them you're either bringing an SL or BA
Goodluck
Thanks for your time bro and no say my wahala too much o... i'll probably be applying using my admission letter I got from BTU Cottbus since early June, I hope they won't be like " why is he just booking for interview now since June? and the fintiba sef na since june". I've actually been waiting for TUM Munich and my interview is still august o.... Btw BTU enrollment deadline is still October 30 for people with visa delays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ahmed4002(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
yomizee:

TUM - Sustainable resource mgmt and life science economics and policy.

Though I have an admission with BTU Cottbus already

Congratulations. What course BTU?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2018
Please i need some information.

I have an admission letter from RWTH Aachen which i got this week and i have a blocked account opening confirmation with fintiba can i still book for visa appointment even thou i haven't funded my account? thank you.

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by yomizee: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ahmed4002:

Congratulations. What course BTU?

Environmental and resources management
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iambeluchi: 12:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
yomizee:
@yomizee, please DM me ur contact...I'm for BTU too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2018
You had admission letter since early June and you no book since? Oga, na waa for you o. Even if no be the most preferred school, you for apply with am, you can even still change school after getting visa sef
yomizee:

Thanks for your time bro and no say my wahala too much o... i'll probably be applying using my admission letter I got from BTU Cottbus since early June, I hope they won't be like " why is he just booking for interview now since June? and the fintiba sef na since june". I've actually been waiting for TUM Munich and my interview is still august o.... Btw BTU enrollment deadline is still October 30 for people with visa delays
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2018
domfeyer:
Hello guys

Please I need your help.

Please kindly acknowledge if this is the right "Blocked account Confirmation' to send alongside the booking email.

No, Find the document titled Make the transfer

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Idonije8(m): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
phodio:

You need to take your time and go through last part and this part. But as an overview that I also got from last part is....

STEPS TO TRAVEL TO GERMANY (Student Visa route)
For Summer and Winter 2018.

1. Decide that you want to study in Germany
2. Find a program/University of your choice
Tip: search daad.de, study-in de, school website etc
3. Get all required documents
4. Certify photocopy of documents at German embassy/high court/notary public
5. Apply to the university through uni-assist or directly by post to school address or school website (depends on school's direction)
6. Receive admission letter(s)
7. i) Open a block account with Fintiba or Deutsche Bank
ii) or get sponsorship letter from a sponsor living in Germany(with 1500euro monthly salary)
iii) or Scholarship
8. Book appointment for VISA interview with your admission letter, Block account opening and passport datapage as instructed on the German Embassy website (**policy may change)
9. Interview proper
10. Waiting period (have a doctor's number on your speed dial grin )
11. The A.M mail drops...CONGRATS
12. Get travel insurance and book flight ticket... Submit passport for stamping of visa @ embassy and other documents as requested in the A.M mail
13. STUDENT VISUM cool
14. Port to Germany

DISCLAIMER; The above content is based on personal research, hearsays and other people's experience...You are fully and soley responsible for any actions or results, should you choose to act on the above information.

SOURCES; Google, daad.de, German embassy website, family/friends living in Germany, Personal experience.
guten tag alles deuschland freundes...please can I use 2 waec result to apply for Germany schools
I had my first waec 2011 and my second waec(GCE)
2012....please I need answers
my first waec 2011 was with this name FRIDAY FETUS IDONIJE and the second waec (GCE) HAD This name FRIDAY FESTUS OGHENEGUEKE
will they accept two o'level certificate combination and my name will they accept a court affidavit?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
UGODDAY:
Good morning friends please I need help from the house on how to start Admission process in any school in Germany
start reading from page one
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 1:22pm On Jul 20, 2018
Rosicky7:
You had admission letter since early June and you no book since? Oga, na waa for you o. Even if no be the most preferred school, you for apply with am, you can even still change school after getting visa sef
bros leave him now how can you have admission since June and not book date and you hear say interview date dey fill u still hold am OK may be u wan use am for decoration better apply quick before I slap you from here

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tmoneyluvsu: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2018
Pls do I need to take any English exam to show proficiency in English language B2 CEF?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by evanic: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good pm house, please who has an idea how much travel insurance for a year cost. please treat as urgent. Thank you
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by tmoneyluvsu: 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Applicants must verify that their command of German satisfies the requirements of level C1
Plz I'm actually new, I don't know what this means?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Eldeee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
tmoneyluvsu:
Pls do I need to take any English exam to show proficiency in English language B2 CEF?

I really don't think you need to. Get a letter to show you are being taught in English all through your undergraduate years from your department or from the registrar. duly stamped and signed. send it to them

or better still write the program coordinator for the course ask him or her if it will be OK if you send the above mentioned for English language proficiency since you had your studies in English language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60