Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588763 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 6:47am On Jul 21, 2018
Du sein Abi du bist??
walexies:

Thanks for the response, du sein der mann.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2018
Dankeschon:

This is not a language course and thus the language visa would not be adequate. It's a Pre-Study course; HS Fulda runs such a program, as well as some Hamburg Unis, more or less like a Studienkolleg. The Consulate advises you apply for a Student visa, since you'll be resuming immediately after the Bridge year. However, the school would need a fresh application from you after the program in order to proceed to your degree study, but this is entirely for formalty sake since they must already have evaluated your transcripts/results and found you adequate for the Bridge-year program in the first place.

I pray the best for you; and dont worry, the Consulate won't ask you why you didnt run it in Nigeria cos Nigeria does not offer such programs to start with.

Btw: I was admitted in one of such prep course

Bro, thanks for this really resourceful response. Please, I will like to further interact with you, please, I sent a DM.
once again thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by walexies: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2018
Rosicky7:
Du sein Abi du bist??

Lol, see my German professors r all alert. Na new thing we dey bring come Germany b dat, it is called German pigin.

I said "Du sein der Mann" because I meant "You b d man", i translated in naija pigin; not you are the man (du bist der man).

Thanks though, at least people no go just come here speak French thinking na German. I be learner too though.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin
walexies:

Lol, see my German professors r all alert. Na new thing we dey bring come Germany b dat, it is called German pigin.

I said "Du sein der Mann" because I meant "You b d man", i translated in naija pigin; not you are the man (du bist der man).

Thanks though, at least people no go just come here speak French thinking na German. I be learner too though.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 7:24am On Jul 21, 2018
Ndydy:
Handwritten original amd 2 photocopies

Na Man U b thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2018
firmphem:
I haven't. My documents got to them on the10th

ok....when did you you indicate you want to travel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by AKUPSME: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2018
DeutschJunge:

Whats the ish?
I sent you a PM
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by firmphem: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
27th Aug. My friend that indicates the same dat got his after one week
Yungsholly04:

ok....when did you you indicate you want to travel
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2018
markwill3444:

Which travel insurance did you use

please do you or anyone know the approximate waiting time to receive back ones parcel from the embassy.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Yungsholly04: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2018
firmphem:
27th Aug. My friend that indicates the same dat got his after one week

Dont worry bro expect it this week. Mine is 20th August. but I sent my passport and travel insurance on Monday and got to them on Wednesday so I should expect this week. As for the tracking I don't even remember having a tracking ID for my envelop i will probably go to their office on Tuesday to retrieve back my tracking number
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by GeneralBahdGuy: 8:51am On Jul 21, 2018
Ndydy:
Handwritten original amd 2 photocopies
U photocopied the handwritten letter?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Bro , Good morning, can i apply with for a student visa with a correspondence from uni assist(stating that my documents have been evaluiated and forwared to my choice of institution and courses?, as admission placements are still been processed by the said institutions...
Please respond sir.
MaroCruz:

It has been there since the beginning of the week and yet people have been getting dates. Open your fintiba blocked acct and book immediately.

PS: Read past posts on the thread, don't end up shortchanging yourself because you don't want to search for information. Dates are running out.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
Abu46:
Bro , Good morning, can i apply with for a student visa with a correspondence from uni assist(stating that my documents have been evaluiated and forwared to my choice of institution and courses?, as admission placements are still been processed by the said institutions...
Please respond sir.
No, must be an institution admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Chriswazo(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2018
GeneralBahdGuy:

Yes

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Abu46: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for you timely response
sorry please,
If the admission letter comes out mid August can i still make it for the visa appointment and enrolment(winter)?
Chriswazo:

No, must be an institution admission letter
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Highbeeyajibola: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2018
Abu46:
Thank you for you timely response
sorry please,
If the admission letter comes out mid August can i still make it for the visa appointment and enrolment(winter)?

It will be so difficult to get date by August, but no one knows with certainty

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by TheNoble007(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
iwriterng:
Medical Photonics Admission Just dropped (FSU Jena). The admission notification letter came with this clause:

Medical Photonics is designed for students of chemistry, physics,
biology, biochemistry/molecular biology, or medicine. Prerequisite
for the admission to the study programme ‘Medical Photonics’ is
proof of the successful completion of a first university degree in
one of these fields. Since you did not graduate in one of these
programmes you will have to show before starting the work on your
master’s thesis that you have acquired the necessary knowledge in
these fields by passing the exams in all modules of the “Adjustment
block”.

Will this be an issue when applying for Visa? also, can someone please point me in the next direction?

Thanks so much

Bro, are you going for medical photonics at jena? Let's connect

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by bigwizzy001(m): 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hello everyone, I've been following USA thread. I just joined here today. Please is it a must i open a block account or I can just get a sponsorship letter from someone?

Reply pronto please
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Abu46:
Please respond sir.

The German Embassy here in Nigeria doesn't accept anything other than an Admission/Acceptance letter from the German university you applied to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by optimistic1: 12:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please bro is German universities still accepting applications for a 2019 start date. Ïf they are not, please When is the start date for acceptance of application for Admission. All i can see in uniassit is Application End date.
MaroCruz:

The German Embassy here in Nigeria doesn't accept anything other than an Admission/Acceptance letter from the German university you applied to
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by khalid11: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
please, anybody going to the university of Augsburg here?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajokeomopupa: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hi friends, im new here.. i will be going to Eurasia institute of language education for language program and then proceed for my bsc nursing. Anyone going to Eurasia ds summer , letz link up.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
ajokeomopupa:
Hi friends, im new here.. i will be going to Eurasia institute of language education for language program and then proceed for my bsc nursing. Anyone going to Eurasia ds summer , letz link up.

What is ur first degree program?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Ndydy: 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yes I did
GeneralBahdGuy:
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dankeschon: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
serendy:

Bro, thanks for this really resourceful response. Please, I will like to further interact with you, please, I sent a DM.
once again thanks.

Checked but saw no msg
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by MaroCruz(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
optimistic1:
Please bro is German universities still accepting applications for a 2019 start date. Ïf they are not, please When is the start date for acceptance of application for Admission. All i can see in uniassit is Application End date.

Most universities would put out information regarding summer 2019 intake as from September-November. So, be vigilant during that period. You can get your application documents ready in anticipation.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Dankeschon: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Idonije8:
hello I really want to get in touch with you

Replied u
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by diego2015(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
nwigwemark:
Finally, I have been admitted. University of Passau-Development Studies. God bless us all for always being our brothers keeper on this forum.
lets connect, got admitted to the school too
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by daaviincii: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hi folks, I need help with prepaid courier envelope.
I had tried everywhere in Surulere (UPS, Fedex, DHL) but they have closed.
My interview is for 7am on Monday, Can I get it at the embassy? How much is it there?
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
daaviincii:
Hi folks, I need help with prepaid courier envelope.
I had tried everywhere in Surulere (UPS, Fedex, DHL) but they have closed.
My interview is for 7am on Monday, Can I get it at the embassy? How much is it there?
Thanks
yes you can get it at the embassy immediately after your interview, you will tell them you need to go and get the prepared envelope or better still before your interview commences. I'm sure dhl would have opened by 7 a.m. so it's your choice, either you get it before or after your interview
Goodluck
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by daaviincii: 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for your response. Do you know how much the prepaid envelope is sold for at the embassy?

victree007:

yes you can get it at the embassy immediately after your interview, you will tell them you need to go and get the prepared envelope or better still before your interview commences. I'm sure dhl would have opened by 7 a.m. so it's your choice, either you get it before or after your interview
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.