Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Happy Father's Day To My Mother (nnem) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Father's Day To My Mother (nnem) (300 Views)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Identical Twin Sisters Get Married On Same Day To Men From Same State / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day To My Mother (nnem) by Tensionstar(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
Happy Father's Day ro my Mother (Nnem)

I want to seize this opportunity to appreciate NNEM (my Mother) for
being both a mother and a faher at the same time.

She has (almost) solely since genesis raised 5 decent, well cultured,
educated and fine men. She has helped us acquire these virtues by
being a (full) mother as well as (at the same time) an 'Acting
Father' ....

So compassionate, humble, gentle and meek, yet strong enough to
tame 5boys not to go the ways of their (inherited) DNA..( a thing not
all 'men' can do)

MA, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.......Eku orire. Eku itoju wa

(Papa is hardly around even when around hardly available and when available hardly approachable)

(1) (Reply)

Let Saharan Distllers Celebrate With You! / Don’t Go To Their House If You Don’t Want To Have S*x-female Twitter User: / 5 Tips On Building A Healthy Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.