Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win (26932 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Those Saying No Man Will Marry Her Again / Daddy Freeze Mocks Akpororo "For Doing Free Show After Poor Turn Out" / Daddy Freeze Mocks Oge Okoye, Recreates The Moment Actress Visited Pastor Lukau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by resurgent2019: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
afonjaman:
It pretty clear this guy does not care about God or Christianity.He just hates Pastors.....So because Pastor Adefarasin Prayed and Nigeria lost Prayer is not relevant in football?

Prayer is relevant in every field of endeavour, if you think otherwise your faith is a fraud!

Is prayer relevant in football? Answer the question yourself.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by labisibrass(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by HomeOfMe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or lose) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries have prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly regious but VERY wicked at heart.
He was trying to say that other countries also pray to the same God..,but he does it like he doesn't have another job,only to react at any mention of God or Christ like he was paid to tarnish the image of Christians.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by freethinker01: 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
emeijeh:
Freeze should shut up!

Were our 94 and dreamteam 96 squads not known for their prayers on the pitch?

Anyway, football has never been our calling again after Atlanta.

Too bad. cry
you shut up jhor
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by crazygod(m): 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:
I wonder why nobody got the message Daddy freeze was trying to preach, ok let me help dissect what he meant, God does not have any business in football (who wins or lose) he has other better prayers to attend to, or are u trying to confuse God? imagine country A playing against country B after both countries have prayed, now who do u want God to favour? God does not mingle in anything that does not bring glory to his name. Our problem in this country is that we are just stupidly regious but VERY wicked at heart.
OK understand this logic too. When you go to work in the morning, don't you pray for a fruitful day? Football is the job of the super eagles. Just as you pray for progress in your work, they also have the right to pray for the same progress. And don't ever make a mistake of saying some things are not important to God cos a lot of people make their living from football directly or indirectly. Peace cool

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Gift101(m): 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
thunderbabs:

He's telling you to work hard and improve yourself where you ought to, in place of prayer...... We pray too much even whr unnecessary

Football is all about ur team quality, teamwork, and luck... Not all this prayer meeting ur team holds b4 kickoff n at halftime.

If na by prayer, Salah for no geh injury sef for Champions league final
Bro i get ur point... but try reading it again, the guy is trying to say somethint else. It's like discouraging Christians from praying. It's good to work hard, but you also need God. With God nothing is impossible. I get ur point tho... Even the Bible tell us dat God help those who help themselves.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by resurgent2019: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
If this World Cup hasn’t thought Nigerians any lessons, nothing ever will.

The country will never progress and any discerning person should be making plans to leave the useless country.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift101:
Hmm... i really don't understand this guy anymore, is he teaching us to be a good christians or discouraging us from being a good Christian??

No one should be teaching you how to be good or not good in anything. It's in you.

He's just an entertainer. A shock jock if you may.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by wonlasewonimi: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

Succinctly put!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by resurgent2019: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
Are Nigerians seeing how nations who work hard are performing in the World Cup?

Is the Blackman cursed to always pray to God for little things they can do for themselves? Switzerland just held Brazil to a draw.

Did you see Swiss players praying to God?

Nigerians can continue praying to GOD who is clearly not interested in Nigeria. The wise ones will leave while the gullible continue praying.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Legend23: 8:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

Sense will not kill you..nice one!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by biafraisdead(m): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2018
crazygod:

OK understand this logic too. When you go to work in the morning, don't you pray for a fruitful day? Football is the job of the super eagles. Just as you pray for progress in your work, they also have the right to pray for the same progress. And don't ever make a mistake of saying some things are not important to God cos a lot of people make their living from football directly or indirectly. Peace cool
ur comparison does not add up, what u are saying is like asking God to kill ur boss(at ur place of work) so that u would assume his position.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by seedsower(m): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
If you are still waiting for anti Christ, wait no more, he is here.
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by SultanYoung: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2018
Bros migwuo in urobo language,sannu in hausa language am not a Christian but i concour with this one sport,professional jobs like ,doctor,nurse,pilot are all about professionalism like it or not Those our Boys on the pitch most of them use daibolic means to play that's why they grow lazy
biafraisdead:
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by crazygod(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

ur comparison does not add up, what u are saying is like asking God to kill ur boss(at ur place of work) so that u would assume his position.
Lol. Far from it. U are the one not getting what I'm saying. You are saying your boss is like your opponent in your place of work?
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by resurgent2019: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
seedsower:
If you are still waiting for anti Christ, wait no more, he is here.

