Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (588561 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (526) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Rosicky7(m): 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
For those of us travelling for this winter, emirates is giving up to 15% discount for students till December 31st. Use the promo code NGSTU18 while booking. You will have to appear in person at their office in Lagos, Abuja and kano to make payment.... With ur passport stamped with student visa as proof that you are a student.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rosicky7:
For those of us travelling for this winter, emirates is giving up to 15% discount for students till December 31st. Use the promo code NGSTU18 while booking. You will have to appear in person at their office in Lagos, Abuja and jos ( I think) to make payment.... With ur passport stamped with student visa as proof that you are a student.
haba from PH I go need to go lag to pay that one no follow now dem for say make we send scan copy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
dailydolar:
haba from PH I go need to go lag to pay that one no follow now dem for say make we send scam copy

Scam ba? Lol grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
bigwizzy001:
Hello everyone, I've been following USA thread. I just joined here today. Please is it a must i open a block account or I can just get a sponsorship letter from someone?

Reply pronto please

Anyone goes but the someone have to be in Germany ��
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Enephkay:

Scam ba? Lol grin
sorry sir u know say na scan I wan type

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
dailydolar:
sorry sir u know say na scan I wan type

Lol sure I do... Just that anytime I see that word mehn one thing comes to my mind. How this US embassy scam Nigerians in the name of giving them visa. Smh undecided Check their thread you see where Visa denial is a normal thing and people have applied 10 times and counting. Still paying application fee oo. Na wa
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
Enephkay:

Lol sure I do... Just that anytime I see that word mehn one thing comes to my mind. How this US embassy scam Nigerians in the name of giving them visa. Smh undecided Check their thread you see where Visa denial is a normal thing and people have applied 10 times and counting. Still paying application fee oo. Na wa
bros that one pain you USA wey give person visa revoke am again after the person don book ticket oooo.
USA is a scam big one check there student visa rejection alone this year even with Canada na like 60% does people no get joy
Make I go.my Germany jeje we go still dey visit them if space dey if not we go stay were dem give us who USA EPP

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
dailydolar:
bros that one pain you USA wey give person visa revoke am again after the person don book ticket oooo.
USA is a scam big one check there student visa rejection alone this year even with Canada na like 60% does people no get joy
Make I go.my Germany jeje we go still dey visit them if space dey if not we go stay were dem give us who USA EPP

Revoke ? Those people are crazy I swearro God mehn. USA as a country is the biggest scam and home of fraudulent activities but yet them go tag us scam and now anywhere we go once them hear Nigeria e be like synonym to Scam. I have special hatred for those people anyway. If only the impossible could be possible grin Shey we for dey our country.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
previous thread has been closed, how can we make reference.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Phineas01(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
paragonzmith:
Pls guys I need ur counsel
My surname on my waec and admission letter is EZEIGBO
While the surname on my international passport and birth certificate is EZIGBO
Please what should I do

Also my day of birth on my waec is 23 while on my birth cert is 24

Please pals advice ����
Treat as urgent please

Go to the immigration office and explain to them they should be able to do something it will only cost you money.

get an age declaration and npc certificate that carries 23 as date of birth.

what date of birth is on your international passport?
Have you booked for interview already?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Magma012:
previous thread has been closed, how can we make reference.
go to the first page of this tread u will see the previous once .
Even if u don't see all u will see the one before this and u can follow from there do same thing and u will get all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
paragonzmith:
Pls guys I need ur counsel
My surname on my waec and admission letter is EZEIGBO
While the surname on my international passport and birth certificate is EZIGBO
Please what should I do

Also my day of birth on my waec is 23 while on my birth cert is 24

Please pals advice ����
Treat as urgent please
make up your mind on which name u want to use and also the birthday you want to use then u can change it at immigration office my friend did his for 180k last year.
Wish you the best
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Magma012: 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
dailydolar:
make up your mind on which name u want to use and also the birthday you want to use then u can change it at immigration office my friend did his for 180k last year.
Wish you the best
Do you know how long the will take?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Natalife: 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
dailydolar:
Wish you the best

I80k is not here ohooooo, how much is new Passport
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
Magma012:

Do you know how long the will take?
it should be done in one week
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by dailydolar(m): 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Natalife:

I80k is not here ohooooo, how much is new Passport
you don't understand if u do you will know that he might even need to go to abuja for this.
That's naija for you ooo any correction on your passport ready to bring out better cash to correct am except u see am when u dey computer room that's why dem dey always say check your details
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by victree007(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
daaviincii:
Thank you for your response. Do you know how much the prepaid envelope is sold for at the embassy?

It depends on your state/city of residence so I can't say for sure.
To Benin City/Edo State and Akure/Ondo State is 3400
I think within Lagos is about 1650 so. But take like 6k with you when going. You should be fine.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 5:04am On Jul 22, 2018
Greetings e-family, please I have asked this question before but no response.... dose in Germany should please help me out.

