Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud (9414 Views)

Update on Ongoing Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline Project / Optimizing The Economic Development Capacity Of AKK Gas Pipeline Project / Phase1 Of Nigeria- Morocco Gas Pipeline Project Nears Completion. PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by EarthXmetahuman: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2018
Op is another sad pathetic flat head from pig republic.

I keep saying it, there is nothing like south south and most tribes in South south don't have problem with Yorubas or north..

Only those disgusting attache by force people with nothing to offer humanity from mud republic keep going around shouting south south.

10 Likes

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by QuotaSystem: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
bros God bless u. I have seen where a village rejected a bridge from an oil coy i once worked for, because it would render d chiefs boats redundant. Hahahaha. (Lets blame d north for dat?). 13% derivation gotten nothing tangible to show imagine

And it didn't occur to the dumb Chiefs that they could have sold their boats to buy commercial vehicles that would use that bridge while allowing development to reach their villages? Lmao cheesy

It's amazing what decades of consuming ogogoro and kain kain can do to the brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Jethrolite(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2018
TylerDurden:
Dangote is building the world's largest refinery in Lagos. Lagos was chosen by Dangote after it was revealed that crude oil deposits had been discovered in Lagos. Why then is Dangote constructing a deep-sea pipeline that will link crude and LNG from the ND to his refinery in Lagos?
The honest truth is that Lagos has no crude oil. The only reason they gave Lagos that fake status is so that Dangote can site his refinery there will sourcing crude from the ND.

Even operation Crocodile Smile which saw parts of Lagos and Ogun being bombed was part of paving the way for Dangote's pipeline. But the useless Afonjas cheered the Hausa-Fulani bombardment of their communities and peoples.

The only reason Dangote is building a refinery in Lagos is because he hopes to build another pipeline linking Lagos to as far away as Cote'dvoire and he is hoping on getting subsidies from the FG in lifting crude from the Niger Delta.

This is Operation Araba part 2!

Never in my life have I seen a fool sound so intelligent.

Do you know what 650, 000 barrels is and the logistics required to meet such production contracts daily? You think a single oil field can produce that much?

A bill needs to be officially sent to NASS to regulate blogging and independent reporting.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by obailala(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2018
TylerDurden:

Nobody is against Dangote building a refinery of his any where he likes.

He can even site it in Sambisa forest for all I care but what I will not accept is for that same refinery to be supplied with crude from the ND.
After extraction, ND oil is stored in terminals like Qua Iboe, Escravos and Bonny; the oil stored in these terminals is then sold to buyers from different parts of the world - India, USA etc and everyone is happy.

But now a Nigerian buyer indicates interest to also buy Nigerian oil for his refinery, but you have a problem with that because you do not like the tribe of the Nigerian buyer. This sort of mentality abounds even amongst people who claim to be university graduates yet we wonder why Africa is called the shithole?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by gurnam: 10:35am On Jun 18, 2018
obailala:
After extraction, ND oil is stored in terminals like Qua Iboe, Escravos and Bonny; the oil stored in these terminals is then sold to buyers from different parts of the world - India, USA etc and every is happy.

Now a Nigerian buyer indicates interest to also buy Nigerian oil for his refinery, but you have a problem with that because you do not like the tribe of the Nigerian buyer. This sort of mentality abounds even amongst people who aim to be university graduates yet we wonder why Africa is called the shithole?

You are taking the opinions of nonentities like the person you quoted too serious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by gurnam: 10:37am On Jun 18, 2018
TylerDurden:

He can even site it in Sambisa forest for all I care but what I will not accept is for that same refinery to be supplied with crude from the ND.

Who exactly are you ?? You take your NL LIKES too serious.
I’m sure you will also drop your Cv to work in that refinery if given the opportunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by gurnam: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Efewestern:

Yes.. I know of that issue.. I still prefer Ondo state thou, it would've been easier to source for materials, Crude from Ilaje can provide for about 10% of the refinery's total capacity.

with Dangote refinery in Ondo state, FG will have not option than to fasten the development of the EPZ project in Ogidigben, which is not far from Ondo, it's a win win for Every one.

