Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) (9404 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Arrived Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by sunky97: 6:20am On Jan 04, 2023
This is Peter obi's speech at the Abuja town hall meeting.
He spoke about what he will do to involve women in his government and how he is going to harness the resources of the north to better the country especially in the area of Agriculture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvU9wjkbtSE[/url]

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by PointZerom: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2023
The town hall meeting is different from balabloo bloo bluu bulaba.

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Risingblue008(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
A town hall
Different
From
Bla bla Blu
Bubla
grin grin[center][/center]

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
If all Nigerians believe it is fair for power to rotate back to the South for another 4 or 8yrs, among the top 2 contestants; Peter Obi is the better candidate from the South for now.

BTW LP & APC: With effective campaigns in the North, LP has the highest chances of securing votes in the North than Bola Tinubu as the North are all tired of APC.

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by zieraw2005(m): 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Man like Peter Obi. God bless you for all you do for Nigeria.

Does it mean that the past and present Government of Nigeria are not aware about these arable lands in the North?

Can you imagine what we are ignorantly loosing every year and everybody is interested in Oil.

Kindly run side by side comparism of the Taraba State and Netherlands �� and multiply it by 8 years.

Guys this PO has brought joy and happiness for Nigeria.

Believe and trust him. I have trusted him already and he has my vote.

113 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Fuji200: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
D
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by ExcelDBM: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2023
Mr President cool

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Jestin: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Anyone that will vote APC in 2023 is no longer a victim of the current situations but an accomplice

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
I have a theory regarding Peter Obi that if he continues like this, even if he doesn't win 2023 elections. he will surely become Nigeria's president in next 4 - 8 years.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by dam2000(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
He try
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by MrCGPA(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
No Normal Nigerians will See this Man and votes for the Likes of Atiku and Tinubu. Nigerians are very lucky to have this man at this Critical time. If you want to Save Nigeria you must Vote this man to start seeing the kind of Foreign Development in Nigeria. His Ideologies are very different from the Criminals. Nigerians never suffered Nationally like this before PDP was booted out in 2015 so APC should just be packing from the Aso Rock because their Defeat will be very Collosal come February 2023.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
Incoming president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. We the majority sane Yorubas stand with you gidigi!!! No shaking. Nothing dey happen.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Doyou2019: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2023
The People's President!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by JoeNL22(m): 6:53am On Jan 04, 2023
Omoluabi Ahmed Obi.
The southwest and the core north is for you. Landslide victory in every state of the federation.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Theunbothered: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2023
A town hall different... grin

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by csam: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2023
That's how a President Speak..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2023
Our President wey Sabi.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2023
REJECT APC AND ALL THE EVIL THEY REPRESENT

£ is NGN940

IS IT OK?

15 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Doyou2019: 6:55am On Jan 04, 2023
truthsayer009:
I have a theory regarding Peter Obi that if he continues like this, even if he doesn't win 2023 elections. he will surely become Nigeria's president in next 4 - 8 years.
Shuo!

At the rate things dey baje, you sure say in 4 years' time, this country still fit dey ?
Biko, we need Obi now, more than ever. It just has to happen now !!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by OnionBandit(f): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2023
Empty as always

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Racoon(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2023
I call on all Nigerians to unite our efforts in the journey of taking back our nation from the cold hands of corruption, insecurity and unproductivity. 2023 is a very critical year that will determine the next direction of our nation.

This nation cannot continue in its all round retrogressive movement in the coming years, as that will result in its total collapse. 2023 is an existential year in the history of our nation. It is a year we all must unite against the continued abuse of our nation's democracy and economy.

The power is in our hands to take back our nation, this year, and make it work. I call on Nigerians to support me in saving our nation. My commitment is securing the country, unifying the nation and moving it from consumption to production.

I call on Nigerians to hold me accountable to my promises for a better nation, when I am elected. I have made a pact with Nigerians and I will not leave any of my promises unfulfilled. Nigerians can hold me accountable by my words of promise.

I wish Nigerians a very productive 2023 and urge everyone to remain law abiding, while contributing to the growth and development of the nation. -PO
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1609538061138014209?t=a6byNSNRvaaWg6fzeCAZ_g&s=08

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Highways: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Mr President

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Timekeeper: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2023
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Incoming president. You won't Labour in vain

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Doyou2019:

Shuo!

At the rate things dey baje, you sure say in 4 years' time, this country still fit dey ?
Biko, we need Obi now, more than ever. It has to happen now !!!

With your theory, the country should have died with Abacha, I am sure we are going through a better time than when Abacha was alive.
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by iSense247: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2023
OnionBandit:
Empty as always
This is a town hall meeting that is different from ...

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by 175(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2023
OnionBandit:
Empty as always

Onion thief I sight you ooo

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by HealthKelvin: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2023
H
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Olamide0918(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Internet President lol
Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by Doyou2019: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2023
truthsayer009:

With your theory, the country should have died with Abacha, I am sure we are going through a better time than when Abacha was alive.
Bro, as corrupt as that regime was, at least it didn't make Nigeria the world's poverty capital or throw a whopping 133 million into poverty! During Abacha's regime, terrorists weren't using hapless Nigerians as target practice!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) by silibaba: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
REJECT APC AND ALL THE EVIL THEY REPRESENT

£ is NGN940

IS IT OK?

Eno dey OK grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Defeats Atiku & Tinubu In Nassarawa State / Bayelsa Poll: INEC Conducted One Of The Best Elections Ever, Says Gov Diri / Tunde Bakare: We Were Not Bribed (It Was Transport Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.