I want to apply for an undergraduate course "BA Aviation management " the school is in a city called Worms in Germany. I just want to know more about the city in terms of jobs, friendliness and so on.
cc, berliner1, jigba, honourableseyi,
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2018
Dankeschon:

Checked but saw no msg
Thanks. resent.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2018
kryptonite44:
Greetings e-family, please I have asked this question before but no response.... dose in Germany should please help me out.

I want to apply for an undergraduate course "BA Aviation management " the school is in a city called Worms in Germany. I just want to know more about the city in terms of jobs, friendliness and so on.
cc, berliner1, jigba, honourableseyi,

That school has limited space and applicant is massive because that's one of the few university that has asmission for bsc in summer....

Apply on time and pay the application fee....try and enrol for german course while in Nigeria, with that you can get a mini job to survive.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by iwriterng(m): 7:52am On Jul 22, 2018
TheNoble007:

Bro, are you going for medical photonics at jena? Let's connect

Yes boss. Tried sending you a pm don’t know how the thing works sef
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Enephkay: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
iwriterng:

Yes boss. Tried sending you a pm don’t know how the thing works sef

Click the username of the person you want to Email (PM as they call it here) then it will direct you to the person’s profile thereafter you see “Send E-mail message” then you click the Send E-mail message. The person will be notified...

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by kryptonite44: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2018
Berliner1:

That school has limited space and applicant is massive because that's one of the few university that has asmission for bsc in summer....

Apply on time and pay the application fee....try and enrol for german course while in Nigeria, with that you can get a mini job to survive.

thanks for your prompt response. that's to say it's not a big city then.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by flange: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2018
victree007:

It depends on your state/city of residence so I can't say for sure.
To Benin City/Edo State and Akure/Ondo State is 3400
I think within Lagos is about 1650 so. But take like 6k with you when going. You should be fine.

I got a FedEx prepaid envelop in Allen for 850
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajokeomopupa: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello, goodmorning, please i need an urgent advice oo. I already booked for interview longtime ago just by checking available dates and i picked august 1st and i got a response immediately dor my confirmation. Now if my documents are ready before then can i go ahead for my interview and if if my docs aint ready how can i schedule for another one because i read on here that you have to send ur documents first to the embassy before giving you interview date. Pls anyone to expanciate more please. Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Azdof(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
ajokeomopupa:
Hello, goodmorning, please i need an urgent advice oo. I already booked for interview longtime ago just by checking available dates and i picked august 1st and i got a response immediately dor my confirmation. Now if my documents are ready before then can i go ahead for my interview and if if my docs aint ready how can i schedule for another one because i read on here that you have to send ur documents first to the embassy before giving you interview date. Pls anyone to expanciate more please. Thanks

You most likely booked a wrong interview... Probably a certification interview.. Check again.. Make sure you cancel it!
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by DrVektor: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2018
Good day, guys. Anybody schooling in Tübingen and environs (Baden-Württemberg) or heading towards that ends should hit me up. I have a friend that's going to University of Tübingen. Wants to know how the place is.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2018
DrVektor:
Good day, guys. Anybody schooling in Tübingen and environs (Baden-Württemberg) or heading towards that ends should hit me up. I have a friend that's going to University of Tübingen. Wants to know how the place is.

I know tubingen very well....nooks and cranny.

Student city...top ranked university...one of german president lecture there.

Job chance is 70% if you have A1/A2 of german language.

Bad side of the city is the semester ticket and failure rate is high.....very few Nigerians are in that Uni....not upto 8.

Good auslanderbehorde ( foriegners office).

There is a church there That is a good place if you are interested in a german churchy babe....if you know....

But remember the 1500 euro school fees in that school and most courses are in German language except few.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by phodio: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2018
Hello guys.
Can the prepaid envelope that I am to take to the embassy carry a different address from what I used to book for appointment or that of the address on my admission letter? After the AM drops (by God's grace), I will like to receive my documents back by myself and that's only possible if I put my workplace address on the prepaid envelope.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by ajokeomopupa: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Azdof:

You most likely booked a wrong interview... Probably a certification interview.. Check again.. Make sure you cancel it!
Ooo, thanks. Will cancel it. So the normal process is by sending ur documents and the embassy will give a date
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by chimax1(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2018
anyone at FAU nurmeberg? how is the student life there in terms of jobs and all
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 by Berliner1: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2018
phodio:
Hello guys.
Can the prepaid envelope that I am to take to the embassy carry a different address from what I used to book for appointment or that of the address on my admission letter? After the AM drops (by God's grace), I will like to receive my documents back by myself and that's only possible if I put my workplace address on the prepaid envelope.

Yes its possible 100%.

You can also collect your visa in person at the embassy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (526)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.