Everything must not be in Lagos, such a huge project should be located in a place with less development not Lagos.

Obviously the conditions given by Mimiko was not acceptable to Dangote
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by obailala(m): 10:41am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

You are taking the opinions of nonentities like the person you quoted too serious
Ahhh.. sometimes you have to take these opinions seriously cos the sheer number of people bearing this sort of putrid mentality out there is alarming. it actually includes very well educated persons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by gurnam: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2018
obailala:
Ahhh.. sometimes you have to take these opinions seriously cos the sheer number of people bearing this sort of putrid mentality out there is alarming. it actually includes very well educated persons.
I understand, this is part of the crazy brainwashing of Nnamdi Kanu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by obailala(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2018
gurnam:

I understand, this is part of the crazy brainwashing of Nnamdi Kanu
It's really sad and disturbing that even educated minds could be twisted so badly to the point where they cant reason normally any more.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Efewestern: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
deomelo:

When Fashola lobbied Dangote to move that project to Lagos, the PDP was in control of Nigeria and Ondo state so it wasn't about politics, it was strictly business and Leadership. Fashola saw $15 billion, thousands of jobs and massive IGR, something mumu and clueless PDP/Mimiko didn't see.

It's all about leadership.

Yes I do agree with that the state is cursed with bad leaders, Because I see no reason why a state like Ondo can't be the richest state in SW, a state blessed with huge mineral and natural resources, I dare say no state in SW can't match her when it comes to God given resources.

But bad leaders are not limited to PDP alone, even the current governor who is an APC governor is doing nothing to develop the state.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by oyatz(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
Intelligent people learn from their mistakes and the mistakes of others.
Violence, militancy, Kidnapping and bombing of oil infrastructure in the volatile Niger Delta hasn't solved the problems of the region .
It only enriched few individuals and inadvertently put the Niger Delta in negative positions.

The next phase in the development of the N/Delta should be devoid of violence and militancy and the youths of the region should be led by intellectuals who can use economic means to achieve substantial resource control.

There is no reasons why Asari-Dokubo, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, James Ibori etc can't establish their own refineries in their States and dominate the production of Nigeria's downstream oil sector.
They can even get free crude oil in the first year of operations.
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by vonxe: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2018
oyatz:
Violence, militancy, Kidnapping and bombing of oil infrastructure in the volatile Niger Delta hasn't solved the problems of the region .
It only enriched few individuals and inadvertently put the Niger Delta in negative positions.

The next phase in the development of the N/Delta should be devoid of violence and militancy and the youths of the region should be led by intellectuals who can use economic means to achieve substantial resource control.

There is no reasons why Asari-Dokubo, Tompolo, Edwin Clark, James Ibori etc can't establish their own refineries in their States and dominate the production of Nigeria's downstream oil sector.
The development of niger delta is a long time project if it starts today the benefits will be reaped in 25yrs time.
Massive investment in quality education is the only way out. All the IOC's should be headed by the indigenes
Efewestern:

Yes I do agree with that the state is cursed with bad leaders, Because I see no reason why a state like Ondo can't be the richest state in SW, a state blessed with huge mineral and natural resources, I dare say no state in SW can't match her when it comes to God given resources.

But bad leaders are not limited to PDP alone, even the current governor who is an APC governor is doing nothing to develop the state.

Ondo state is so blessed that I wonder why their IGR is so low compared to other state like edo. Edo and ondo state have the same potential yet different level of development
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by oyatz(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
All the International Oil Companies (IOC) can NOT be headed by indigenes because they are private businesses which should be headed by their owners or whom the owners appointed to run the companies on their behalf.