Go answer sit down. Which anti-Christ?

Keep praying and don’t work on your life and nation. Maybe you think one sky daddy will help you.

These few days have exposed Nigerians as the most unserious people in the world. No wonder the country is not working.

Just look at a young Nigerian’s response to a serious matter affecting the life of his nation....shame.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] Prayer works, if you like hit your head on a rock, prayers will still work.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by osazsky(m): 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
This guy is a big fool o,is it not Muslims DAT are fasting and praying,y attack Christians instead of Muslims I doubt if he has d balls cuz we Christian tolerate a lot he insults our religion on every single opportunity, we are instead a peaceful religion, not funny at all, and u don't mock God,our God is too big to be relegated to a football game,football games shld b left for octopus,witches and wizard, harbalist,pigs,and soothsayers call God for something serious like raising d dead,healing HIV,cancer,big fool u are freez go and settle ur family first, u look like a gay to me, I know u don't have money to buy a sex dull,so keep using vasline mastubator mumu

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by captianfreeman(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
Gift101:
Hmm... i really don't understand this guy anymore, is he teaching us to be a good christians or discouraging us from being a good Christian??

I am never on the same page with this guy. But what he is saying here is the truth. You can't be successful by prayers alone, you have to work hard.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by ikorodureporta: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2018
U all dnt understand his post. He's refering to the man who cursed him because of tithe quarrel cheesy cheesy
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Rushtec(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
LET PRAY FOR NIGERIA TO WIN THE NEXT MATCH
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
biafraisdead:

i just dislike people that alway feel & think they know it all,, why didnt he backup is point with scriptures this time,@least i remeember d bible says "watch n pray" .
if anyone decides to watch,as to football n pray,, there life,there mouth ...nobody business abeg!!
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
englishmart:
if you are praying for Nigeria to win, and Croatians pray for Croatia to win, who will God answer?
draw would have been better
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Atigba: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
angry
Gift101:

He is an atheist

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Buharimustgo: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2018
Acidosis:
mumu

Croatians pray as well, with more than 95% roman catholics.

This guy will always find a way of blaming religion for all his misfortunes. Who says Nigerians are less religious than Croatians? No one said our prayers will give us a win, we expected much from our boys and they disappointed. Simple!

You expected much after the fashion parade?
Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by valuedammy(m): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2018
Yes!

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Drealthing(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2018
Freeze is right. Competitive sport is a frivolity that should not involve prayers at all. It is ridiculous to think that the winner's prayer was answered while the loser's wasn't. Worst is even when it involves nations. Freeze is right!

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nahum777(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
You have been praying for Nigeria since forever now, nothing has changed. You have been praying for Nigeria to excel at the world cup, nothing has changed. You have been praying for your condition and it hasn't changed. Isn't this the right time to forget about prayer and work harder and smarter?

3 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Beedude(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
If MFM football club can't defeat Arsenal. How can u say praying wins a football game. God isn't a fan of any club or country.

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Daddy Freeze Mocks Those Who Prayed For Nigeria To Win by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
1StopRudeness:
This guy sef...he's not consistent...

One minute he's quoting big big bible verses to back up his attack against men of ....later he will just talk out of context negating the word of God

It's almost like someone is arranging the attacks against the pastors for him and at other times, he's just on his own saying something off..
He's consistent, all he's saying is that people should work hard for success, stop praying for god to favor you over someone that have put in all the work needed to be victorious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Dbanj Made A Lady Hating On His Music "Fall In Love: Within Minutes / Cee-C And Tobi Bakre's Interview With Media Room: "Tobi Is A Gossip" - CeeC / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.