This is the same ways all the abbatoirs can't be headed by Fulani men or all the Agricultural companies be headed by Benue State indigenes

vonxe:

The development of niger delta is a long time project if it starts today the benefits will be reaped in 25yrs time.
Massive investment in quality education is the only way out. All the IOC's should be headed by the indigenes
Ondo state is so blessed that I wonder why their IGR is so low compared to other state like edo. Edo and ondo state have the same potential yet different level of development

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by deomelo: 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2018
Efewestern:

Ondo state is one of the richest states in Nigeria in terms of mineral resources and even apart from crude ol, they have the largest Bitumen/Tar deposits in AFRICA.
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by gberra: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2018
The Op is Bishopmagic, 'd better ignore him.
On a long enough hate for anything SW and North, your survival rate drops below your last breathe

-truth burns

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Efewestern: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2018
vonxe:

Lol, Bad leaders!, Same issues with Nigeria, with our huge wealth what have we done with it?.

Well you can't compare Edo and Ondo, apart from mineral and natural resources, Edo is culturally endowed plus other stuffs, Edo potential hasn't been fully utilised.
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Putinofrussia: 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Positivity begets same.Op,be positive and God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Roger3D(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
TylerDurden:

He should go and source the gas locally in Lagos

We will NOT allow him lift any gas from the ND.

If he likes let him build it underneath the ocean bed, we go bomb am from shore.
See as you are running your mouth as if you have the power to do anything

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by darelar(m): 10:52pm On Jun 18, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

Gas to where?

Believe that sh!t all you want.

The 650,000bpd refinery needs a secure pipeline! The land route can easily be sabotaged and that is why Dangote is building a deep-sea route.

You're wrong bro. This project was meant to be carried out in ondo and ogun state through waterside local government but the government of ogun State could not reach agreement with Dangote. As such, Fashola gave him everything he needed and he shifted to Lagos State. He prefers ogun State to Lagos State because of the depths of the ogun waterside lagoon, as he won't need dredging again.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by dreamwords: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Westbestside:
All the one you have in imo and abia together, is it up to Quarter of ondo own?
thief, ondo ijaw oil, thats why u added ijaw to ondo state, keep dreaming
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Westbestside:
He is not from SS, he's from SE. SS people don't wail.
Oh my lawd....see finishing! cheesy shocked grin
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:29am On Jun 27, 2018
UncleJJ:
These are the states that are officially recognized as "niger-delta"

imo
anambra
abia
delta
edo
akwa ibom
lagos
ondo
bayelsa
crossriver
rivers

Which one of these states are you talking about when use say "Niger-Delta"? Do you mean the South-South?

If you refer to the SS, these are the states that constitute the SS;

edo/delta
akwa/cross
rivers/bayelsa

Do you refer to all the states in the SS or all the states in the Niger-Delta region?

I am confused, I am yet to meet a Nigerian who has ancestral roots in more than 3 states and it seems you have ancestral roots in 6 - 10. And, not only do you have roots, you give us the impression that you have influence over the very many oil producing ancestral territories in the ND or SS.

Is this a case of confusion or drug abuse?
In fact ehn, this your analysis just weak me! cheesy Each time I hear people speaking for the SS or ND, I always ask them to clarify which part of these areas they are talking about. Because I fail to see what kind of mindset an Edo man shares with an Ibibio or Annang man, or what kind of common native language an Adoni or Yakurr man speaks with an Urhobo, Ezza or Itsekiri man. sad Dem never let people like us wey get ancestral links for 4 regions open mouth, sef.....

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2018
Blue3k:
You clowns also plan on destroying sub-sea pipeline grin from coastline aswell.
Maybe, they will hire a submarine to do it! cheesy
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:36am On Jun 27, 2018
CSTR1003:
lol
When did Lagos become a Niger delta state?

Do these people realize that the Niger delta terminology comes from the River Niger?

Even If we are to use the oil terminology how many bottles of oil does Lagos produce?
Stop your lame jokes. sad Nobody has classified anywhere in Lagos as part of the Niger-Delta. Why can't you read and comprehend basic facts, before rushing to hit your keyboard and expose your ignorance?
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by remedick: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2018
TylerDurden:

May God have mercy on my igbo brothers that constantly disgrace us.

I have never seen a tribe with so much energy but lack wisdom!

Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Efewestern:

Each time you mention Ondo State, I feel like crying.... cry I did part of my internship there, so I know the potentials that place has in abundance. Where do you want to start from? Is it from their bitumen deposits to their limestone deposits? Or the marble and gold deposits that abound within the state? shocked

The best bush meat and pounded yam I ate in my life was served in Akoko area. wink If governors could be rotated for active service, I would have suggested posting Fashola or Donald Duke to that state to govern them for a few years, in order to transform the entire place. Unfortunately, fate cursed them with a leader like Akeredolu, who keeps chanting about what he cannot do, instead of putting in efforts to deliver projects that can be done. Please just let me stop here...I don't want to feel sad this night.

As for all the clueless leaders that have governed all our different states within Nigeria, with varying degrees of ineptitude, may God deal with them without further delay & give them punishments that would last a lifetime! angry That is my message to them!

1 Share

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by LaudableXX: 1:55am On Jun 27, 2018
oyatz:

How can they establish refineries, when they lack the brains to do so? As for giving them free crude oil in the first year, abeg perish the thought. angry You mean an oil exploration company would spend hard-earned foreign exchange to conduct seismic tests, establish a workover programme, hire an oil rig that costs hundreds or thousands of USD per day, engage technical and semi-skilled workers on its rigs, pay for exploration activities, pay for the evacuation of its crude, only to hand over such crude for free to Dokubo and his boys? God forbid bad thing, o! shocked
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by tiger28: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2018
Information sourced from Biafra.com! These ppl and their lies and beer parlor misinformation. Reminds me of innoson and his court judgement lies........ Jokers!
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Efewestern: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2018
LaudableXX:

Each time you mention Ondo State, I feel like crying.... cry I did part of my internship there, so I know the potentials that place has in abundance. Where do you want to start from? Is it from their bitumen deposits to their limestone deposits? Or the marble and gold deposits that abound within the state? shocked

The best bush meat and pounded yam I ate in my life was served in Akoko area. wink If governors could be rotated for active service, I would have suggested posting Fashola or Donald Duke to that state to govern them for a few years, in order to transform the entire place. Unfortunately, fate cursed them with a leader like Akeredolu, who keeps chanting about what he cannot do, instead of putting in efforts to deliver projects that can be done. Please just let me stop here...I don't want to feel sad this night.

As for all the clueless leaders that have governed all our different states within Nigeria, with varying degrees of ineptitude, may God deal with them without further delay & give them punishments that would last a lifetime! angry That is my message to them!

Unfortunately we still have a long way to go in Nigeria, this is not even about APC or PDP, they are all bunch of thieves, the leaders are useless and they have no vision, Ondo case is like a man who lives close to a river but uses his saliva to wash his face.
Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by Enice(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2018
TylerDurden:

I dey keep quiet since, you no let person talk. Wetin self! Na ya papa get the crude! Nothing you go fit do even if Dongote come take oil for ya backyard. Your write up is rubbish, makes no sence and has no meaning. Is it a criteria for a state to have oil before a refinery is sited? Or are you pained because a man like you with two blokos is doing what ya papa cannot do! Wetin self! Ah. Even if Dangote construct pipeline pass ya yansh, nothing you go fit do. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Dangote's Deep-sea Pipeline project exposes the Lagos crude oil fraud by deomelo: 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Enice:
I dey keep quiet since, you no let person talk. Wetin self! Na ya papa get the crude! Nothing you go fit do even if Dongote come take oil for ya backyard. Your write up is rubbish, makes no sence and has no meaning. Is it a criteria for a state to have oil before a refinery is sited? Or are you pained because a man like you with two blokos is doing what ya papa cannot do! Wetin self! Ah. Even if Dangote construct pipeline pass ya yansh, nothing you go fit do. Rubbish.

lol.

Mogbe......see heavy finishing..

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See When MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly, NURTW Topshots Met Before APC Rally Attack. Pics / Nigeria’s Economy Grows 5% In Q2 2021 — Strongest Since 2014 / Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.